The Welcome back Jimmiemac OTT; it still will suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']Because the Myth hasn't been open for over a year?[/QUOTE]

LoL that should clue you in on how often I go to concerts. The last time I was at the Myth was 2008 seeing Kraftwerk.

I wish more shows weren't downtown. I hate parking/driving downtown.

*Is Ground Zero downtown?

[quote name='Maklershed']Free Xbox Live Hoodie & Dragon Pet for your Avatar
A Cool Hoodie (male & female): Unlocked after you Download & Play Destination Arcade [xbox.com] for the 1st time.

A Cool Dragon Pet: Unlocked when browsing for Magic The Gathering in Destination Arcade.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that. All spruced up now.

Edit: Pfff. You can't even see the text on that hoodie.

Destination Arcade from up my 360. Guess it's getting deleted. Not really worth it, since I can find games on my laptop much easier and it doesn't take up space on my HDD.

Corrosivefrost, this is my second tattoo (right after it was done, so it's swollen and bloody):
ynpyU.jpg

Same leg as my new one.

[quote name='seanr1221']Should have bought that HDD, mang!

I ended up selling it to some wiener kid.[/QUOTE]

I know. Damn car! Thankfully, it only ran me $113 for cpu issues on the transmission and not the price of a new transmission.

[quote name='seanr1221']Should have bought that HDD, mang!

I ended up selling it to some wiener kid.[/QUOTE]

You sold it when you were in Baltimore, didn't you? :lol:

[quote name='seanr1221']Vegetable lo mang.

Nah, but TMK did contact me saying he'd buy it if he still had the old 360.[/QUOTE]

You could've told him you'd sell it to him for a low price. Then you could've traded it to gamestop for pennies on the dollar.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']WTF am I going to do with this Kinect from TRU if it does ship?[/QUOTE]

Try to sell it and make $$$ off it at Xmas time when all the punk kids think it's what Santa need to bring for them?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']WTF am I going to do with this Kinect from TRU if it does ship?[/QUOTE]

Give it to me.

[quote name='Rocko']Speaking of Christmas, I want a 3DS so badly. I really hope it's released for the holiday season.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you. Not sure my Christmas monies can handle typical Christmas spending and a 3DS, though.

[quote name='Rocko']Speaking of Christmas, I want a 3DS so badly. I really hope it's released for the holiday season.[/QUOTE]

I kinda do too even though I haven't touched my regular DS in months.

[quote name='Dkellar']I need some creative ideas about how to deal with a neighbor stealing my Sunday newspaper.[/QUOTE]

Shoot first and often.

[quote name='TheRock88']Do what Jim Carrey did.[/QUOTE]

Oddly enough I did think about this, however I am not 100% sure which neighbor is taking my paper. I believe it is the assholes across the street. I have an HD camera and plan to swap out the Sunday paper with a Korean paper with a note saying "You Dun Goofed." Or just go out there and confront these pricks.

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning all

_____

Free Xbox Live Hoodie & Dragon Pet for your Avatar
A Cool Hoodie (male & female): Unlocked after you Download & Play Destination Arcade [xbox.com] for the 1st time.

A Cool Dragon Pet: Unlocked when browsing for Magic The Gathering in Destination Arcade.[/QUOTE]
DeathSpank has a better dragon.

[quote name='Maklershed']I kinda do too even though I haven't touched my regular DS in months.[/QUOTE]
Neither have I, despite the fact that it's :cool:. Just haven't gotten into it. However, the titles in the works for the 3DS, as well as the hardware itself, look so amazing. If it's $200 or less I'll definitely be camping out to get one.

[quote name='seanr1221']Limbo is so good.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Dear OTT,

Spend 15 bucks on LIMBO. Just do it.
K, thanks, bye.[/QUOTE]
Damn it. When I get my 1600 points from Amazon, I'll only have a little over 2000, not enough for both Deathspank and Limbo. :[

Deathspank. But if I buy another 1600 point card, I'll have 2400 left, enough for 2 of the summer games. Not sure if I really want Limbo since it's so short.

I'm disappointed in that Magic avatar award "dragon," it's more like a deck of cards accessory with a briefly appearing dragon that flies-up to carry them away at the end of the animation.

*Goes back to the Buzz Lightyear*

[quote name='seanr1221']No, I'm at...

The part with all the electricity and the switches that turn the entire room around
[/QUOTE]

Wow, how embarrassing- I haven't gotten there, yet. I'm stuck in a part that's probably not as hard as I think it is but I just can't figure it out and I don't want to look it up.
The ladder, water, and floating crates part. I'm only 38% in.

[quote name='Rocko']Deathspank. But if I buy another 1600 point card, I'll have 2400 left, enough for 2 of the summer games. Not sure if I really want Limbo since it's so short.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, seems like a smart choice. Buy it when you have 15 bucks to blow, like me. :cool:
\\:D/

[quote name='thekeybladewars']:wall:@ people in the LIMBO thread.[/QUOTE]
"Hey OP, you should warn people about all of these spoiler tags. They could spoil stuff if you click on them. *Posts spoiler without spoiler tag*

Can this achievement really be done?"

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Dear OTT,

Spend 15 bucks on LIMBO. Just do it.
K, thanks, bye.[/QUOTE]

Give me a 400 point code so I have enough on my account to do so, and I will, I suppose. Nothing better to do with my 820 points. :lol:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Dead Rising: Case 0 for 400pts! :shock:

Yes please![/QUOTE]

What was the last new, hotness that you didn't like? Just curious. No baiting or anything. General curiosity.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm impressed at the price. I was totally expecting it to be 1200pts. 400pts is a steal.[/QUOTE]

I quoted the wrong thing. But it was a genuine question. What was the last "big" thing that came about that you didn't like? Just curious. Like game or movie type things.

I'm not sure how to answer that. If I don't like it I usually don't see it/buy it/listen to it/play it...etc.

Not stoked about Kinect's lineup and its current pricing, I just returned my iPhone 4 and I'm now back to my 3G for the time being...if that's current enough.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm not sure how to answer that. If I don't like it I usually don't see it/buy it/listen to it/play it...etc.

Not stoked about Kinect's lineup and its current pricing, I just returned my iPhone 4 and I'm now back to my 3G for the time being...if that's current enough.[/QUOTE]

Was just really for my own curiosity, nothing more. Mainly asking if you've not liked something that the consensus seems to praise to no end. So the answer would be the Iphone 4. Cool

I don't have my TV yet, but this is the back of it:

2770back.jpg

What's that PC Audio in? Is it 3.5mm? I've never seen a blue housing like that.

...Oh, well, I guess it obviously is 3.5mm since it's exactly the same as the headphone jack.

I should be using a DVI cable, not VGA, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back