The Welcome back Jimmiemac OTT; it still will suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Ryu getting his head cut off by Baraka, or turned into a skeleton by Scorpion would be really cool. Maybe Ryu's metsu hadoken can obliterate you and blood chunks can fly everywhereeeeeeee! :\

The fucking MLB/ESPN blackout rules make me angry and make no logical sense.

The Reds v Nationals game is sold out on a Wednesday and ESPN has blacked the game out. I am glad Fox Sports OHIO is carrying the game tonight though.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Blackout rules in every sport are insane.[/QUOTE]

Unrelated: Holy fuck, you weren't kidding about how hidden Destination:Arcade is... it took me 5+ minutes of search to find it after reading where you explained it to be.

[quote name='Chika']My awesome luck strikes again. Kidney stones. Due to my high protein, spinach, berry, nut, and dairy filled diet.[/QUOTE]

Oh shit...

scared0003.gif

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The app isn't even all that good in the end anyway. It doesn't tell you much of anything about what XBLA games have been released.[/QUOTE]

I hadn't even heard about it until today. I saw it on a headline and, wanting to know what it was, I clicked through and watched a video walkthrough. I came away thinking it looked completely half-assed.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The app isn't even all that good in the end anyway. It doesn't tell you much of anything about what XBLA games have been released.[/QUOTE]

I only wanted to download it because I remember someone saying it was only available during Summer of Arcade. I probably don't really care. :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I hadn't even heard about it until today. I saw it on a headline and, wanting to know what it was, I clicked through and watched a video walkthrough. I came away thinking it looked completely half-assed.[/QUOTE]
Right now it only has fancy sorting options that could just as easily be integrated into the current marketplace set-up. They kind of forgot to include information on each game to let you see what each game is about, so all you get right now is the boxart, a tiny slideshow of screenshots, and the price.

That handle looks really good.

~~~

I am glad I am not watching this game on ESPN because I am sure they are sucking Strasburgs dick so hard. It doesn't help that Cincy is choking hard.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Blackout rules in every sport are insane.[/QUOTE]

My brother complains about that all the time because we live 2 hours from Philly and 4 from Pittsburgh and we can see all Flyers/Phillies games while most Penguins/Pirates games are blacked out.

[quote name='Maklershed']My brother complains about that all the time because we live 2 hours from Philly and 4 from Pittsburgh and we can see all Flyers/Phillies games while most Penguins/Pirates games are blacked out.[/QUOTE]

At least you are saved from suffering through a Pirates game

[quote name='Rocko']
Ufa3Y.jpg

Four hours of work. That's the outside of my left leg.[/QUOTE]

Wow, they did nice work! I should get a gun tattoo...one that says "Choice."

Oh, and it'll be a tramp stamp.

Ugh. Dad gave me a secondhand computer for my birthday a couple days ago. Woke early this morning to see my computer restarted in the night. Keeps getting the blue screen of death when I try to do anything. Says stuff about memory management and hard drive consistency. Tried a system restore and at first it wouldn't do it. Restarted, was able to do system restore. Then it says it failed due to not being able to restore Adobe Photoshop 5.5 to original copy or something. Seriously? That's been on there since before I had the computer, and I sure haven't touched it.

No idea what the problem is, but the computer keeps shutting down.

At least my old laptop still works. Dad's computer won't respond to a keyboard plugged in to try to start in safe mode or anything. Once it gets to log-in screen, the wireless keyboard and the wired one I was trying now work. Gay.

"Windows has detected file system corruption on HP_PAVILLION (C:). You must check the disk for errors before it can be restored."

Every time I try, it says to restore to an earlier point. When I do that, it says errors didn't get fixed.

Fab-ulous.

Thanks, Dad.

Morning, OTT.

Sounds like a bad hard drive...Sorry. You could try reformatting and reinstalling Windows, but if the HD has physical issues, it won't matter.

My husband has built his last two computers, so I'll have him look at it this evening. Any other advice would be appreciated.

I'm going back to bed.

[quote name='utopianmachine']My husband has built his last two computers, so I'll have him look at it this evening. Any other advice would be appreciated.

I'm going back to bed.[/QUOTE]

I was going to suggest back to bed too.

Morning, OTT. It's time to go to my dead end job. Can't wait until my wife says fuck it you can quit and to be done with school. I wish I wasn't so lazy in my early adulthood. Just got to keep on, keeping on.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']brak let's fight![/QUOTE]
Ok. But I'll win.

I think it should be dedicated to you, JFD, and your burgeoning love interest.

Then again I don't make OTT's, so what do I know.

Morning all

_____

Free Xbox Live Hoodie & Dragon Pet for your Avatar
A Cool Hoodie (male & female): Unlocked after you Download & Play Destination Arcade [xbox.com] for the 1st time.

A Cool Dragon Pet: Unlocked when browsing for Magic The Gathering in Destination Arcade.

Another typical boring Thursday.

I'll probably eat at White Castle for lunch, nap all afternoon when I get home, and play DQIX some of the night.

I still haven't decided whether or not I'll go to Lords of Acid & Thrill Kill Kult tomorrow. My friend is wishy washy about going and keeps changing his mind, and I don't feel like fighting the parking battle. Why can't it be at places like the Myth that are easy to get to and park at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back