The Welcome back Jimmiemac OTT; it still will suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wound.jpg

It's been like that for two days now. :(

[quote name='Rocko']I don't think I'm ready to introduce my real life to my internet life more than I already have. :[[/QUOTE]

Make an alternate account?

wow, Linkin went all out this time - not only did he do the avatar and signature, he did the gamer picture and motto as well! I bet he bought an actual spinning top of eBay too.

Morning, OTT.

What I miss?

___

Jessmachine, Mak...How were your birthdays?

Oh, and Happy Birthday Mak.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Number83']Jessmachine, Mak...How were your birthdays?

Oh, and Happy Birthday Mak.[/QUOTE]

My hubby took a half-day off, so we went to our favorite Chinese buffet for lunch. Saw Despicable Me that afternoon, which was really enjoyable. He got me some Magic: The Gathering cards from the new set for my birthday (yes, we play), a couple of books, and some Ghardelli Drinking Chocolate.

This birthday's been like Christmas. On Sunday my dad and stemom and my mother-in-law gave me a secondhand computer which had been beefed up to be 3 times better than my current one and a new coffeemaker. My stepmom got me a beautiful ring with mine and my husband's names engraved in it.

This Sunday my mom and stepdad come to town, and we're going to see Inception at the IMAX.

Seriously, Christmas. :bouncy:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I got my gun bra today. I felt like Dwight Schrute when I put it on.[/QUOTE]

What kind of pistol do you have Temp?
Did they issue you a restricted or unrestricted license?

I don't have one yet. Still shopping around.

This is NY. All permits are restricted. I can only use and carry at ranges, while hunting (which I don't do) or while hiking/camping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back