The welcome back munch! OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i figured it out, Linkin is just using some really shitty voice recognition software instead of typing.

[quote name='Number83']Who was looking for a notebook?

http://www.woot.com/[/QUOTE]

Is that any good? Wanted to get one for my sister's graduation present.

EDIT: It's Linux...I don't think she'll be comfortable using a non-windows OS.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I want to wish you a happy birthday, Maklershed.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll accept gift cards to Steve McHanan's Child Clown Outlet.

[quote name='darthbudge']Does anybody here have experience with getting stuff patented?[/QUOTE]

The Slap Chop already exists dummy!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is that any good? Wanted to get one for my sister's graduation present.

EDIT: It's Linux...I don't think she'll be comfortable using a non-windows OS.[/QUOTE]

I graduate in two years, send me one as an early gift.

Why waste money on some shitty notebook when you can fly me out to GizmoPrime:)drool:)'s graduation party, LinkinPrime? :]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is that any good? Wanted to get one for my sister's graduation present.

EDIT: It's Linux...I don't think she'll be comfortable using a non-windows OS.[/QUOTE]
Didn't you get in on that technet subscription?

[quote name='JolietJake']Didn't you get in on that technet subscription?[/QUOTE]

They canceled it...I didn't get anything from it...I was just hoping to score Windows 7 in October.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']They canceled it...I didn't get anything from it...I was just hoping to score Windows 7 in October.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I already had everything I needed, I have Vista and Office 2007...didn't see a need for anything else ATM. What's wrong with that :whistle2:s

Whats up OTT?

I just got an email from newegg (trying to exchange this RAM I bought for another type). They said they don't do exchanges but to just return it and then buy what I wanted. The email then went on to say that the cost of shipping it back and restocking it exceeds whatever amount so they would no longer profit, so they returned my 15$ and told me to keep the RAM. Anyone need some RAM?

There's a motherboard on newegg that i've been thinking of getting, but i'm not positive it will fitthe case i have for it. Might just get it and see if it will fit if they're so good about accepting returns.

This product. I dunno, pay me for shipping and you can have it.

I don't really care to make any money off it. My mom bought it for my sister's PC, it doesn't fit, they refunded her money, so it's not like I'm going to make bank off the 8$ or whatever I could profit.

Well I am off to Cincinnati in the morning for this career fair. I have my suit laid out and a ton of resumes printed out. Hope to god something good comes of it.

[quote name='lordwow']I can't stop laughing at the thread that got bumped with "find a job at IHOP"[/QUOTE]
I just noticed that it was a starmask thread. He really worked at a college?

Don't think so, they're not allowed to take in any video recording devices. I'm using Engadget's text/pic feed, which definitely suffices fo rme.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Yes.[/QUOTE]

Took my a little bit to find the image based ones on Last.Fm. I wish the cool flash ones worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back