The welcome back munch! OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Are they supposed to reveal the 3rd gen iPhone today?[/QUOTE]

Who cares about that when iPhone OS 3.0 will have native Thai and Greek language support?

:roll:

Mox - That RAM fit in an envelope. I wrapped some newspaper around it and I'm about to head up to the post office to make sure it's got enough postage. Hopefully it makes it to you in one piece; if not, no loss, no gain I suppose.

After that, off to class.

Head's up iPhone guys:

Marshall's/TJ Maxx have this iPhone dash mount:

318Zq43N6PL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-Windo...?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1244485664&sr=1-10

for $10.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I would rather take a needle in the nutsack than stick that goofy nerd shit on my window.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I would rather take a needle in the nutsack than stick that goofy nerd shit on my window.[/QUOTE]
798_Mexicorn.jpg

"Finally, Apple announced Mobile Me, the evolution of their .Mac service. The platform will continue to cost $99 per year, but adds functionality billed as “ActiveSync Exchange for the rest of us”. The new service will synchronize Mac, PC, and iPhone using Apple’s servers. Similar to ActiveSync corporate service, the system synchronizes Email, Files, Calendar, and Contact data instantaneously between all subscribed devices."

So I have to pay $100 to make my software do something it should do for free.
:dunce:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
wwdc2009-751.jpg

fuck you mojojojo![/QUOTE]

You're a retard.

--------

You can also share the videos from your iphone using a share button (email, MMS, MobileMe, and to Youtube)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back