The welcome back munch! OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm cool with not having 16/32gb. I don't even have my 8gb full right now and its way more than enough.[/QUOTE]

Man, I couldn't live with the 8GB. When I put on the music I wanted it was just about 9GBs. :lol:

EDIT: Damn, that does look fast and I would love to have the improved camera.

[quote name='zewone']3GS is so fucking fast.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/guidedtour/#large[/QUOTE]

2ldx1sm.jpg

Calm down Zewone :lol:

[quote name='zewone']I really, really, really hope I can get a 16GB next Friday with no hassles.[/QUOTE]

Expect VERY long lines. And go to an Apple Store instead ofa n AT&T store. Last year, I went to a AT&T store for a 3G at launch, and they got in less than 25.

I went to the Apple Store in Mall of America after I realized I wouldn't get one at the AT&T store. I was in the Apple Store for 12 hours(because of various Apple/AT&T fuck-ups) and they still had iPhones left when I went home @ 8 P.M.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I thought you could re-up your contract at any time, that is -- you can sign a new 2-year contract at any time. Thus, anyone who is fine with being on the AT&T network shouldn't have a problem getting a iPhone 3Gs for $200 or $300, no?[/QUOTE]

That's not what Apple nor AT&T are saying so far. It was possible last year though.

[quote name='zewone']Does anyone know if the Atom processor in Mini 9 is a 64-bit CPU?[/QUOTE]

Don't believe so. I think dual core Atoms *might* be

I think I'm just going to wait for my contract to expire...by then there should be a 4G iPhone, and I'm really curious to see what the next Google phone will have.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Hey guys here's a review on Halo 3: ODST

"Get it, you won't regret it"

Oh damn...now i'm going to get banned :shock:[/QUOTE]

If you made the post about ODST and then quickly edited it to "Get it, you won't regret it" afterwards, catching your mistake, and had it in your gamercard in your sig like you did for Prototype, only then would your example make sense.

[quote name='Trakan']If you made the post about ODST and then quickly edited it to "Get it, you won't regret it" afterwards, catching your mistake, and had it in your gamercard in your sig like you did for Prototype, only then would your example make sense.[/QUOTE]

You don't even know what you're talking about...your detective skills are still as solid as always...Keep up the good work looking like an ass.

I'll see if my parents want it, if not I'll sell it on here.

So if you bought the 3G last year you don't qualify for the 199/299 prices?

[quote name='darthbudge']Man, I couldn't live with the 8GB. When I put on the music I wanted it was just about 9GBs. :lol:

EDIT: Damn, that does look fast and I would love to have the improved camera.[/QUOTE]Who the Hell needs all that music?

[quote name='seanr1221']I'll see if my parents want it, if not I'll sell it on here.

So if you bought the 3G last year you don't qualify for the 199/299 prices?[/QUOTE]

It looks like no so far.

[quote name='zewone']My music folder is at 35.6GBs.

32GB iPhone would blow my mind.[/QUOTE]
I think I'm at around 33GB on my iTunes library.

More storage is what I'm liking the most about the new iPhone, and faster speeds.

I like what I'm reading about the faster Safari speeds.

And :lol: at 7.2MB HSDPA being a 'feature' for the iPhone. Won't do anyone in America a lick of good.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You're going to Japan, crystalker? I want in on some pimp Japan candy goodness. I'll pay cash, man!
----
Which Wich caprese veggie sandwich for lunch. So dang good. :drool:[/QUOTE]
They finally opened a Which Wich here in SoCal. The girlfriend's family is flying in from Dallas on Friday, and have been instructed to bring me a crab melt.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You guys are crazy! He obviously got it early from Wal-Mart. Duh. Dummies.[/QUOTE]
No, it was on sale at Play-Asia a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back