The welcome back munch! OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding was that battery life was going to be extrended 50%. But with the 3gs they cram so much new stuff that I bet you it eats all that extra battery.

[quote name='zewone']June 17th.[/QUOTE]
I figured it'd be out the same day as the 3.0 software. Guess they couldn't make that happen.
[quote name='JolietJake']:lol: You realize they just act like idiots (at least i hope it's acting) to get under your skin Linkin.[/QUOTE]

You're fucking retarded.

[quote name='zewone']I figured it'd be out the same day as the 3.0 software. Guess they couldn't make that happen.
[/QUOTE]

Probably didn't want a repeat of the clusterfuck that happened when they launched MobileMe and 2.0 on the same day.

[quote name='zewone']I figured it'd be out the same day as the 3.0 software. Guess they couldn't make that happen.

You're fucking retarded.[/QUOTE]
And you need new material.:???:

I just realized, you're the one going crazy over this iCrap, you're in no position to call anyone retarded.:lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']:whistle2:k @ paying $100 more for twice the capacity.

I guess I would do it because it would have to last me two years.[/QUOTE]
I was fine with 4GBs, haven't even filled my 8GB. 16GB will be plenty for me.
[quote name='Mojimbo']How much, zew?[/QUOTE]

$150.

You guys know any good wireless routers? I've got this shitty little USB wifi adapter for my computer, and it's horrible. I'd like to have something I could flash to use with my PC and 360.

We just upgraded to ATT DSL Elite. Now we get a whopping 6mb/s! :/

[quote name='Mojimbo']Should have sold it to me. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Me and my cousin had already discussed this and I told him I'd sell him my phone if/when the new one was announced on Monday.

Get a 3Gs.
squirtle4.gif

[quote name='Moxio']fuck, choosing a processor is way tougher than I thought.[/QUOTE]

What have you narrowed it down to?

[quote name='manthing']I'm not eliglible for a $200 3GS until 12/12?

fuck off AT&T.[/QUOTE]

At least you're not in the one spot in Oklahoma that they don't support. We want to switch over to them but can't, at least not online.

[quote name='zewone']What have you narrowed it down to?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Liquid 2']He missed a sick deal on an i7 and feels like getting something else would be a waste. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yes and no. While i7 is outrageously powerful, an i7 build will certainly increase the cost of my system by at least $250 (considering more expensive DDR3 RAM, mobo and the CPU of course). I could get a strong E8400 Core 2 Duo build for ~$600 or a Phenom II X4 810 build for around $650, but it's an AM3 so it's AMD's latest socket, whereas Core 2 Duo 775 are probably being phased out.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Yeah, that's the exact article I've been reading. I'm just not sure if an i7 justifies the extra money overa C2D: almost $300 is nothing to laugh at.

Get the C2D, Moxio.
--------
Bioshocked, they said the same thing when the 3G was announced and I was able to upgrade my 2G iPhone to the 3G for the $199 pricepoint.

You're going to Japan, crystalker? I want in on some pimp Japan candy goodness. I'll pay cash, man!
----
Which Wich caprese veggie sandwich for lunch. So dang good. :drool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Just got my 3g a few months ago! I don't wanna upgrade. :([/QUOTE]

I know. :[

Plus, I would probably want to get the 32GB, since I already have a 16GB 3G.

[quote name='Liquid 2']It'll cost you like $10k.[/QUOTE]

I know, I was afraid it was going it cost a lot. I think my idea is great, and could easily sell for more than that, if it isn't already patented.

[quote name='manthing']They're keeping the glossy back?

I liked the matte finish from the 'leaked' photos.[/QUOTE]

I liked the Matte finish more also.

super secret to pc's-
No, not pcgamingsucks.com

That new part never gives as much improvement as you expected/hoped. (unless you're upgrading from caveman pc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back