The welcome back munch! OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Budge, which of those TVs should I buy?[/QUOTE]

The Panasonic one. :cool:

[quote name='Maklershed']First 1 vs 100 game of the night is starting right now. General Trivia tonight. :whee:[/QUOTE]

Hm... how late does it go?

I am gonna be watching the TCU vs. UT game in the College World Series.

Rocko; I'm not sure if I can get it anyway, but I'll send it out after I hit up the bookstore tomorrow. Then I'll let you know what I want.

[quote name='st0neface']how the fuck should i know nick lachey's middle name or where are we there yet? is set in?[/quote]:cool:

[quote name='st0neface']How the fuck should I know Nick Lachey's middle name or where Are We There Yet? is set in?[/QUOTE]

You see this shit about how Charles Hamilton has J Dilla listed as the executive producer of his new album?

Apparently Ma Dukes, who Chuck says he knows, has never heard of the Sonic-loving motherfucker.

[quote name='st0neface']Naw, I don't follow that garbage ass shit.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, can't help it when all the Detroit heads are freakin' out about it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Anyone in here good with mortgages?

Is a 1.125% rate reduction worth paying $2500 in closing costs?[/QUOTE]

Hm... it would depend on the total amount and the amount due (I think), but at first glance it looks like you could save a couple grand in the long run. I could pull out my old textbooks and figure it out, but that would be a bit much for me at this moment.

somehow i managed to pop the right side of my jaw out of joint. can't bite cuz my jaw is so messed up my teeth aren't even close to meeting up on that side, not to mention that it hurts like all hell. hard tacos for dinner = bad idea.

[quote name='Chika']somehow i managed to pop the right side of my jaw out of joint. can't bite cuz my jaw is so messed up my teeth aren't even close to meeting up on that side, not to mention that it hurts like all hell. hard tacos for dinner = bad idea.[/QUOTE]

Didn't you mention that last night? Couldn't you have mentioned it at work and at least had some action taken?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Shit...I thought 1 vs 100 started later tonight?[/QUOTE]

nyah I think 3-4 rounds already went by. I've been playing awhile

Extended Play just has you playing against everyone like you're all in the crowd and only lasts for 30 minute rounds. Playing Extended Play shows is supposed to help improve your chances to get into the mob or be the one in the big shows.

They upped the cap, so there's plenty of room to get in now that the first beta show is over.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']What's different in the extended shows as opposed to the regular beta?[/QUOTE]

No The One...it's all The Mob versus each other.

Oh well...I can't really concentrate enough to play tonight anyway.

I ended up going for a C2D build (E8400). From what I saw, it shredded the Phenom II for gaming and the increase of the i7 over it didn't nearly justify the higher cost. I also don't do stuff like video editing or any other rending stuff so I decided against a Quad. I'll probably just overclock it as much as I can on stock cooling and maybe get some paste or extra fans later on.

1066 RAM, 1TB WD Caviar Black, EVGA GTX 260 Superclocked, appropriate motherboard, case, and a 600W ModXStream PSU. Comes out to a bit less than $630 AR.

[quote name='Eviltude']Didn't you mention that last night? Couldn't you have mentioned it at work and at least had some action taken?[/QUOTE]

i did mention last night, come to think of it. and yea i had the dr. look at it. your jaw has a cartilage pad in between your jaw bone and the socket, just like your knee or shoulder. turns out that cartilage disk can slip most of the way out of place, which is what happened to me. not much you can do about it other than eat soft food, warm moist compresses and wait for it to slip back into place.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Anyone in here good with mortgages?

Is a 1.125% rate reduction worth paying $2500 in closing costs?[/QUOTE]

If you can afford it, sure, it's less interest you'll have to pay in the long run.

I have a 5.3%.

[quote name='Chika']i did mention last night, come to think of it. and yea i had the dr. look at it. your jaw has a cartilage pad in between your jaw bone and the socket, just like your knee or shoulder. turns out that cartilage disk can slip most of the way out of place, which is what happened to me. not much you can do about it other than eat soft food, warm moist compresses and wait for it to slip back into place.[/QUOTE]

I was going to give my sympathies last night, but you were gone by the time I saw your comment.

I like how I'm being paid for 5 hours of work when I really do 1-2 hours of stuff at this new job. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']I ended up going for a C2D build (E8400). From what I saw, it shredded the Phenom II for gaming and the increase of the i7 over it didn't nearly justify the higher cost. I also don't do stuff like video editing or any other rending stuff so I decided against a Quad. I'll probably just overclock it as much as I can on stock cooling and maybe get some paste or extra fans later on.

1066 RAM, 1TB WD Caviar Black, EVGA GTX 260 Superclocked, appropriate motherboard, case, and a 600W ModXStream PSU. Comes out to a bit less than $630 AR.[/QUOTE]

Nice. :)

Just don't fry yourself like Brak. :cool:

[quote name='Chika']i did mention last night, come to think of it. and yea i had the dr. look at it. your jaw has a cartilage pad in between your jaw bone and the socket, just like your knee or shoulder. turns out that cartilage disk can slip most of the way out of place, which is what happened to me. not much you can do about it other than eat soft food, warm moist compresses and wait for it to slip back into place.[/QUOTE]

That blows. I used to be able to pop my jaw out of and back into the socket at will when I was younger (It hurt like a bitch though), but I guess that stopped when I started to grow. I imagine it's essentially the same thing except you can't fix it and aren't used to it at all.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']If you can afford it, sure, it's less interest you'll have to pay in the long run.

I have a 5.3%.[/QUOTE]

I think the equation is some form of P=e^rt but it's been so long since I've done anything with it I wouldn't know where to start. I have a couple accounting friends but they aren't online at the moment so I can't ask them.

[quote name='Eviltude']That blows. I used to be able to pop my jaw out of and back into the socket at will when I was younger (It hurt like a bitch though), but I guess that stopped when I started to grow. I imagine it's essentially the same thing except you can't fix it and aren't used to it at all.[/QUOTE]

more or less. i can sorta do that, but only when my mouth is open wide. when i start to close, it pops back. this is the same but different if that makes sense. it's popped in a different direction or something and not going back in no matter if my mouth is open or closed. it hurts cuz it's grinding cartilage between two bones in the wrong place. hurts open, hurts when it's moving, and hurts when it's closed:cry: it only doesn't hurt when it's in the sorta-relaxed position.

and on that note, gnight OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back