The welcome back munch! OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TheRock88']I bet he's gonna come back asking how to get rid of the vinegar smell from his hands.[/QUOTE]
Or that he found the vinegar by wringing out his sweaty socks.

[quote name='munch']Thanks liquid :cool:[/QUOTE]I thought you'd appreciate it the most/make the most of it of anyone here. :)

It's seriously not easy to do well there though, mang. Be careful.
Grab new stuff even if you don't have interest in it so that you can get on it early and seed it to everyone else.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yea, I'm hiding under the covers and calling it a night.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm watching Wanted. I kinda want to play the game now. Does it suck d?ck?[/QUOTE]

There's not much too it, if you enjoyed the movie you should enjoy the extended experience through the game...it's your basic gears of war clone with a twist...curved bullets. I enjoyed it but it's a bit on the easy side.

I'm baffled that the Gamestop Music sale thread doesn't mention that RockBand 2 SE is $80 on the title itself or on the front page, it instead has the $500 GC contest...but the deal is on the slickdeals front page :whistle2:s

[quote name='JolietJake']I usually get the retail packaged CPU if it isn't much more, that way you get a cooler. Even though people usually shit all over the stock coolers, it wouldn't make sense for them to package an insufficient cooler with the CPU.

I'm using the one that came with my current CPU.[/QUOTE]

He wants to overclock. You can't do that with crappy stock Intel fan.

I had the Arctic 7 Pro, but I busted one of the legs. I hate those fucking plastic push pins.

I bought the highest rated fan on Newegg that has screws and it's fucking great. I'll never use push pins again.

Damn...I might have to get this for my sis:

0609_pros_b_prod01a.jpg
0609_epp_b_prod01b.jpg

Gotta see if my bro and other sis will split the cost.

Does Gamestop.com charge tax if you use store credit?[quote name='mr ryles']I don't know how to take the girlfriend being mad at me cuz I came on her shorts after sex :([/QUOTE]...

[quote name='mr ryles']I don't know how to take the girlfriend being mad at me cuz I came on her shorts after sex :([/QUOTE]
:rofl:

[quote name='Mojimbo']fuck, he's in Iraq, right? Can't believe I forgot about that. Thankfully there will be like 6 reruns tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Yes.

If you have cable, the west coast feed replays it at 2AM.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']What's the best way to get back to sleep? I slept for 7 hours and woke up and now I can't fall asleep :drool:[/QUOTE]

A few ounces of lead applied directly to forehead at high velocities.

[quote name='Rocko']:| @ having my corpse camped in WoW.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what this means but it sounds funny. :lol:

[quote name='st0neface']How the fuck should I know Nick Lachey's middle name or where Are We There Yet? is set in?[/QUOTE]

Exactly. There were a lot of garbage questions last night. I was hoping general trivia was gonna be more science/history/literature stuff.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn...I might have to get this for my sis:

0609_pros_b_prod01a.jpg
0609_epp_b_prod01b.jpg

Gotta see if my bro and other sis will split the cost.[/QUOTE]

Is that a good deal as far as laptops go?

I'm going to need one for college in a year. :whistle2:k

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn...I might have to get this for my sis:

0609_pros_b_prod01a.jpg
0609_epp_b_prod01b.jpg

Gotta see if my bro and other sis will split the cost.[/QUOTE]

Where's that at? I might have to point my friend towards it.

[quote name='Maklershed']Exactly. There were a lot of garbage questions last night. I was hoping general trivia was gonna be more science/history/literature stuff.[/QUOTE]

Morning, OTT.

I played 1 vs. 100 Extended Play on Sunday night and came in 9th overall. :cool: Was wondering where my prizes were...:cry:

I thought it was pretty easy, but then again I am a fountain of useless information.

[quote name='Rocko']Is that a good deal as far as laptops go?

I'm going to need one for college in a year. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
It's very solid. Should be perfect for your needs.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Where's that at? I might have to point my friend towards it.[/QUOTE]

Dell.com

[quote name='lordwow']You say it's useless now, but wait until the aliens force you to play 1v100 to determine the fate of humanity.[/QUOTE]

I, for one, would welcome the challenge from our new alien overlords.

[quote name='zewone']It's very solid. Should be perfect for your needs.

Dell.com[/QUOTE]

Did the prices go up?

I went to Dell.com and hit "Home" under deals (as opposed to business), but the cheapest starts at $450.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back