The welcome back munch! OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']wow, mass effect's driving/exploration stuff is fucking stupid.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Everything else though is $

I don't think the exploring planets thing would be so bad if someone didn't just change the color hue of each planet and click accept.

Was someone looking for Afro Samurai for PS3? I just picked up the 360 version, so now I have the PS3 version (still sealed) to trade or to sell for cost ($15.87), if anyone is interested. OTT'ers get first dibs.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hmm.

Anyone here signed up officially with an iPhone on an AT&T family plan?

I have "FamilyTalk Home 400 Rollover & 5000 Night/Weekend Minutes" and Apple/AT&T's iPhone site(https://buyiphone.apple.com) is making it seemed like I'm eligible to get an iPhone 3GS for $200 for the phone and around $40 in upgrade/activation fees and they won't mess with the voice plan at all, I just need to agree to a 2 year commitment for that line and the $30/month data plan, which is great because I only pay $15/month for my share of the voice plan right now. I don't really trust att.com or Apple on it, though.[/QUOTE]

Yup. That is exactly what happened when I got my iPhone 3G. I am on family plan and it just extended the contract and had about $20 in Activation fees.

[quote name='lordwow']I don't think the exploring planets thing would be so bad if someone didn't just change the color hue of each planet and click accept.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I hope in Mass Effect 2 there will be some really cool things that happen on unexplored planets.

[quote name='JolietJake']Bestbuy will price adjust something you've already bought that is now cheaper, right?

I bought this a week ago for about $50 and it's now $10 cheaper.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...blacx&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1203815074644[/QUOTE]

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=page&contentId=1043363603302&id=cat12098

[quote name='Number83']Was someone looking for Afro Samurai for PS3? I just picked up the 360 version, so now I have the PS3 version (still sealed) to trade or to sell for cost ($15.87), if anyone is interested. OTT'ers get first dibs.[/QUOTE]

I was, but some weirdo hooked me up with a copy of it a few weeks earlier.

:hot:

[quote name='lordwow']I don't think the exploring planets thing would be so bad if someone didn't just change the color hue of each planet and click accept.[/QUOTE]

Well, they also randomly generate a new height map for each planet, giving "different" terrain.

And I liked exploring new planets looking for artifacts :(

I had some of those fruity cheerios for breakfast today, lordwow! Not as good as the YBC, but better than froot loops. As you can see, I gave 'em the big thumbs up. Big thumbs up for being a good game, I mean, cereal.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I had some of those fruity cheerios for breakfast today, lordwow! Not as good as the YBC, but better than froot loops. As you can see, I gave 'em the big thumbs up. Big thumbs up for being a good game, I mean, cereal.[/QUOTE]

Whats funny is, that I too just yesterday bought a box of fruity cheerios, having switched from the Banana Nut Cheerios for a change of pace. And they're 10 less calories per serving to boot.

:highfive:

I too give it a thumbs up.

[quote name='lordwow']You probably wouldn't enjoy my apartment too much TFN, I only eat Kellogg's Rasin Bran.

Post Rasin Bran sucks.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this statement

Two Scoops of rasins > whatever Post puts in thiers.

"Rasin Bran" sucks.
--
Sean - You live with your girlfriend, right? I've been looking into apartments for the past couple of days and a part of me is really scared about moving in with her, or somebody else.

Best Batman ever!!!!

photowoc.jpg

I'm a little biased on this though ;)

[quote name='tiredfornow']"Rasin Bran" sucks.
--
Sean - You live with your girlfriend, right? I've been looking into apartments for the past couple of days and a part of me is really scared about moving in with her, or somebody else.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I live with my brother and his gf in a 2 bedroom. My gf was going to move in when we thought she was kicked out of her house, but that's settled now. We probably won't get a place until she graduates next year.

The biggest downside I see is that if you get in an argument, and need to cool off, there aren't many places to go. At least in a house you could just go to a different floor or something, ya know?

The biggest benefit is the decreased cost of living. As long as you know KeyBlade is good for the rent, I say do it.

Where are you living now?

With my mom! thekeybladewars really doesn't want to move out until she graduates since its pretty easy living at home and I've been waiting for that, but I think I'm going to get out a bit earlier. I need to start school, too, which'll be better for me cause the govt will give me more for that since I'll be on my own. My plan is to stay as far away from the family for a while since its been a god awful past couple of years with 'em (mainly my brother and his crazy antics).

Oh, and we don't fight much if at all. I think the last time we legit argued was almost a year ago and she doesn't sleep with other guys now.. so we're all good! :whistle2:|

EDIT #12: One bedroom apartments aren't bad down here, either. I found a nice one, near work, with all the utilities and maintenance + free water/cable for 525 a month.

[quote name='JolietJake']All that Cheerios talk reminded me i forgot to get a box of the apple cinnamon ones.[/QUOTE]

Go witht he Banana Nut one, you won't be disappointed. Ranked in order:

5: Oat Cluster Crunch Cheerios
4: Fruity Cheerios
3: Honey Nut Cheerios
2: Original Cheerios
1: Banana Nut Cheerios

If you can find one, get an apartment with all utilities included. It just makes it so much easier when you don't have to worry about 3 or 4 additional bills.

It depends on how much you use your utilities though. Sometimes it's better to know exactly what you're paying for, especially if you're like me and gone 12 hours out of the day.

No way, Honey Nut rules all, i want the cinnamon ones cause i figure they taste like a cross between cheerios and apple jacks.

teef will blow his financial aid money on hookers and blow.:(

[quote name='JolietJake']I saw that, but that only mentions online orders. I assume it goes for in store too.[/QUOTE]

There is a link for the in-store policy too.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn...I might have to get this for my sis:

0609_pros_b_prod01a.jpg
0609_epp_b_prod01b.jpg

Gotta see if my bro and other sis will split the cost.[/QUOTE]

where or how do you get this deal?

It sucks that they don't have just the RB2 drums on sale, i already have the game and a geetar, just need the drums.

:lol: Watching the Colbert re-run from last night.

I would never pay someone 20 dollars or more for something I can do in 2 minutes at home, JolietJake. Mexican hookers look really discusting, too.

[quote name='manthing']There is a link for the in-store policy too.[/QUOTE]
Didn't notice that the first time. It's hard to find their in store policies on their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back