The welcome back munch! OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister randomly went out and bought this video card because her's wasn't good enough for Sims 3. Her computer is so old I had to get more RAM (and they bought the wrong one's, hence me giving them to Mox) and an adapter for it to fit the DVI. As if that wasn't enough, my sister apparently saves everything she looks at so I had to clean up her 160GB HD, which was at 44% fragmentation, before the game would even fit. It was way more of an ordeal than it should have been. Oh and we still don't have the right RAM.

I usually get the retail packaged CPU if it isn't much more, that way you get a cooler. Even though people usually shit all over the stock coolers, it wouldn't make sense for them to package an insufficient cooler with the CPU.

I'm using the one that came with my current CPU.

What order do you ME peeps recommend doing the planets in (not that it matters much at this point, since I'm stuck in the middle of... not Feros)?

[quote name='Mojimbo']What?[/QUOTE]

On Cydia there is an app called "Categories". It allows you to make folders and then put apps in them. So for instance I created a "Games" folder and put all my games in there. It is really nice.

I tried to get everything onto the first page, but I couldn't do it. So I have two pages now, with only three items on the second page. As opposed to 4 full pages before.

I don't know what I'm more excited for, DMB concert(s) or last day of school this Friday. Having both on the same day = win.

And I don't want to hear DMB sucks, and/or I've been out of school for weeks. fuck you guys. :lol:

Was it that rancid MacDonald's Big Mack again?

Needless to say, I was blown away when I discovered they now sell Big Mac innards wrapped in a flour tortilla. :puke:

Trakan pulled some reverse-psychology shit, or something, and tricked me into giving the Big Mac a second chance, and now I feel like a piece a cwap.

[quote name='Brak']Trakan pulled some reverse-psychology shit, or something, and tricked me into giving the Big Mac a second chance, and now I feel like a piece a cwap.[/QUOTE]

If it's ever a question of Trakan vs common sense, go with common sense.

I pre-ordered it.
[quote name='Moxio']Hey Brak, get your easily-persuaded self onto RFG tonight.[/QUOTE]
Ok.

Hmm.

Anyone here signed up officially with an iPhone on an AT&T family plan?

I have "FamilyTalk Home 400 Rollover & 5000 Night/Weekend Minutes" and Apple/AT&T's iPhone site(https://buyiphone.apple.com) is making it seemed like I'm eligible to get an iPhone 3GS for $200 for the phone and around $40 in upgrade/activation fees and they won't mess with the voice plan at all, I just need to agree to a 2 year commitment for that line and the $30/month data plan, which is great because I only pay $15/month for my share of the voice plan right now. I don't really trust att.com or Apple on it, though.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hmm.

Anyone here signed up officially with an iPhone on an AT&T family plan?

I have "FamilyTalk Home 400 Rollover & 5000 Night/Weekend Minutes" and Apple/AT&T's iPhone site(https://buyiphone.apple.com) is making it seemed like I'm eligible to get an iPhone 3GS for $200 for the phone and around $40 in upgrade/activation fees and they won't mess with the voice plan at all, I just need to agree to a 2 year commitment for that line and the $30/month data plan, which is great because I only pay $15/month for my share of the voice plan right now. I don't really trust att.com or Apple on it, though.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I pay 40.00 a month (15.00 family, 20.00 data and 5.00 for my share of texts).

Lock the thread Moxio linked to, Linkin, and then temp ban the dumbass OP. You have to let that idiot know posts like that won't be tolerated.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Lock the thread Moxio linked to, Linkin, and then temp ban the dumbass OP. You have to let that idiot know posts like that won't be tolerated.[/QUOTE]
Just don't delete it though. Leave it locked and visible as an example to others.

[quote name='Moxio']How did you describe people like him again, L2? "Mouth-breathers"? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah. :lol:

They're the absolute worst.

Keep in mind the plan is under my brother's name (so we can get his Lockheed discount) but I don't think that should effect anything concerning the iPhone.

[quote name='Moxio']How did you describe people like him again, L2? "Mouth-breathers"? :lol:

NathanSama: We're not trying to be mean, just look at it from our perspective. You really can't blame us for thinking the thread is stupid as fuck. If you're really, really serious and you need it removed, just google it. Ex: http://keepitcheap.blogspot.com/2007/10/odor-removal-tips.html[/QUOTE]
Thank you.
Now I need to find some vinegar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back