The Wrestling Thread is usually a 4 but in a dress it's an 8 SPH Memorial Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Ryder might be ending ZTLIS :cry:

http://www.pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/quicknews/article_53729.shtml

In the new edition of WWE Magazine for the month of November, Zack Ryder says he would like to end his YouTube series when he gets comfortable with a consistent spot on WWE television. Asked if he's concerned about viewers getting tired of the show, Ryder said, "Well, I'm tired of it already, so it wouldn't surprise me if some viewers get tired of it soon. Honestly, I can only do this show for so long before the charm kinda wears off. Once I get to where I want to be on TV, then there will be no need for the show, and that's a good thing." Also in the WWE Magazine interview, Ryder said he decided to start the show to get himself noticed, which he knew would "either work or get me fired."

I can see it possibly being true. Look how he has matches on Raw over the past few weeks and the assistant GM stuff/sometimes wrestles on SD and wrestling house shows. Whatever free time he has left when he flies home, he's gotta edit his videos.

Only thing I can see him doing if he wants to keep the show going is switch to a monthly format and maybe making it a little longer like 10-15 min to make up for it.

[quote name='cdubb1605']I'm not sure if I buy that or if WWE is forcing him to stop/say that he wants to. He seems to be having fun with it, but that could always just be for the sake of the show.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Thanks to the show he's gotten over pretty huge, and I doubt he'd just be willing to end it just because he's on TV now.

hey look guys more orange and blue yaaay

14xm2dk.jpg

[quote name='Scorch']hey look guys more orange and blue yaaay

14xm2dk.jpg
[/QUOTE]Bad poster for a couple of reasons.

1. The orange would look better around Cena because of his armbands being a similar color. Blue also fits with the Rock's "Most Electrifying Man" gimmick.

2. Old fans might not immediately recognize the Rock because of the lack of the Brahma Bull tattoo, the bald head, and the Steve Austin goatee.

Also of minor note: Orange and Blue = Univ. of Florida (Gators). Miami = orange and green (Hurricanes).

Probably nothing to worry about, but still...

Apparently the WWE is advertising a few forthcoming Smackdown TV tapings as "RAW & Smackdown Supershow" events. Looks like they don't get what the REAL problem is.

14xm2dk.jpg
[/QUOTE]

If you look at the symbolism, it looks like the Rock will be the heel.
At least in the eyes of WWE.

Cena in a bright light looking like god versus the invader surrounded by flames like the devil.

I hope the devil destroys WWE's god. :twisted:

[quote name='Virsago']If you look at the symbolism, it looks like the Rock will be the heel.
At least in the eyes of WWE.

Cena in a bright light looking like god versus the invader surrounded by flames like the devil.

I hope the devil destroys WWE's god. :twisted:[/QUOTE]

Cena will never be heel until there's a "new Cena" to take his place. The Rock will likely be the "cool heel" kind of like the way Punk has been portrayed over the last couple months.

I'm reminded of a dream I had where there was a WWF vs. Capcom fighting game. All 2d like Xmen vs. Streetfighter. It was awesome.

Just got this email about the Oct. 11th Smackdown. Potential spoilers I guess..

Featuring:

THE LARGEST BATTLE ROYAL IN WWE HISTORY:
41-man over-the-top Battle Royal with
all the RAW and SMACKDOWN Superstars!

John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio for the WWE Championship

"The Apex Predator" Randy Orton vs.
"The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry
for the World Heavyweight Championship

Plus, a special appearance by DX!

Also featuring:

The Miz, CM Punk, R-Truth, John Morrison,
"Captain Charisma" Christian and more!

[quote name='mykevermin']"Drunk Driver Jimmy Uso Accused of Being a Pro Wrestler."[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I didn't even know he was still with the company.

[quote name='renique46']
cnf9S.png

how can you not love mark now, props to anyone that gets the reference[/QUOTE]

Props for having to remember that horrible event... golly...

Really loved the show-opening video - put the focus on the world title mix, but still made time for the AJ-Daniels thing and thankfully took out the DIRECT AUTO INSURANCE OFFICE part. Liked Roode being in the ring with Sting for the opening - made him seem like a bigger star. The Impact Wrestling shirt didn't though. He and Sting had some good interplay here, but I fear they're setting up Roode as too much of a favorite to win here. AJ's promo was short, but sweet. Kinda liked him saying that he never got a shot since he lost it, which really sold Roode's match as being a huge deal, although it also sucks that he never got another one given how good he is. Angle further trying to turn them against each other again was good, although this thing did kind of drag on at this point because it seemed like another endless chain of dudes coming out to talk. I liked Hogan's announcement being mentioned here, but not opening the show.

Really could've done without a FIVE MAN LADDER MATCH getting no build on free TV, but at least ONE guy in it got an intro. Didn't like that it was Kendrick since his theme, gimmick, and well, everything about him is terrible. Liked Aries saying that this would really just determine the best ladder-climber, since it really does seem odd to just have one for no good reason for an X division title shot. Thankfully, even though they included a chair in this, no one did anything too stupid risk-wise, although there were some logic-defying things, like Ion doing a springboard moonsault to the floor, putting him further away from the ladder. Ion doing Horshu's finisher into the ladder was something else. Kendrick won...GODDAMMIT. I was so happy when Aries beat him. I want him to just be gone from my TV in this gimmick. Not sure why Hogan was shown wandering aimlessly in the building - I'm guessing he's either losing his mind, or trying to find Zahorian's office and forgot what company he's in. Oh, and Kaz did some bit with the Jarrett, and then Flair was shown being all angry after the break.

Jeff Jarrett demanded Kaz get him and his skanky wife out there, and well, he kind of has a point. She did sleep with Bischoff three times. Then he buried Kaz for leaving, coming back because Jeff let him, then he even brought him back after Kaz demanded his release. And then he buried Traci for being a skank and insulting him via his wife when he was the only one who would give her a chance in wrestling. So yeah, Jeff came off really great here, the Kazes came off as either whiny or whorish, and then Gunner kicked Kaz's ass. And Jeff fired him. So it sucked to be Kaz here. Big-time. This was one tremendously entertaining burial. And then a Love Calculator ad aired after the Kazes' marriage problems. Awesome ad placement. Maybe he should've texted WHORE to something.

Mexican America jumped Ink Inc, which seemed cool until they showed Hernandez's purple leggings. Thankfully, Sarita's ass w/ hearts on her shorts and super-stiff kicks made up for it. She come off like the toughest person in the group here. Then they just spray painted MA on their backs. So they're the wacky bastard child group of the NWO and LAX - LAXWO. I liked that Hernandez had a new tattoo this week - I guess he stuck around after the beating and figured, well, I'm here, might as well get one. Tenay saying that MA stood for Mexican America was great. WHAT THE fuck ELSE WOULD IT STAND FOR IN THIS CONTEXT?

Storm cut an awesome promo for Roode to build up the BFG title match. Shame it furthered my idea of them going too far with making it seem like Roode WILL win. Loved Flair freaking out over the Hogan deal backstage. Good recap video for Tara-Rayne to set up their match for the BFG women's series. Taz was so great on commentary here, and I loved Madison shrieking in terror during the lockup. Tara needs to wear a short skirt more. Really could've done without all the Madison-Earl stuff, but the payoff with him catching her was great, so it least it led to something fun. Glad to see Madison make it to the finals of the queens series.

The Crimson-Joe deal was...something. Hurt by canned heat for one. Hurt by Crimson's lack of promo skills, and hurt by Joe just yelling more and now saying that he only let Crimson come back because he's the only guy Joe can beat anymore. That was just odd. Joe locked on the heel hook to the same fake boos that kill every heel act in TNA instantly. Then a giant MORGAN chant broke out with no one doing anything. Kinda liked Morgan helping Crimson, but the staredown with them made Crimson seem really tall, which hurts Morgan since he's supposed to be a giant.

For some reason, Pope had a match booked against Anderson. Loved Taz knocking Anderson for changing his spiel in a more annoying way. There was no logical reason for this match to happen, since they have NOTHING to do with each other, and are both faces, but it was a decent little match. Anderson actually busted out a headscissors here. Then one of Devon's kids went after Anderson, thus creating a reason for Pope to want to Face Anderson...here in this match with Anderson. Then Devon came out, bitched out Anderson, while Bully Ray came out to attack Anderson and give Pope the win. Interesting to see Team 3D involved in the same match seemingly as heels without having any interaction with each other. Things were going great until the bullshit started with Devon. Anderson's body lacking any kind of definition makes him look at least five years older than he is.

Loved Roode's promo using the sound logic of "if I beat a guy who's beaten my PPV opponent, I can win the PPV match". It's something I always used as a kid to try and make a mid-carder vs. main eventer match seem more exciting, although now they're building up that Roode's confident he'll win, which further makes me think he'll lose. TNA had an ad for their site showing a bunch of 3 star reviews for their merch, and then Devon yelled at Pope for...not looking after his kids or something. God, he came off like a massive asshole here. They made up for this idiocy with probably their best star-making video ever for Roode. They showed him training in Canada, spending time with his wife, hugging his wife, had her put over how much effort Bobby's put into preparing for the match. Roode came off like THE next big thing here, and the only flaw with it at all was him saying the next time he came home, he'd be champion. So apparently, he's not coming home for two weeks. I guess it makes sense - maybe he'll be on the road constantly, but that line struck me as odd. This video was the first thing they've done that really made me think going with Roode instead of Storm right now was the better move. TNA did the smart thing here and actually aired a video that made you want to buy the PPV BEFORE the PPV instead of during it, like WWE would've done. Actually, WWE would've done that, then had Cole bury whoever the focus of the video was.

Loved Roode-AJ main eventing the show. I think this was the first Roode-Fortune gauntlet match to main event the show, and giving it the main event intro really does help make Roode seem like he's made it as a legit main event act. It's amazing to see how TNA really hasn't fucked up anything with Roode yet - now they certainly could, and the key is going to be how they book him at and after the PPV regardless of the match's result, but they've done an incredible job making him seem like a main eventer who has earned the spot and truly deserves it, and the crowd is actually picking up on it and getting behind him. AJ and Roode were just ruling it when Tenay brought up Hogan's deal later...and this depressed me. They spent basically the past 20 minutes of the show putting over Roode and then this just reminded me that the real star of TNA is Hulk Hogan. An old man who can't work anymore. Then Taz brought up that Roode's trying to beat a former grand slam champ who held THE holy grail in wrestling and I was happy again. Taz was awesome here. Loved AJ going for the springboard 450, missing it, leading to Roode trying to take advantage, AJ going for the Clash, getting it countered, then going for it again before it got countered once more, so AJ went for the Pele, missed, and got beat with the crossface. Finish couldn't have been better. God that whole sequence was just perfect. I got goosebumps due to the post-match deal where they showed each other respect, and then AJ put him over and said that he was ready and was the next world champion. This whole thing was incredible - TNA booked this perfectly. It's 10:50 and Hogan's shown backstage walking around. Maybe he's got memory issues now. We'll know for sure if he forgets to put himself over when he comes out.

They did more for Roode and AJ, then Hogan came out for his "big announcement" to canned heat, which in and of itself was sad. Then he talked about setting all these big attendance records...before coming to TNA. And then they cut back to Sting basically calling bullshit on this really out of nowhere - Family Guy cutaways have been setup better. LOLed at the mention of Suburban Commando though. Hogan just kept talking and talking, then Sting came back again, said he'd be there next week when Hogan made his announcement...so tonight's was an announcement to announce an announcement...and then it ended. Really would've been better to end with the awesome Roode-AJ stuff.

Screens -

Quotes -
Tenay - WE WELCOME YOU TO AN IMPACT WRESTLING BROADCAST THAT OPENS WITH THE INSANE ICON STING!
Sting - Hulk Hogan has brainwashed Angle. Angle is going down a road filled with lies and deceit! He’s trying to get Fortune to turn on each other, and has booked AJ in a match against Roode. I’m here to tell ya, Kurt, yer plan’s gonna backfire, won’t get ya jack AND I’LL TELL YA WHY. BOBBY, COME OUT HERE! C’MON BOBBY!
:”Bobby chant” - Sting - THAT’S CALLED BEING A FAN FAVORITE. I’m gonna go on record and say you can beat Kurt Angle for the world title. You’ve fought hard for 13 years and I think I’m looking at championship-calliber. YOU CAN’T LET ANGLE GET IN YOUR HEAD, CUZ IF YA DO, YOU’LL FALL SHORT. So convince me, these people, and the world that you’re ready for Angle and the world title at BFG.
Roode - Stinger, first of all, the last few weeks have been amazing. The support I’ve gotten from the fans, the support from the guys are overwhelming. The words you said…I can’t explain. YOU’RE THE FREAKIN MAN.
Sting - This is your time, Bobby.
Roode - I’ve been in the business 13 years, you’ve been in…a bit longer, but we each know Angle’s playing mind games and trying to take me off my focus. I also know that the opportunity I have at BFG don’t come around everyday. I promise you, and myself that come BFG, I’m gonna walk out of there the new world champ.
Sting - THAT’S WHAT I WANNA HEAR, BOBBY!
Bobby - Just give me a minute…I’LL GIVE EVERYTHING I GOT TO BE THE NEXT WORLD CHAMP. And Sting, you need to make me a promise - that you’ll take care of Hogan. If you take care of him, and I take care of Angle, then we’ll get this company back where it belongs. (AJ comes out)
AJ - Lemme say this Bobby, you take your chances when you can get them. You take this and you make the best of it. As a former world champ, except for the BFG Series, I haven’t had a shot since and therefore, BEAT KURT ANGLE. BEAT HIM, BE THE WORLD CHAMP, cuz unless you’re friends with the right people BROTHER, who knows when you’ll get another shot. DO IT. (Angle comes out)
Angle - AJ, this is why I booked you against him tonight. You beat the number 1 contender and you’ll get your shot after BFG. Sting, you can say whatever you’d like to say, but I’m a man of integrity - I’M JUST PISSED THAT YOUR FORMER BOSS MADE ME LOOK LIKE A JACKASS AND SHE’LL NEVER EVER TAKE CONTROL OF THIS COMPANY AGAIN. AJ, we do what we do, and we take pride in it - you beat Roode, and you’ll get your shot. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Aries - I think I’ve beaten every guy in this.
Aries - We’ll find out who the best ladder-climber is!
Aries - I hear Zima climbs a lot of trees in the Phillipines.
Taz - It’s a very tree country.
Tenay - EXCUSE ME?
Aries - Where I’m from, there’s a lot of bushes.
Tenay - You digress.
Aries - I HAVE!
Kaz - What the hell do you want?
Jeff - GET YER ASS TO THE RING.
Karen - You shoulda known better than to mess with me.
Flair - WHAT!? YOU CAN’T MAKE THIS DECISION! I’M COMING TO YOUR OFFICE NOW!
Jarrett - KAZ…CUT MY FRIGGING MUSIC. KAZ, COME OUT HERE AND BRING YER SKANKY OLD LADY WITH YA! I’M JEFF JARRETT - THE FOUNDER OF THIS COMPANY! AND THIS IS MY WIFE KAREN, HEIR TO MY THRONE! I’M THE GUY WHO HAND-PICKED YOU OFF THE INDIES, TOOK YOU OUT OF THE GYMS AND GAVE YOU A SHOT AT THE BIG-TIME IN MY COMPANY. WHAT ABOUT WHEN YOU JUMPED SHIPPED AND FOUND OUT REAL QUICK, LOOK AT ME, YOU FOUND OUT QUICK THAT IT WASN’T GREENER. YOU CAME BACK FOR A JOB AND I GAVE IT TO YOU. THEN YOU SAID YOU WEREN’T HAPPY, YOU WANTED A RELEASE, THEN 3 DAYS LATER, YOU SAID YOUR HEAD WASN’T ON RIGHT AND I GAVE YOU YOUR JOB BACK. AND YOU, YOU SKANK, I’M THE ONLY ONE IN THIS BUSINESS WHO GAVE YOU AN OPPORTUNIY. AND WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU INSULTED MY WIFE! SHE HAD HUNDREDS OF WOMEN TRYING TO SERVICE HER, TRYING TO WORK FOR HER, AND SHE CHOSE YOU. YOU’RE BOTH UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS! I’m gonna make both of your lives miserable, so take that ten cent whore…(Kaz attacks)
Tenay - MA FOR MEXICAN AMERICA, TAZ!
Storm - Am I mad? No. We went into the series saying that one of us would win to prove that we’re the best around. I’m happy for him, and at BFG, part of me will be in the ring with him WHEN HE WINS the title. Beer Money will live forever, and he’ll show everyone why it pays to be Roode.
Flair - YOU’RE GONNA CHANGE THE HISTORY OF THE BUSINESS IF YOU DO THIS!
Hogan - Ric, I’ve made up my mind.
Flair - YOU’RE HULK HOGAN! YOU’RE A FRANCHISE. YOU’RE EVERYTHING WRESTLING IS AND HAS EVER BEEN!
Hogan - I’m doing it, Ric.
Flair - WE’VE HAD OUR DIFFERENCES, BUT THIS IS NOT A GOOD DECISION. THE BIGGEST STAR IN THE HISTORY OF THIS BUSINESS. JESUS! HULK! HULK! GOD! YOU STILL GOT TIME TO CHANGE YOUR MIND.Y OU CANNOT DO THIS. IC ANNOT BELIEVE THIS!
Taz - Madison’s a queen - her sash says queen bee, or queen something on it, and she’s a former knockouts champion.
Taz - If Tara’s a cougar, would that make Earl a lion?
Madison - EARL, TELL HER!
Taz - Madison’s rocking the cammo - that’s camouflage.
Tenay - Thanks for the translation.
Taz - That’s what the kids say - rocking!
Taz - Maybe Madison likes older guys. Although there’s rigermortus setting in on Earl there. And I like the guy.
Taz - There’s Earl - he was big with the chicks in the 1910s.
Guy - Have you heard you might face AJ at BFG?
Daniels - Why? Does he have heat with the office? I BEAT HIM LAST TIME. If I do it on the biggest PPV of the year, wouldn’t that be a kick in the nuts? Well, go ask AJ about a kick in the nuts.
Crimson - FACTS ARE FACTS, JOE. YOU FRACURED MY ANKLE, TOOK ME OUT OF THE BFG SERIES, BUT DIDN’T TAKE ME OUT FOR GOOD! JOE, GET OUT HERE!
Joe - Am I hearing correctly? YOU DARE TO SAY MY NAME AFTER WHAT I DID TO YOU!? YOU SAY MY NAME AFTER WHAT I DID TO YOU!? YOU SHOULD CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY THAT I ALLOWED YOU TO WALK AND NOT STILL IN A HOPSITAL PEOPLE! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT I LET YOU COME OUT OHERE IN FROM OF THESE MOUTH-BREATHERS AND CONTINUE YOUR FARCE OF AN UNDEFEATED STREAK! I allowed you to come back because without Crimson in TNA, WHO ELSE IS GONNA BE MY BITCH!?
AJ - If Bobby can beat me - he can beat Angle. Let’s see if he has what it takes to be the world champ - I won’t cut him any slack.
Anderson - LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, AND I DON’T KNOW IF THERE’S ANY ASSHOLES HERE. I guess so. Well, with that being said - I HAIL FROM GREEN BAY, WISCONSIN! MISTERRRRRRRRRR ANNNDDDEERRRSSOOONNNNNNN! AAAAHCCCKKKKHH!
Taz - He changed it up - wouldn’t mind if he never did that again.
Tenay - HOGAN PROMISED AN ANNOUNCEMENT THAT’S GONNA TURN THE INDUSTRY UPSIDE DOWN!
Roode - I told AJ to bring his A-game. He’s beaten Angle before, and if I can beat him, I know I can compete with Angle at BFG.
Devon - WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? I HOLD YOU PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE, POPE!
Tenay - AJ wants the win, and also wants the carrot the world champion’s dangling.
Taz - Bobby’s being tested by a former Grand Slam champion - former world champ. He’s had the holy grail.
Roode - You okay?
AJ - I’m okay. YOU’RE READY! YOU’RE THE NEXT WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!
Roode - Thank you.
AJ - IF WE WRESTLED TEN TIMES, YOU’D WIN ALL TEN!
Roode - AJ, I TOLD YOU TO BRING YOUR BEST, DID YOU!?
AJ - I don’t bust out those moves just because I want to - KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I’VE MISSED THE PELE!?
Roode - I didn’t wanna do this…
AJ - You did what you had to do…
Roode - TWO WEEKS AWAY!
AJ - YOU’RE THE NEXT WORLD CHAMP. Promise me one thing - when you beat Kurt, I get a shot.
Roode - You got it!
Hogan - I feel like there’s been a million pounds lifted off my shoulders. I’ve done a lot of soul searching, and as I was soul searching was about a run. How long it’s gonna last. As I was doing that, I realized the Hulk Hogan run and all the Hulkamaniacs has been the best run of all times. Ya know guys, when I started thinking about things, we go back over 3 decades. Me, the guys, the fans who’ve stuck with me. I was thinking about how on my first day, Hiro Matsuda broke my leg. Then as things moved forward, I worked in little high schools. Then I got my big break - I GOT TO WRESTLE ANDRE THE GIANT IN FRONT OF 94,000! I couldn’t help but think about how many times MSG was sold out. Mr. T, Cyndi Lauper, Piper, and the war to settle the score. This thing, Hulkamania could go on forever. THEN I HAD THE CHANCE, AFTER SETTING ALL THE RECORDS IN CANADA, THE INDOOR ATTENDANCE RECORD, AND THEN I HAD THE CHANCE TO COME TO IMPACT WRESTLING. TO COME HERE, WITH OVER 3 DECADES OF KNOWLEDGE, STEP HERE, AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE. When I came here, all I saw were eyes - and they were hungry. I’ve been here 2 years, and when I see Roode, Storm, Daniels, AJ, RVD, Jeff Hardy back on track. When I see it all going on here, I realize that every moment I spent here was worth it. I taught ‘em how to not get hurt, and how to sruvive. I gave them my soul, my life, and my blood. Some took the info, some didn’t need it, but I felt I gave everything I could.
Sting - AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THIS!? EVER SINCE I SAW HIM IN SUBURBAN COMMANDO, I KNEW HE WAS A GREAT ACTOR!
Hogan - When I say I feel like I have a million pounds off my shoulders - this is enough. It’s the end of the road. When I decided to say this, I wanted to tell you fans first. I haven’t even told my wife. You guys are the first ones to hear this because at the end of the day, when I bottomed out, when I lost my health, my money, and had eight back surgeries, the only thing I didn’t lose were the fans. The only thing that ever has been with me was you guys. The guys in the back are there for me. It’s the end of the run. My time is done here. The Roodes, the Storms, the Ajs ar your stars of the future.
Sting - Is he crying?
Hogan - Next week in Knoxville, I’m inviting the fans, my friends, people that’ve been a part of my life, next week, I want everyone to be there. We’ll have a celebration because Hulk Hogan will make a formal announcement in this ring. Thanks, I love you with all my heart.
Sting - He’s talking about friends - AND I’M ONE OF ‘EM. I’LL BE THERE NEXT WEEK! IT’S SHOWTIME!

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Props for having to remember that horrible event... golly...[/QUOTE]
That was one of the events that made me stop watching for a long time.

I'm sure I told y'all about the time I really felt super bad for Mark Henry, yeah? When he tried to take a picture of us?

The dude is total humility and class. I'm glad to see him finally get some recognition for his hard work and no complaints approach.

Yeah, same here. Not to say there aren't times where I wondered why the hell they continued to employ him, but ever since that ECW run where he got a fairly strong push as a killer he's been just fine, and right now he's one of the best parts of the show.

I thought for sure after the last time they stalled on his push (when he was super over for a few weeks as the good guy Orton-killer) that that would be the end of him in the company...but his bad guy Orton-killer (everyone-killer, really) is even better.

Next to Kane he's probably endured more flat-out embarassing shit than anyone, and on top of that he seems to he a heck of a classy dude.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Next to Kane he's probably endured more flat-out embarassing shit than anyone, and on top of that he seems to he a heck of a classy dude.[/QUOTE]
Until you forget to keep your air bill paid, of course.

GWCt2.gif

Mark Henry has that look though. Big, scary, mean. He actually FITS as a world champion. Compare him to the rest of the roster and he should have been champion a long time ago. I definitely wouldn't want to come across him in a dark alley, or piss him off in anyway.

I'd put Henry's crap above Kane's crap. Kane got the world title (even for a day) BEFORE the Katie Vick crap. Henry had a hand child more than a decade ago and just got what he deserves. Thats a long wait.

I don't recall Kane ever getting stripped down by Terri Runnels or admitting to fucking his sister on Raw. I'd say Henry's been owed a title run for years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXcfQzOSh1M

14xm2dk.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The colors seem to look more like a Blue-ish teal and orange... Which are pretty much the unofficial Miami colors. Dolphins colors and whatnot and its going to take place at SunLife Stadium where the Sorry ass dolphins play.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Apparently the WWE is advertising a few forthcoming Smackdown TV tapings as "RAW & Smackdown Supershow" events. Looks like they don't get what the REAL problem is.[/QUOTE]

Come on. We're talking about a company that tried to solve their PPV problem in 2007 by stopping the split brand PPVs. As we have seen, that solved... nothing. (Reading earlier posts from the thread reminded me that *4* years ago they did this. That's crazy)

What it did do is given Orton, Cena, etc. extra PPV pay days and the undercard guys less exposure since they'll never be on TV or PPV.

Why do these guys need to be wrestling EVERY week? or EVERY PPV?

Doesn't it make more sense to space this stuff out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back