The "X got his jaw busted by an obese black woman" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='becuzimbrown']Im a little out of touch with this stuff lol, but when did Spore come out?

I think I was thinking about Little Big Planet.[/quote]

It hasn't.

Basically they released a little version of it where you could just create characters .

[quote name='lordwow']No one even looks at that anymore now that the #s are gone from next to our XBL names.[/quote]

This is not XBL...this is for most posts on CAG.

[quote name='darthbudge']It hasn't.

Basically they released a little version of it where you could just create characters .[/quote]

Cool, thanks.

I'll try to check that out.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']My biggest fear is that i'll vote for Obama, and as soon as he wins, he'll bust out acting like her.[/QUOTE]

Nah, he'll just fail to fix anything.

Dang, wish I could go.

PODMOZ.jpg

I think I'll go buy a record or two or three tonight, assuming the place isn't closed after another shitty presentation for orientation that I have to go to tonight at 8.

Hey, Sean (or deli), aren't you supposed to report TMK for his constant suicide threats?

[quote name='The Mana Knight'] Retirement isn't exactly on my mind, since I probably won't live much longer. [/QUOTE]

:pray: Plz, don't infract me, wubb!

[quote name='The Mana Knight']The only thing I do is look/shop for anime. I totally forgot the last time I went out with friends. Last time I went out with friends, away from campus, was 5 years ago. Never been to a concert in my life.[/QUOTE]Do people like That Mangina K$$$$a really exist? :rofl:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wasn't MGS4 supposed to include trophies out of the box? Or is that going to happen till 2.4?[/QUOTE]

It can't happen until Trophies are part of the OS.

I'm not sure if MGS4 even has them.

Weird Al is coming to the palace?

If I cant work staging for the show I kinda want to go. He is so out there I think it would somehow be fun.

But only if the tix are like...15-20 bucks. Anything more is way to much.

MGS4 has its own achievements, somewhat, in the form of its emblems, but a few PS3 games already have achievements (DMC4, Burnout Paradise, Resistance, Uncharted, Ratchet & Clank). I don't doubt that MGS4 will support trophies, but probably not until 2.40 comes out.

So, I had this weird dream last night...I was watching this T.V show, and these dudes were sitting by a swamp talking about god knows what, when all of a sudden, A "pig" popped out of the water and started flailing, only it was deep fried, and looked like a pig shaped chicken nugget. One of the dudes freaked out, and kept saying "Oh my god, how did that pig survive getting deep fried?" So the "pig" thing starts thrashing around, and everyone is just watching it. Then out of fucking nowhere, this anaconda comes and snatches it. Everyone freaks out. Then, the T.V shows and instant replay, from and underwater angle, and all I see is this anaconda devour a chicken nugget pig. What. The. Hell.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']MGS4 has its own achievements, somewhat, in the form of its emblems, but a few PS3 games already have achievements (DMC4, Burnout Paradise, Resistance, Uncharted, Ratchet & Clank). I don't doubt that MGS4 will support trophies, but probably not until 2.40 comes out.[/quote]

I did see an "achievement" on Ratchet & Clank...thought it was weird, I had to do a double take...so far only got one, thought it was my imagination at first.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, but those are in-game achievements, not system-wide. Totally different.[/quote]

So the system-wide achievements...are they supposed to have scores and stay on your profile record like gamertags on X360?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So the system-wide achievements...are they supposed to have scores and stay on your profile record like gamertags on X360?[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone knows for sure. They haven't announced many details.

I would imagine if they went through this trouble that it would.

Butters from South Park too!

[quote name='Liquid 2']Kuga's breath smells like cat food too. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Actually smells like dog, because I just ate yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back