The "X got his jaw busted by an obese black woman" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sasukekun']
Actually smells like dog, because I just ate yours.[/QUOTE]

Ralph_unimpressed.jpg

[quote name='zewone']moo, what did you think of EndWar?[/quote]
Steep learning curve, slightly above average game once you figure out how to play. You didnt get in?

[quote name='darthbudge']What is the best game then?[/QUOTE]

Well, obviously it's all up to one's own opinion ;)

I know I dumped way more time into Halo2 myself.

[quote name='zewone']moo, what did you think of EndWar?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you only got one code?

Yep. I wish I could have gave it to you, Sean.

It's the shittest piece of shit, I've played in a while.

----

Deadliest_Catch_Alaskan_Storm_USA_XBOX360-Nocturnal :cool:

[quote name='zewone']Tomato isn't that expensive. You would shave pennies off the price at most.[/QUOTE]

I want to know where you buy tomatoes.

[quote name='zewone']Yep. I wish I could have gave it to you, Sean.

It's the shittest piece of shit, I've played in a while.
[/QUOTE]

Gee, thanks ;)

[quote name='zewone']A pound of tomatoes is $3. How much would a slice cost?[/quote]

I figure 3 tomatoes in a pound, if they are the really big type. So $1 a tomato, at most the restaurant would use a 1/4 of a tomato on a sandwhich. So you could save $0.25 if you wanted Temp.

[quote name='darthbudge']I figure 3 tomatoes in a pound, if they are the really big type. So $1 a tomato, at most the restaurant would use a 1/4 of a tomato on a sandwhich. So you could save $0.25 if you wanted Temp.[/quote]

Or you could ask the restaurant how much they charge to add an extra slice of tomato to the sandwich/burger and subtract that amount :cool:.

McDonalds charges .20 per slice here.

[quote name='zewone']Growing your own produce = ridiculous[/quote]

Exactly. Especially if you plan on getting all of your produce that.

I was just reading the stories on that Not Always Right site. It brings back memory of how retarded and annoying people can sometimes be. I can think of a million stories from my retail/hotel/amusement park days.

I hated when people would come up to me and propose a question without phrasing it in a sentence. Like they'd just come up to me and go "ATM" and stare. :bomb:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Alone in the Dark is upped! :cool:[/quote]

Yeah, Zew mentioned it a few posts back...also Deadliest Catch...I'd say you save your money...er...download time and go for the latter. :cool:

Yesterday I couldn't get tomatoes on my sub.
Today I couldn't get salsa on my burrrito.

The infected tomatoes weren't even sold here.

Wendy's rocks. The not one, not two, but FIVE Mexicans trying to figure out how to print me a receipt today was absolutely fucking hilarious.

Held up the line for almost 10 minutes.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Wendy's rocks. The not one, not two, but FIVE Mexicans trying to figure out how to print me a receipt today was absolutely fucking hilarious.

Held up the line for almost 10 minutes.[/quote]

So...what are you trying to say about Mexicans?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Wendy's rocks. The not one, not two, but FIVE Mexicans trying to figure out how to print me a receipt today was absolutely fucking hilarious.

Held up the line for almost 10 minutes.[/quote]

You waited 10 minutes to get a receipt?

[quote name='Maklershed']You waited 10 minutes to get a receipt?[/QUOTE]

I like to keep track of my purchases. =p

And the comedy was just too good to pass up. They just kept calling up more and more people working in the back to try to figure it out. Made my day.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I just realized that, outside of the journalism industry, i'm not qualified to do anything but secretarial work. :([/QUOTE]

I feel your pain.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I just realized that, outside of the journalism industry, i'm not qualified to do anything but secretarial work. :([/quote]

You could be a sandwich artist and bork people out of tomatoes.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I like to keep track of my purchases. =p

And the comedy was just too good to pass up. They just kept calling up more and more people working in the back to try to figure it out. Made my day.[/quote]

Did any of them look like Linkin? :lol:

[quote name='MillerTime2523']anyone have or know where i could get a cheap sd card? preferably 512mb or 1gb[/quote]
Everywhere.

[quote name='Maklershed']Did any of them look like Linkin? :lol:[/quote]

Shut up...how else do you expect me to pay for diapers for my kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back