The "X has a bag that collects his poop" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Soul Calibur 3 was the bee's knees.[/quote]

I got that right after it released, and I barely played it. I don't know why. I wish I had played it more.

[quote name='dallow']Yes, you can jailbreak it for any service, even after signing with AT&T.
There' is no "edge or 3G" option, it's just up to the phone hardware.
So you'll get 3G data speeds for 30 a month if you want it.[/quote]

So if I already have Sprint Vision (or whatever), I would be able to use that on an iPhone (after jailbreaking it)?

I dont know much about that MarkMan guy, so I don't say this to be mean, but what's his story with wording his posts so that he sounds like he works for game companies? He kinda talks like a sports fan that refers to what his favorite team does as "we".

Also, lollercoasters to a new Vampire Rain game coming out soon.

[quote name='dallow']Yes, you can jailbreak it for any service, even after signing with AT&T.
There' is no "edge or 3G" option, it's just up to the phone hardware.
So you'll get 3G data speeds for 30 a month if you want it.[/quote]

Ah.

That's super shitty. $30/month for data is a lot of fuckin' money.

I'll have to see how much their plans cost. I'm thinking a max of like $55/month.

[quote name='Maklershed']I dont know much about that MarkMan guy, so I don't say this to be mean, but what's his story with wording his posts so that he sounds like he works for game companies? He kinda talks like a sports fan that refers to what his favorite team does as "we".

Also, lollercoasters to a new Vampire Rain game coming out soon.[/quote]
He has a lot of inside contacts.
He also gets to preview new stuff under NDA from time to time.

Dallow, read my question from post 500 (I edited my post, so I think you probably missed it - or you're ignoring me, but I doubt that's the case).

More info:

iPhone 3G: the details you never wanted to know

• iPhone 3G will be activated at point of sale when the device is purchased in store.
  • Return period has been changed from 14 days to 30 days
  • $199 and $299 pricing is for new activations or qualified upgrades with a 2-year agreement
  • 2G iPhone data rate plans will remain available for 2G device suntil further notice
  • The new iPhone 3G data plan is $30/month and includes unlimited data and visual voicemail
  • There is not a no commitment price. This means you can’t just walk in and bang $500 on your credit card and walk out.
  • If you are an existing iPhone customer in good standing, you will be able to extend your contract for two years when the iPhone 3G launches and get the ill-na-na $199/$299 price point. Doesn’t matter when you bought an iPhone either.
  • AT&T and Apple stores “unbrick” the iPhone 3G at time of purchase, but for some reason if that doesn’t happen, you’ll be required to use iTunes at home.
  • Pre-paid and Pick Your Plan will not be allowed on iPhone 3G
  • Device purchase limit remains at (3) per customer in AT&T stores.
  • 2G iPhones to remain as demo models in AT&T stores “until further notice”.
  • AT&T stores will get rate brochures, 22 x 28 posters, and window banners
  • Launch day will mirror last year’s launch. This includes extended store hours, crowd controls, etc. Security will be provided to stores requesting armed police or guards.
  • AT&T is working with Apple to roll out GPS-enabled applications.
New Activation Process and BRE:
The iPhone 3G will be activated at point of sale when the device is purchased, in store. The BRE period will change from 14 days to 30 days and will require the device to be returned to place of purchase before service is cancelled.
Pricing and Plans
Device Pricing:
$199 8GB and $299 16GB for new activations and qualified upgrades with 2-year agreement.
Data Plans and Pricing:
The iPhone 3G will be activated on existing AT&T voice rate plans, but new data plans have been created for the 3G device.
All iPhone 3G customers are required to have one of the new data plans and qualifying voice plan.
Customers intending to use the iPhone 3G for access to corporate e-mail, business applications, or access to corporate intranet are required to activate with Enterprise Data Plan for iPhone.
The 2G data rate plans will remain available for 2G devices until further notice.
IRU service discounts for both voice and data pans will apply to iPhone 3G, but not 2G iPhone.
CRU service discounts for voice and data will apply to both 2G and 3G, when on a qualifying data plan.
IRUs will not get a discount on device purchase for 2G or iPhone 3Gs.
Data Pricing will be as follows:
Consumer Data Plan (must be added to qualified voice plan):
$30 - Unlimited Data (E-mail/Web), includes Visual Voicemail
Enterprise Data Plan (must be added to qualified voice plan):
$45 – Unlimited Data with personal and corporate e-mail, web, includes Visual Voicemail
http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2008/06/09/iphone-3g-the-details-you-never-wanted-to-know/

:whistle2:k

[quote name='prmononoke']Anything in particular you are looking for? I've got some games (or other things) I would probably be willing to trade for that. Most of these things aren't on my tradelist.[/QUOTE]

I'd be looking for something of similar eBay value basically that I haven't played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back