The "X is 20 years old" Happy Birthday OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!
This shit bag wearin' country boy still isn't old enough to do any of the cool stuff, legally. When I was 20 I had all of my lower intestine still attached but now, I run the risk of having my colon taken out by doctors because of my love for red meat and lack of veggies.

But for real, we're glad you made it past all the bull shit and you're here with us today.

Here's your cake:

It's shaped oddly, like your colon.

If Brak wasn't busy buying all those fruity black and white one shot French flicks he could afford to pony up 4 bucks at Hallmark to get a record able card and make X's day that much better.

But Noooooooooooooo....

He needs his DVDs. That he'll never watch more than twice. And always watch alone.

If he died tomorrow the last thing X would have said to be would have been:

"Shut the fuck up with your coaching, I'm just fucking around and don't care about winning"

Or maybe it was something else. I was drinking and not really paying attention.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Jake...I saw the comment in the "Grandma's Boy" thread.

Cute. Really cute.[/quote]
:lol: Are trench coats pretty cheap in the matrix?;)

Are you going to replace it or get a new one, rabbitt?

[quote name='JimmieMac']I never remember bluetooth being touted as fast, just universal and wireless.[/QUOTE]Hm, alright.

It's taking an eternity to transfer this photo I took earlier today. I would have emailed it to myself, but my reception is too shitty. :whistle2:|

[quote name='JimmieMac']This shit bag wearin' country boy still isn't old enough to do any of the cool stuff, legally. When I was 20 I had all of my lower intestine still attached but now, I run the risk of having my colon taken out by doctors because of my love for red meat and lack of veggies.

But for real, we're glad you made it past all the bull shit and you're here with us today.

Here's your cake:

It's shaped oddly, like your colon.[/QUOTE]

WTF?

Happy B-Day ....... X........ lol

[quote name='Liquid 2']Are you going to replace it or get a new one, rabbitt?[/QUOTE]

Imma get another of the same.

If this next one is trash, I'm moving on.

Verizon, jimbo.

I went with an older model BB with a full keypad. It seems more durable then the Pearl too.

Good luck.

The only real problem I've had with mine is that I get shit for reception indoors, but that just might be Tmobile.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Good luck.

The only real problem I've had with mine is that I get shit for reception indoors, but that just might be Tmobile.[/QUOTE]

Reception is fine for me. The fucking thing just deletes my call log and txt history on its own. Sometimes, I don't even receive calls or txts.

I understand that they're planning a Venom movie sometime in the future. Probably gonna suck if SM 3 was any indication.

Last week when I read Darren Aronofsky was signed to do the new Robocop, I though the name sounded familiar.

Now it hit me who he is. Holy shit, the movie's gonna be awesome.

Have you tried installing new firmware, rabbitt? (If you even can, that is.)

[quote name='anomynous']Last week when I read Darren Aronofsky was signed to do the new Robocop, I though the name sounded familiar.

Now it hit me who he is. Holy shit, the movie's gonna be awesome.[/QUOTE]Dang, I might have to check that out. I loved Pi and Requiem for a Dream.

Is the 80GB PS3 that's dropping in September backwards-compatible? A coworker told me it wasn't going to be.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Have you tried installing new firmware, rabbitt? (If you even can, that is.) [/quote]
I don't know anything about that shit, so no, I haven't.

[quote name='anomynous']Last week when I read Darren Aronofsky was signed to do the new Robocop, I though the name sounded familiar.

Now it hit me who he is. Holy shit, the movie's gonna be awesome.[/QUOTE]

Robocop Mighty Mug would be $$$

[quote name='rabbitt']I don't know anything about that shit, so no, I haven't.[/QUOTE]I couldn't find anything about it on Blackberry's site. Nevermind.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What do you vaguely think of the new Hit79 tool, zewone?[/QUOTE]

Haven't heard of it. Send me a link.

Thanks to Birthday Boy and That $$$$a Zoo I have popped over 20K. More importantly, I've pulled ahead of The Man.

Where's Kasey at, found some dude at GAF copping his style in Soul Calibur.

sc4kasey.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back