The "X is 20 years old" Happy Birthday OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ugamer_X']I thought X was older than that. Having your colon explode at such a young age must've sooked dick.[/QUOTE]
I find it hard to imagine it sooking dick less at any age.

Nah, 19 is a rough age for that. You're supposed to be drinking, going out, fucking bitches.

Now, he's pretty much bed ridden because of this bullshit.

If it happened later, it could have been easier, socially.

[quote name='zewone']Nah, 19 is a rough age for that. You're supposed to be drinking, going out, fucking bitches.

Now, he's pretty much bed ridden because of this bullshit.

If it happened later, it could have been easier, socially.[/QUOTE]
Seriously? Eesh.

[quote name='zewone']It shouldn't matter what you get now, Mixio.[/QUOTE]

That bullshit "no more special gaming" rule is already going into effect? Someone fill me in on this.

[quote name='Moxio']That bullshit "no more special gaming" rule is already going into effect? Someone fill me in on this.[/QUOTE]Yup, we're all doomed come the fall Mii60 makeover.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You're like an older Brown. And he sucks.[/QUOTE]

Dude, your gimmick is so old... the same exact thing since 03.

[quote name='Moxio']Dude, your gimmick is so old... the same exact thing since 03.[/quote]
Yeeeeaah, but you suck in real life too.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Yeeeeaah, but you suck in real life too.[/QUOTE]

Lame.

[quote name='JimmieMac']At least you give more than one word posts now. Too bad the more words doesn't equal better posts.[/QUOTE]

Mild.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Even Rocko is one step ahead of you. And that dude likes the Wii.[/QUOTE]

Your pathetic insults fall on deaf ears.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Moxio wins because we paid attention to him when he said nothing.

Well played old man. Well played.[/QUOTE]

Old man? Hey you're older than me. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Don't we just have to wait for them to make the firmware ''friendly'' to us?[/QUOTE]

Probably not.

They've only ever done one update like that in the history of the blockz.

[quote name='Moxio']Your pathetic insults fall on deaf ears.[/quote]
Irony?

This isn't an RPG, you don't have to give a descriptor for every action.

"Moxio retorts, Ugaymer loses 5 HP and is poisoned!"

Edit: oh and you hackers are all going to burn in hell

August is kinda slim for 360 releases. Too Human in two weeks and Mercenaries 2 two weeks from then, not counting Tiger Woods and that $$$$$$ Tales of Vesperia game.

XBLA for August has been pretty sick though.

Speaking of which, I'm meeting budge on Wednesday. 800 points for a picture, and for 1250, I'll do a pose of y'all's choice that's doesn't involve lawn chairs/hold up a sign/whatever. :cool:

If the OTT shut down, I'd just post off-topic shit in random threads. :cool:

Of course, after I post off-topic in the GGT and get it shut down too. :cool:

Let's see the picture first, and then we'll deem how many points it worth. But, 800 it definitely do able.

Too Humang, Madden, Mercs, Tales.

Decent month.

[quote name='Moxio']If the OTT shut down, I'd just post off-topic shit in random threads. :cool:

Of course, after I post off-topic in the GGT and get it shut down too. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Let's go post at Giant Bomb. :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']XBLA for August has been pretty sick though.

Speaking of which, I'm meeting budge on Wednesday. 800 points for a picture, and for 1250, I'll do a pose of y'all's choice that's doesn't involve lawn chairs/hold up a sign/whatever. :cool:[/QUOTE]What do you think the next OTT is gonna be, playa?

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

I'd most def put in a dollar or two for a sick Liq/budge photo op.

I just need to figure out how to put a cap on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back