The "X is 20 years old" Happy Birthday OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm seriously considering selling my car and getting a Vespa. :x[/quote]

Why get a Vespa when you could get a Miata? :cool:

[quote name='marten']Why get a Vespa when you could get a Miata? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Because parking permits on campus for bikes are $65, as opposed to hundreds of dollars. ;)

Not to mention they get ridiculous amounts of mileage.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Because parking permits on campus for bikes are $65, as opposed to hundreds of dollars. ;)

Not to mention they get ridiculous amounts of mileage.[/quote]

I believe ridiculous was summed up nicely when you even entertained the thought of a Vespa.

Get a Kawasaki. Or a Yamaha.

[quote name='marten']I believe ridiculous was summed up nicely when you even entertained the thought of a Vespa.

Get a Kawasaki. Or a Yamaha.[/QUOTE]

Vespas >>>> Motorcylces. :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Vespas >>>> Motorcylces. :cool:[/quote]

Why don't you just hire a mexican to pedal you around on a bicycle? It'd be easier.

Matter of fact, I even know of one that could be bought fairly cheaply.

Dang, it looks like the local artsy-fartsy theater was running the Battle of Algiers. I may have to check that out, if they still are.

[quote name='marten']Why don't you just hire a mexican to pedal you around on a bicycle? It'd be easier.

Matter of fact, I even know of one that could be bought fairly cheaply.[/QUOTE]

Come now, Marten, we all know Mexicans are slow and unreliable.

'Specially the tired ones. :cool:

Eazy, gambling, food, and High Life.

You should all take a lesson from him on what a quality post looks like.

Because that's it.

It's not Foxwoods, its a dog track. They're allowed to have video poker/slots but no real table games. It's a loop hole. Also, there's smoking and non smoking sections.

I didn't get a birthday topic. :(

But for real, X is a cool dude. He managed to get Madden early, solely due to his ability to please women. "Less colon, more cummin'". That was always his motto and I still try to practice it to this day.

While I have only had a few opportunities to converse with you while playing with Scorch, happy birthday, X. You're a good man from where I sit under my 10x black Resistol hat. Boomer Sooner!

200808040416391882.gif

Morning OTT. I was pretty much wasted at the beach all day yesterday, went to pizza for dinner and got even more drunk, then came home and passed out. I woke up at about 2am to my girlfriend shaking me just to give me a BJ and go back to sleep. It was a good day. Now, I have to get ready to work outside in the hot fire all morning while still slightly buzzed. It's not going to be a good day :(.

hahahah Evil, you were so drunk you didn't realize that was ME! :whee:

---

Monday. :wall:
I don't even know when my next day off is. Is it really Thanksgiving? :shock: :shock: There's no way...

EDIT: No no, it's Labor Day! Forgot about that bitch. So like.. 3 more weeks? :pray: Ugh

[quote name='lilboo']hahahah Evil, you were so drunk you didn't realize that was ME! :whee:

---

I don't even know when my next day off is. Is it really Thanksgiving? :shock: :shock: There's no way...

EDIT: No no, it's Labor Day! Forgot about that bitch. So like.. 3 more weeks? :pray: Ugh[/quote]

some people get columbus day, between labor day and thanksgiving. there's also a bunch of jewish holidays in there, not sure if you could swing them though. ;)

[quote name='lilboo']hahahah Evil, you were so drunk you didn't realize that was ME! :whee:

---

EDIT: No no, it's Labor Day! Forgot about that bitch. So like.. 3 more weeks? :pray: Ugh[/QUOTE]

I had to look as soon as I saw that, I get UF's homecoming off & Veterans day between Labor Day & Thanksgiving. It really doesn't feel like just a month from my last day off.

Morning OTT. I've been up for around 40 minutes. I kind of want to go back to bed, but I don't want to waste my day more.

I'm trying to debate what I'm going to do today in what order. Mostly I'm just trying to brainstorm looking companies if anything right now.

[quote name='Liquid 2']The Dobie. Or at least it was. I just checked, and it looks like they're done.[/quote]

Ah that sucks.

There is a little local theatre near me and I have debated trying to talk to the manager and see about starting up a series of Classic Films to be played. But honestly, I don't know how many people I could get to come in for it because it is like 30 minutes away from Austin.

Also, has anybody tried the Rising Star offer on YF360G.com? How quickly does it credit and how easy is it to cancel?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Mak is a big fan of teasing, homosexual erotica, frost. :cool:[/quote]

I can't bring myself to help him with his addiction. No way I'm sketching anything of the sort.

Damnit, Video Professor says there is only 1 S&H charge on my account and that maybe the other one will go away. Shit, I better get Credit for this quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back