The zip/email fraud technique by (mff,cc,). Fraud was promoted on cag. Read Here.Done

first come first serve, they hand it out when its ready

UPDATE: JUST GOT THE DOWNLOAD AND HAVE IT RUNNING IT BARELY TAKES UP ANY SPACE.

Ok so how it works? you get paid by the hour, then when you get more referrals it builds up. I think it's $1 an hour though just to let it sit there. :p, I'll send an email tonight to support. Also enjoy the many other sites I have up, it's all about making money sometimes.. :p

first come first serve, they hand it out when its ready

UPDATE: JUST GOT THE DOWNLOAD AND HAVE IT RUNNING IT BARELY TAKES UP ANY SPACE.

Ok so how it works? you get paid by the hour, then when you get more referrals it builds up. I think it's $1 an hour though just to let it sit there. :p, I'll send an email tonight to support. Also enjoy the many other sites I have up, it's all about making money sometimes.. :p

ah yes very true so only 5 hours then easy :whistle2:/, i'll still support it, thanks for looking me over, I was just waiting for the beta software and didnt read much. got excited and came in with the update.

i like cashchute the best for zip/email offers :p

And fairytaletreasures is the fastest on giving you credit.

Any discussions or questions? Please feel free to ask.

um people keep voting me down why? ask questions....

MFF credited a few for me today
same with cashchute
same with fairytales

super bump to hopefully a better day today. I filled out 16 zip offers about 7 approved.

Suggestion would be to make your own thread original, rather than taking other peoples stuff and pasting it into your OP. Possibly to give more information, rather than just "bump"

How is mine not original? That's funny, I have 3 sites that no one else has. There's no title like mine. There's no description like mine. I have my own contest for gaming lagoon on giving out things in my house.

The only part i did copy and paste was from Help1 on fairy tail treasures(which i did label i took from my referrals thread). The rest is straight from the websites. So how is that not original again? Do we have haters? I'm confused... copying terms and promos from the websites aren't original?

Not trying to start a war or something but why do you have to come out and say that?

OTHERWISE, MFF i have basically completed 3/4 of the zip.offers.

With fairytaletreasures they seem to give you the lowest ammount of credit but yet they are the fastest to approve you.

As for cashchute I believe this site and MFF are identical in almost everyway except cashchute has way more offers.

And for GamingLagoon im still 20 points from a DS lite. Check the OP for random prizes for singing up and earning me points.

No offense but, these are the exact wordings from another thread, btw.

JUNE PROMO
If you make 50 points (or more) in the month of June - you will receive 5 bonus points! If you make 100 (or more) points in the month of June - you will receive 12 bonus points! The person with the MOST points for the month of June will receive an extra 15 bonus points for a total of 27 points. This does not include referral points, just offers completed by yourself. If you meet these requirements you must send in a support ticket between July 1st - 5th and title that ticket June Promo.

Payouts:
Payouts are done once monthly. You must have your order in by the final day of the month for your prize to be sent out on the 15th of the month.

Atleast give credit where credit is due.

I took the payouts from the terms. And you got me on the other one :p. I thought i used the phrase on the forum. Which is from cashchute:

For the June promo, we are having a contest open to everyone. If you make 50 points or more in June (only points earned in June) you will receive 5 bonus points! If you make 100 or more points in June, you will receive 12 bonus points! The person who has the most points earned in June will earn an extra 15 points for a total of 27 points! There is no limit to the amount of people who can get 5 or 12 bonus points, but only one will walk away with 27 points! Referral points do not count, only points that you have earned yourself will count. In order to claim your bonus points you must open a support ticket from July 1st - July 5th and title your ticket June Promo. The deadline for submitting is July 5th at 11:59 pm CST, if your ticket is shown as July 6th you will not get the bonus points.

But obviously you prooved me wrong I will give credit to that person. Was it you? *UPDATE* yes it was you :). Now i know why you said that. Sorry :p, credit given.

yeah i just rack points up with the adbar, it says to do 5 special offers to earn $1.66 for every 1,000 points you rack on the adbar. I did about 6 free special offers, and theyve been around for 7 years so hopefully everything credits to plan. They all started with the paid to surf program though with alladvantage and all those other paid to surf programs that put an adbar on your computer. I did a google search on all paid to surf programs back in 2000. This one out of 20 was the only one to survive(still be around and paying!)...

good afternoon bump ive been doing ebay all day, looks like fairytaletreasure has a server down, so wait a few hours if you signed up and then go at it again. I have a cash balance of $45 on fairy tales. $32 on MFF, and $45 on cashchute.

Stats as of this morning at 9:30am,

MFF = 65 points = $65
Cashchute = 45 points = $45
Gaminglagoon = 110 nothing changed I still need that ds lite im about to settle out for 5 wii cards 2,000 point cards im tired of waiting
Fairytaletreasures = $40.50
Cashfiesta = 18,000 points and 5 special free offers done.

You guys are missing out on MFF, cashshute, and fairytaletreasures. These sites are so easy to earn a quick $1 and they pay by paypal! Later today I am making a quick video tutorial on how easy it is to earn $1 from these sites. Once my internet stops being slow.

whats the problem? it opens the download thing that says Save or open. Try clicking the link in my sig the last one. Even though every link works i posted on this thread all 3 of them...

Update yeah i just checked it again everything is working fine...

If you are really having problems i could email it to you also try right clicking and then pressing save target as.

[quote name='sneekpeaks']whats the problem? it opens the download thing that says Save or open. Have you ever downloaded anything before? Try clicking the link in my sig the last one. Even though every link works i posted on this thread all 3 of them...

Update yeah i just checked it again everything is working fine...[/quote]

put it on youtube

youtube is way to public and people wouldnt signup under me... we dont need more noobs in the system

Do you have a problem seeing it to because I don't and neither do 3 of my friends. You just have to download it, open the zip file. Play the 2 .avi's watch it. And read the readme or come back here for the referrals.

I see lots of new threads today from members who signed up a month ago...

check out these sites with my tutorial! FASTER MONEY THEN PRIZEREBEL OR DAMN GAMINGLAGOON!

I followed your video for MFF, and even then, I cannot get zip/email offers to go through. This is really annoying as I am two points away from cashing out. :/

[quote name='badramen']I followed your video for MFF, and even then, I cannot get zip/email offers to go through. This is really annoying as I am two points away from cashing out. :/[/QUOTE]

Use your library's computer, or if you need only 2 points, do two surveys or something.

[quote name='quadomatic']I thought you all should know that cash fiesta puts adware on your computer, something prizerebel doesn't do[/quote]

Quadomatic: Yeah my virus scanner stuff came up with the same thing, I investigated more into this a week ago. Just because it's been around for 7 years now virus scanners file that as "adware" since it displays ads. Doy thats what were getting paid for to look at ads, it's not one bit of a big threat. Naturally people dont want to look at ads...

Nice try to thread trash but no success, but yeah I'm probably going to stop doing that if i don't get paid from all the work I put in it this month. I know they are legit, it just seems to make anything might be hard :whistle2:X.

Badramen: Hmm did you signup under me because no one is on that level in my referral sheet.... I should put a password on it for only my referrals. :whistle2:/

Have you waited 24 hours for your offers to approve?

I didn't sign up under your for MFF, but I did sign up under you for CashFiesta only to find out that the ad bar doesn't like my computer.

bread's done
Back