The zip/email fraud technique by (mff,cc,). Fraud was promoted on cag. Read Here.Done

So i'm not getting paid for any of the sites due to all these websites promoting fraud. To promote the offer to only do the zip/email offer form only so they get credit was fraud on there part. The advertiser's felt they didn't have to pay these companies because of all of this.

I've heard a different story from every site, so I just suggest not doing the zip/email offers and filing with the BBB. I will be making a video tutorial on how easy it is to file with BBB. I already filed though for each site. They were promoting the fraud, when the advertiser's wanted us to do more then just the first page, they said you didn't have to. Then they blame us. What kind of business does that? We did our part of listening to directions. They say doing it on more then one site was fraud, which is understandable BUT all in general no one is getting paid. Blame the people who follow the instructions these sites say.

Plus they cant even contact these people(advertisers) who pay them lol. So i'm done arguing just file. Unless you didn't do zip/email offers then you are fine. Msg me if you want to file also. Done with referral threads, have a nice day everyone. This is why I remember not doing them anymore stupid excuses and they can easily run off with the money we earned them. I am not going to let myself be fooled that easy by these sites to be apart of some fraud. This is why I am so upset.

So i'm not getting paid for any of the sites due to all these websites promoting fraud. To promote the offer to only do the zip/email offer form only so they get credit was fraud on there part. The advertiser's felt they didn't have to pay these companies because of all of this.

I've heard a different story from every site, so I just suggest not doing the zip/email offers and filing with the BBB. I will be making a video tutorial on how easy it is to file with BBB. I already filed though for each site. They were promoting the fraud, when the advertiser's wanted us to do more then just the first page, they said you didn't have to. Then they blame us. What kind of business does that? We did our part of listening to directions. They say doing it on more then one site was fraud, which is understandable BUT all in general no one is getting paid. Blame the people who follow the instructions these sites say.

Plus they cant even contact these people(advertisers) who pay them lol. So i'm done arguing just file. Unless you didn't do zip/email offers then you are fine. Msg me if you want to file also. Done with referral threads, have a nice day everyone. This is why I remember not doing them anymore stupid excuses and they can easily run off with the money we earned them. I am not going to let myself be fooled that easy by these sites to be apart of some fraud. This is why I am so upset.

lmao [quote name='"sneekpeaks"']bump, i guess cashchute cant pay anyone for june and the zip/email offers sound like there about to get shut down[/quote]
That is entirely FALSE. The only offers not being paid for are the email/zips from June 16-30. ALL OTHER OFFERS WILL BE PAID.

[quote name='"sneekpeaks"']

Plus they cant even contact these people(advertisers) who pay them lol. So i'm done arguing just file. Unless you didn't do zip/email offers then you are fine. Msg me if you want to file also. Done with referral threads, have a nice day everyone. This is why I remember not doing them anymore stupid excuses and they can easily run off with the money we earned them. I am not going to let myself be fooled that easy by these sites to be apart of some fraud. This is why I am so upset.[/quote]
The reason you are not getting paid is because YOU completed fraud. YOU violated the site's ToS and the advertiser's ToS. YOU are the reason advertisers won't pay!

By posting these lies you are committing the criminal act of libel and if you continue to do I will file for such charges.

Please see post 674 in this thread for more info on this loser http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130173&page=34

Thanks CC - I have nothing left to say. I have proof via PM he has admitted to fraud. You have proof of Tax evasion and scams on his part. The people who leave the site because of this are people I don't want there anyways. I do my job - fraud is not tolerated, and the description has always been this on my email and zip offers -

User must fill out and submit ENTIRE survey with VALID information. Fraudulent leads will be reversed, and accounts suspended. FRAUD IS NOT TAKEN LIGHTLY ON ANY OFFER.

You were wrong. Bottom line. Nothing more to say.

Blaming it on me now are we? Is that the grown up thing to do?

I am posting lies? Sorry but from my experience it is the truth. I even stated that I got suspendid because I used the same offers on more then one site. But you also are not paying everyone else? So if it was only my fault, why wouldn't I just be the only one not getting pay? You are banning everyone elses pay to. So you are blaming me for all this? Sounds like the grown up thing to do HA. Not you guys promoting fraud by stating you only have to do the first page?
Besides you seen all of these tutorials you sit here and posted in every topic. You could easily have said it was fraud dont do it. Why didn't you?

I don't have any screenshots on freebiefortress doing this but on MFF and cashchute.

LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS? TAKE ME TO COURT I'D LOVE TO GO! Freedom of speech and telling the truth are not against the law.

Tax evasion? Did you know that aol instant messenger conversations aren't even evidence in court due to someone else making/changing up logs. Besides I got all that settled, so how am I a tax evader? What's my occupation? Where's my business? Why am I not in jail? How do I still have bank accounts? Why are you guys paniccing? :) Cat got your tongue? It's not good to promote fraud and then blame people.

Besides I'm only talking about the zip/email offers. Not the whole site. Can't you read the topic? Zip/ Email offer fraud technique. Which you guys promoted the one form submits. To change your terms good for you but to deny that this never happend is absurd.

[quote name='sneekpeaks']Blaming it on me now are we? Is that the grown up thing to do?

I am posting lies? Sorry but from my experience it is the truth. I even stated that I got suspendid because I used the same offers on more then one site. But you also are not paying everyone else? So if it was only my fault why wouldn't I just be the only one not getting pay? So you are blaming me? Not you guys promoting fraud by stating you only have to do the first page?

I don't have any screenshots on freebiefortress doing this but on MFF and cashchute.

LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS? Freedom of speech and telling the truth are not against the law.

Tax evasion? Did you know that aol instant messenger conversations aren't evidence in court due to someone else making up logs. And if I was a tax evader? What's my occupation? Where's my business? Why am I not in jail? How do I still have bank accounts? Why are you guys paniccing? :)[/quote]

a) I am paying others, but not you since you are on hold for violating ToS

b) I'm sure AOL would comply with a court order with the logs of your AIM screenname and IP address.

c) "Fri, Jul 13, 1:50: 50 sneekpeaks: i have the type of money to sue someone
Fri, Jul 13, 1:50: 50 sneekpeaks: if you gimme a % ;-)
Fri, Jul 13, 1:50: 50 sneekpeaks: lol
Fri, Jul 13, 2:42: 42 sneekpeaks: let me know any updates through here im online 24/7"

This guy has the "type of money" to sue someone, yet fills out 300 surveys to get cash? I'll let yall decide.

d) You posted that no one is getting paid for June, which you knew to be false info: Fri, Jul 13, 5:19: 19 cashchute: any email/zips you did june 15-30th will not be counted. anything before and after are fine
Fri, Jul 13, 5:19: 19 sneekpeaks: fuck fuck

e) Fri, Jul 13, 5:31: 31 sneekpeaks: im 23 never had a REAL job in my life
Fri, Jul 13, 5:51: 51 sneekpeaks: im just gonna say watch out for the IRS
Fri, Jul 13, 5:51: 51 sneekpeaks: they will rain on a parade ;-)
Fri, Jul 13, 5:51: 51 sneekpeaks: i ran 5 $100,000+ online businesses
Fri, Jul 13, 5:51: 51 sneekpeaks: ive lost a lot from not filing taxs

f) Fri, Jul 13, 5:53: 53 sneekpeaks: i did taxs one of my years out of the 4
Fri, Jul 13, 5:54: 54 sneekpeaks: now i just relax and do nothing :)
Fri, Jul 13, 5:54: 54 cashchute: so youre a tax evader and youre trying to tell me how to file taxes?
Fri, Jul 13, 5:54: 54 sneekpeaks: haha not really
Fri, Jul 13, 5:54: 54 sneekpeaks: ive done taxs before
Fri, Jul 13, 5:54: 54 sneekpeaks: and if i was a tax evader id be in jail
Fri, Jul 13, 5:55: 55 sneekpeaks: it's not hard to take a website down thats all im saying
Fri, Jul 13, 5:55: 55 sneekpeaks: its hard work

Fri, Jul 13, 5:55: 55 sneekpeaks: yeah i ran one to many business and had 0 help
Fri, Jul 13, 5:55: 55 sneekpeaks: so i kind of just ran off stopped every business
Fri, Jul 13, 5:55: 55 sneekpeaks: told the IRS i was done
Fri, Jul 13, 5:56: 56 sneekpeaks: merchants got shut down
Fri, Jul 13, 5:56: 56 sneekpeaks: bank account got shutdown

g) Fri, Jul 13, 6:08: 8 sneekpeaks: you could be advertising something thats not even real
Fri, Jul 13, 6:08: 8 sneekpeaks: or even worst giving information to the wrong people lol
Fri, Jul 13, 6:09: 9 sneekpeaks: but okay im done cya
Fri, Jul 13, 6:09: 9 cashchute: i dont give any info out
Fri, Jul 13, 6:09: 9 sneekpeaks: yeah i know you dont but we still enter our information
Fri, Jul 13, 6:09: 9 sneekpeaks: in the sites your advertising
Fri, Jul 13, 6:09: 9 sneekpeaks: that you have no contact of
Fri, Jul 13, 6:09: 9 cashchute: thats your choice

Anything else you wanna try and lie about?

I'm not lieing about anything lol. Why do you keep saying im lieing? I have bank accounts now, if that chat log is correct which i'm not even going to read it. It will say how everything is takend care of. The IRS are not people who just let kids like me sit online all day without getting arrested. I use to run a business online also. Everything was takend care of. It should say that in the chat log unless you editted it. Oh look you didnt even add the whole conversation :whistle2:D

So you can try to take to do anything you want with my old case of tax evasion. Everything was paid off. Have you heard of double jeopordy? The case will get thrown right out the window :whistle2:D

Sounds like your new to the court scene...

yes laugh at him I'm the one winning here :) just read my last 2 posts it states it all, 100% truth.

They are the ones paniccing for some reason, if everything was legit and handled correctly there would be no panic. I was trying to help him as a favor of his site going into jeopordy. And if it was ALL MY FAULT then why is everyone else loosing pay. I've said all this more then once. Why didn't you stop any of the fraud from going on if you seen it all over these forums? You have been an active member for awhile. Do you just not know how to read?

Besides these are just the zip/email offers. lol

Why am i making such a big deal out of this? Because your right I use to run an online business and when shit hits the fan. The site either needs to take care of it or get shutdown. It happend to me, so maybe I'm just jealous kind of?

LOL AND EDIT EDIT on those aim logs, so what was my business buddy? What did I sell? What proof do you have that I did this? You say I'm a liar but believe my aim logs? LOL FUNNY BUDDY, for all you know I was lieing. But in this case I wasn't everything was settled like I said earlier.

Like I said if I did any tax evasion why would I still be here? Oh the IRS doesn't have access to the driver's license bureau.... LOL NOT. Everything was takend care of, so go bring that up theyll bring up the court papers on the declared case 2 years ago.

CashChute, I got to say that it is VERY grimey for you not to pay people for those offers from June, sicne I did all my offers on your website then. You also show a complete disrespect for your users who MAKE YOU money. However, ill still try to redo my offers and get to 50 points and be done with your site since I already wasted time on your website.

Thank god a smart person has came to the thread. I'm glad you agree. The site does it's payouts, all I wanted to get across was that damn zip code/email offer crap was grimey that you pulled. You promoted the fraud simple, open, and shut. I have prooved it all in the last 2 pages for about 4 hours.

And to try and blackmail me, discriminate against me, call me a liar, tell me i'm running scams?(looks like your lieing there buddy) and to threaten with slander(when i gave a 100% review not slander). Is completely childish. Please grow up and learn to take care of your online business. Also learn to read, and to be more aware of these things. To blame only me on other people's threads is also childish. So why did everyone loose there pay and not only me again? Oh yeah you can't answer that question because I've asked it 6 times.

Also I'd like to add since you wasted my time like that, believe that I will waste yours.

I love how you guys panicked so much because I speak the truth.

[quote name='help1']CashChute, I got to say that it is VERY grimey for you not to pay people for those offers from June, sicne I did all my offers on your website then. You also show a complete disrespect for your users who MAKE YOU money. However, ill still try to redo my offers and get to 50 points and be done with your site since I already wasted time on your website.[/quote]

First of all I AM paying users who completed the offers the 1-15th of June. If you had actually read the Terms of Service you would see that it says if I do not get paid you do not get paid. You had to agree to them when you signed up. My site is not about not paying, I am very legit and do pay. However, when an advertiser pulls credit I have to to. You think these sites would still be around if they paid out for everything when an advertiser pulls credit?

Second of all, this person did NOT make me money. These credits would most likely have been pulled by the advertiser anyway for multiple signups. Show me any other person in any of my posts that I have disrespected. How would you like it if someone came to your house or your business and stole from it?

Think about that.

[quote name='sneekpeaks']Thank god a smart person has came to the thread. I'm glad you agree. The site does it's payouts, all I wanted to get across was that damn zip code/email offer crap was grimey that you pulled. You promoted the fraud simple, open, and shut. I have prooved it all in the last 2 pages for about 4 hours.

And to try and blackmail me, discriminate against me, call me a liar, tell me i'm running scams?(looks like your lieing there buddy) and to threaten with slander(when i gave a 100% review not slander). Is completely childish. Please grow up and learn to take care of your online business. Also learn to read, and to be more aware of these things. To blame only me on other people's threads is also childish. So why did everyone loose there pay and not only me again? Oh yeah you can't answer that question because I've asked it 6 times.

Also I'd like to add since you wasted my time like that, believe that I will waste yours.

I love how you guys panicked so much because I speak the truth.[/quote]

I think you need to learn how to read and stop putting words in my mouth. After all, these are your words that I am using.

Show me where I've blackmailed you. You are a liar, you have shown that in your posts here and in your instant messages. I did not threaten you with slander, in case you missed it I said libel. There's a difference. You are the one who is threatening me.

LOL you are telling me how to take care of my business???? Please tell me you are kidding. Anyone can read your instant messages I posted about how you lost all yours and didn't file taxes. You are a joke.

I'm not panicking. Serve me, you'll just be losing more than time.

Oh yeah you think a lawyer will be on your side, supporting under a bunch of zip/email offers you instructed us how to do? You consider that fraud? lol

You are freaking out so much over this review. It's true man there is no need to argue anymore. We have all seen your counter-lies and etc. People are msging me on aim about this problem and I have nothing to say.

And to say oh I wonder what the BBB has to say about someone with a record of previous tax evasion.
^ discrimination

And to avoid 3/4 of my questions you cant answer, thats funny to. All you have been doing is making up stories and lies, you just keep prooving it.

And I say you should work more on your site because your heading down the same trail I did.

Saying "oh i wonder what the IRS will do with a tax evader" After i said things about the BBB. That's blackmail buddy. Besides the problem is fixed so youd be blackmailing and wouldnt even succeed lol

[quote name='sneekpeaks']Oh yeah you think a lawyer will be on your side, supporting under a bunch of zip/email offers you instructed us how to do? You consider that fraud? lol

You are freaking out so much over this review. It's true man there is no need to argue anymore. We have all seen your counter-lies and etc. People are msging me on aim about this problem and I have nothing to say.

And to say oh I wonder what the BBB has to say about someone with a record of previous tax evasion.
^ discrimination

And to avoid 3/4 of my questions you cant answer, thats funny to. All you have been doing is making up stories and lies, you just keep prooving it.

And I say you should work more on your site because your heading down the same trail I did.

Saying "oh i wonder what the IRS will do with a tax evader" After i said things about the BBB. That's blackmail buddy. Besides the problem is fixed so youd be blackmailing and wouldnt even succeed lol[/quote]
why dont you make one big thread so i dont have to reply to two threads of nonsense.

I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything about the IRS. Please find it for me.

Ask me all the questions you want right now.

Let me give you a little summary

1. You sign up for my site, you agree to the Terms of Service, whether you read them or not, you agreed.

2. My Terms of Service state this as a way to be put on hold : ▸ Multiple signups for a particular offer, through this program or any other similar program
▸ Signing up for the same offer multiple times from the same computer or ip address

3. You did both of these, therefore your account was placed on hold.

4. Terms state: Once your account is on hold as above anticipated, CashChute is under no obligation to release the hold, or any prizes earned on that account.

5. The terms that apply to everyone else state : "CashChute is under no obligation to send out prizes if CashChute is not paid, if payments for leads are actually reversed or if CashChute has a good faith concern that an advertiser may deny the payment on the offer or lead for any reason."

6. The advertiser did not pay me, therefore I cannot and am under no obligation to pay for the leads. However I AM paying for leads from June 1-15th.

7. You cry and threaten to sue me, other freebie sites, and anyone else you can think of, even though YOU ADMIT that you violated the Terms of Service.

8. You spread lies on an internet forum which constitues libel as you knew that you were blatantly spreading false information.

9. Your posts are contradictory throught multiple posts and instant messages.

Did I miss anything?

Where are the lies the only ones we see are yours. It's all in this thread unless you start editting the crap out of your stuff.

Ok i Agree with all of that but #7 and #8.

Me spreading lies? I don't have to, your story flopping shit prooves it all. Do you still not know how to read buddy? I'm arguing over you promoting fraud. Jesus fucking christ learn to READ! I've said this 3 times now. Oh and #9 I didn't start that you did. Go check out the thread people lets see who starts the crap talking first?

Get out of our fucking gamer forum. You don't even trade games just try to leech money off everyone else. Go to a: I want to leech off you forum or some shit. Not here.

You don't even get that much traffic and you still can't handle your fucking site.

I'll say this for the 8th time for your stupid ass. You were promoting us to fraud the advertiser's. You even seen it all over this forum(oh yeah i forgot you can't read) Simple as that. Just agree and get over with it. I agreed with me failing to the terms. I'm not lieing here you are.

Your just making yourself look dumb man you should see all the messages I'm getting about questionable people. You want to know what I say? HE PROMOTED THE DAMN ZIP CODE EMAIL OFFER FRAUD. They say "yes i know, I am pissed to". I have nothing to say but, "yep just another offer site with some mean/lieing staff"

So then you blamed no one getting paid all on me to everyone else like a child, ughh.... just go read the previous page it's all there.

True that, same thing with everything else on the thread, besides I edit before I get a response anyway, to many points to proove. I'm done though have a nice time.

Summary of the day:

Everything that had to be said was said. Even you prooved how good of a business owner you are. You called me names, tried to blackmail me, discriminated against me, came into our gamer forum promoting your shit to fraud(you seen on every thread we were doing this with the "fraud" method), name calling, slandered my name, blaming the whole situation on me to others? And thats why they dont get there pay is because of me? Not only me that gets suspendid, EVERYONE GETS SUSPENDID AND ITS MY FAULT LOL.

Sounds like you had a bigger problem to fraud then that. Saying on your site to only fill out the first form on each site. Watching these threads with tutorials showing the so called "fraud way" and you didn't do anything to stop it. So you are a promoter. THE END OF WASTING MY TIME. Now it's your turn.

At least I can say I know i violated the ToS. Not make a bunch of lies up, threaten with crap evidence that wont even be used as evidence, This is more of the BBB level of you promoting fraud to us and then not pay. I agree I shouldn't get paid. But all you other people out there can handle this crap? lol

Just look at who you are making money for. This guy right here who can change a story faster then a patholocial liar. This is sneekpeaks no longer going to be in the referral section as much anymore. Catch me where you can trade games with me like the forum was made for. Not to fall for this promotional scam shit to make money. I guess it was to good to be true on the easy zip/email. He doesn't even trade games.

Take your ass to a gpt forum or something. Or freebie world. Don't come to the gamer world with your crap promoting fraud. Gaming Lagoon was the true site to follow by since they offered nothing but games. And at least they were truthful about how much you had to do.

True that, same thing with everything else on the thread, besides I edit before I get a response anyway, to many points to proove. I'm done though have a nice time.

Summary of the day:

Everything that had to be said was said. Even you prooved how good of a business owner you are. You called me names, tried to blackmail me, discriminated against me, came into our gamer forum promoting your shit to fraud(you seen on every thread we were doing this with the "fraud" method), name calling, slandered my name, blaming the whole situation on me to others? And thats why they dont get there pay is because of me? Not only me that gets suspendid, EVERYONE GETS SUSPENDID AND ITS MY FAULT LOL.

Sounds like you had a bigger problem to fraud then that. Saying on your site to only fill out the first form on each site. Which the advertiser's probably wanted more then that. So all they got were a bunch of zip codes and emails. No addresses. They lost money, you don't get paid because you promoted us to do it this way, and now we are scammers? So now it's our fault for using your technique? We are now the scammers? You look/post in these threads with tutorials showing the so called "fraud way" and you didn't do anything to stop it? But yet you were still able to post but not read the open thread? THE END OF WASTING MY TIME WITH STORIES.

At least I can say I know i violated the ToS. Not make a bunch of lies up, threaten with crap evidence that wont even be used as evidence, discriminating against me, blaming me for the mess, calling me a scammer in your defense of knowing I was speaking the truth, and last of not least being scared and ip banning me from the site :). My video shows the screen shots on the one form submit. Why was that I was Ip blocked matt? Couldn't just suspend me like everyone else? What's there to hide? Childish.

I agree I shouldn't get paid. But all you other people out there can handle this crap? lol

Just look at who you are making money for. This guy right here who can change a story faster then a patholocial liar.

As quoted on another thread:
"I did not promote fraud whatsoever. The requirement to get credit WAS to submit the first form, that is not why these credits are being pulled! They are being pulled because of fake emails and information given!"

So why aren't the ones who only used your site only not getting paid?

"I didn't look at any of your tutorials."

Shows how much you care about your business, you probably didn't look on any of the other threads either because they were all the same. Yet you still were able to post on them all. But not read the opening threads? There were about 7 different threads with this "fraud" technique. And you did nothing to stop it. Being an active member of the boards. Well at least there was nothing about cancelling trial orders. But you promoted the zip/email ones. And I know you will never admit to promoting fraud because you are ignorant or whatever. But YOUR NEVER WRONG EVER! LOL HAAA funny, you can stay in denial. At least I don't lie and call people scammers to change the subject from the truth.

Take your ass to a gpt forum or something. Or freebie world. Don't come to the gamer world with your crap promoting fraud like this on the to good to be true. Gaming Lagoon was the true site to follow by since they offered nothing but games. And at least they were truthful about how much you had to do.

This is sneekpeaks no longer going to be in the referral section as much anymore unless if he keep trolling me in foladar's thread which I am no longer allowed to speak the truth in. I'm afraid of all this "free stuff" now, because of all this fraud/scam crap as I no longer want to be apart in this and was fooled. I just followed simple instructions. At least it wasn't nothing big. Entering simple zips/emails.

But the fact that he is calling me a scammer and discriminating is absurd. All I did was follow his simple instructions and the ones on the threads he promotes. Catch me where you can trade games with me like the forum was made for. Not to fall for this promotional crap to make money. I guess it was to good to be true on the easy zip/email. He doesn't even trade games. Just wants to leech off all of us.

Or if you want to pull a cashcrate on the site probably would be the best place to go. Not for easy submits. End of lies and stories im done with it.

[quote name='CashChute']First of all I AM paying users who completed the offers the 1-15th of June. If you had actually read the Terms of Service you would see that it says if I do not get paid you do not get paid. You had to agree to them when you signed up. My site is not about not paying, I am very legit and do pay. However, when an advertiser pulls credit I have to to. You think these sites would still be around if they paid out for everything when an advertiser pulls credit?

Second of all, this person did NOT make me money. These credits would most likely have been pulled by the advertiser anyway for multiple signups. Show me any other person in any of my posts that I have disrespected. How would you like it if someone came to your house or your business and stole from it?

Think about that.[/quote]

Think about this:

Say I have a job that goes from 9 AM to 5 PM and I work all those hours, but during the hours of 2-5pm, little to none customers come in. By your logic, since the boss of the business didn't make any money during those 3 hours, he doesn't have to pay me for the work. Are you promoting this type of action?

I looked at my referral list, and one guy did 126 points pretty much all in that revocation time period. You think he is going to come back to your website? Hell no. Also, your site is too new to be trusted seeing as you haven't paid any CAGs yet. I could understand that your advertisers are pulling out, but what if some people did the second page? Then you have a confused as hell user.

Its not fair to revoke all our points, you should give us all something in return, like 30% back. Also, don't tell me "Oh well, you could have done offers between june 1-15th" because no one on CAG knew about the site before the 16th.

[quote name='help1']Think about this:

Say I have a job that goes from 9 AM to 5 PM and I work all those hours, but during the hours of 2-5pm, little to none customers come in. By your logic, since the boss of the business didn't make any money during those 3 hours, he doesn't have to pay me for the work. Are you promoting this type of action?

I looked at my referral list, and one guy did 126 points pretty much all in that revocation time period. You think he is going to come back to your website? Hell no. Also, your site is too new to be trusted seeing as you haven't paid any CAGs yet. I could understand that your advertisers are pulling out, but what if some people did the second page? Then you have a confused as hell user.

Its not fair to revoke all our points, you should give us all something in return, like 30% back. Also, don't tell me "Oh well, you could have done offers between june 1-15th" because no one on CAG knew about the site before the 16th.[/quote]
You are not an employee of CashChute, that is why this is different. If you sign a contract you are bound by the terms of the contract, same with these sites. We are not out to get you, we want money just like you do. Some people won't be coming back and I understand that, but many more will.

You can wait until next week after payments have been processed. If you want to continue to use sites like mine and others you should understand why we can't pay you if we don't get paid. We would go under if we did that and then if every site did that there wouldn't be any more for you to do. Would you like that?

I agree it isn't fair, do you not understand I am not getting paid for those either? At least I come here and be honest with everyone and try and help those who don't understand. I could do like some other sites do and just take all of your points without telling you why or put you on hold for no reason and banning you from support tickets, but that's not how I work. Plus, all of the points you have done this month count.

Relationship of the Parties The relationship between You and CashChute is merely as independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement creates any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between you and CashChute. You understand that you do not have authority to make or accept any offers or make any representations on behalf of CashChute. You may not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that would contradict anything in this section. You are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes for money earned while using the CashChute program. For privacy and for protection of our marketing strategies no part of the site, emails, newsletters, updates, templates and promotions may be reproduced in any way without prior consent. This includes, but it not limited to, use of our images, ideas, text, terms or any other information we consider as proprietary or copyrighted material.
Publishing/posting/quoting part or all of such content online or offline by any means or method is prohibited. Waiver of Warranty/Limitation of Liability CashChute will not be liable for lost profits, lost business opportunities, or any other indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or related to this Agreement, the CashChute program, or any offers found in the website of CashChute, even if CashChute has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Furthermore, CashChute’s aggregate liability arising under this Agreement will not exceed the amount of the total fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement. The provisions of this Section survive termination or expiration of the Agreement. CashChute makes no warranty as to the legitimacy of any offer or advertisement or that the advertiser will make payment to CashChute for your lead.

[quote name='CashChute']Some people won't be coming back and I understand that, but many more will.[/quote]

I'm not trying to join in on the arguement...but that caught my eye.

Right there...the last words of your statement. That attitude will destroy your site. Never...EVER...EVERRRRRR put new members who haven't even joined on a higher level than those who have been supporting you since your site started.

I know the freebie scene is in an uproar. I personally have also been affected by this. But you CANNOT just willing say F you to the people who helped your site grow, fraud or not, because these people are the ones bringing in the majority of your new referrals by word of my mouth. When the word of mouth goes bad, your membership will decline.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but you should look into the history of the MMORPG Star Wars Galaxies. They said the EXACT same thing you did when the implemented major changes in the game. They said screw the vets, the new players will be our customers. Since then, they've dropped from over 200k subscribers to under 20k. Just words of advice.

-Ryan

[quote name='ddrlenz']I'm not trying to join in on the arguement...but that caught my eye.

Right there...the last words of your statement. That attitude will destroy your site. Never...EVER...EVERRRRRR put new members who haven't even joined on a higher level than those who have been supporting you since your site started.

I know the freebie scene is in an uproar. I personally have also been affected by this. But you CANNOT just willing say F you to the people who helped your site grow, fraud or not, because these people are the ones bringing in the majority of your new referrals by word of my mouth. When the word of mouth goes bad, your membership will decline.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but you should look into the history of the MMORPG Star Wars Galaxies. They said the EXACT same thing you did when the implemented major changes in the game. They said screw the vets, the new players will be our customers. Since then, they've dropped from over 200k subscribers to under 20k. Just words of advice.

-Ryan[/quote]

wow u know how compare and relate stuff;) .. Also freebiefortress are they down? :bomb:

I think Freebie Fortress is down...but doesn't really matter to me. I got booted from there for completing zip/email submits that I have on other sites, which I wasn't aware of being a ToS violation.

Also, if I ran a site and one of my places I get offers from pulled this, I would remove all of their offers and never work with them again.

Since they have no problems sending us junk mail after they pulled out on these offers, I don't see them as reputable companies. I doubt they're going to delete all the emails they got from the offers, but they still revoke the points.

Sorry...shady dealing if you ask me. I agree that people have commited 'fraud', which I feel is a strong word, but the affiliates these sites are working with are also in the wrong. My personal morales wouldn't let me work with them anymore after this...after they basically nearly would've destroyed by customer base.

Just my .02 again...

[quote name='ddrlenz']I'm not trying to join in on the arguement...but that caught my eye.

-Ryan[/quote]

I'm saying that many people who have/are using the site will come back. I'm not talking about new people. Most of the people who do email/zips are the hit it, get paid, and move on to another site. There would be no return business for a lot of them. All i was saying here is that some members won't come back while many members will. Nothing about getting new members was mentioned or meant to be implied. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm also out of this bullshit. I'm glad I didn't refer a single person.

http://cashduck.com/members/register.php?ref=EricSnow
333_7.jpg

[quote name='CashChute']I'm saying that many people who have/are using the site will come back. I'm not talking about new people. Most of the people who do email/zips are the hit it, get paid, and move on to another site. There would be no return business for a lot of them. All i was saying here is that some members won't come back while many members will. Nothing about getting new members was mentioned or meant to be implied. Sorry for the confusion.[/quote]

Good luck with that.

Honestly, I think the best advice I can give to any freebie site right now is to pull ALL offers from the affiliate in question. That way it's impossible for them to screw over your customers again.

Sneekpeeks is one zealous douche. He started harassing me via PM for supporting MFF, then refraining to personal insults. He forced the entire argument on me, when I didn't even care. LOL, he argues the same way you would with a 10 year old. Then the poor coward put me on ignore because he's too sore that I didn't boycott MFF. Somebody please ban him, he is so irritating.

[quote name='xboxowns']Sneekpeeks is one zealous douche. He started harassing me via PM for supporting MFF, then refraining to personal insults. He forced the entire argument on me, when I didn't even care. LOL, he argues the same way you would with a 10 year old. Then the poor coward put me on ignore because he's too sore that I didn't boycott MFF. Somebody please ban him, he is so irritating.[/quote]

I said I was jealous, can't you read? Nope you can't either. Read the whole thread. First you hate on them, then you support them? Another story changer in the works. Also you are supporting all 3 sites? Again did you not read why I was banned from the sites? Damn I wonder what it's like to be poor and not read. You have to pick 1 if you read the threads. You choosing the pathological liar I don't care but your still promoting every site.

[quote name='xboxowns']Sneekpeeks is one zealous douche. He started harassing me via PM for supporting MFF, then refraining to personal insults. He forced the entire argument on me, when I didn't even care. LOL, he argues the same way you would with a 10 year old. Then the poor coward put me on ignore because he's too sore that I didn't boycott MFF. Somebody please ban him, he is so irritating.[/quote]

I said I was jealous, can't you read? Nope you can't either cashchute jr. Read the whole thread. First you hate on them, then you support them? Another story changer in the works. Also you are supporting all 3 sites? Again did you not read why I was banned from the sites? Damn I wonder what it's like to be poor and not read. You have to pick 1 if you read the threads. You choosing the pathological liar I don't care but your still promoting every site. Ban me? At least im not promoting scams, I'm doing what the site was intended to do. TRADE GAMES. Jeez learn to read. Who's acting 10? You aren't even capable of being able to read. You can't even make up your mind nor read. 1-800-hooked-on-phonics.

Congratulations. You are without doubt the whiniest member of this site. slidecage will have to work extra hard to gain that title back from you.

Prooving points is whining? Since when? Oh yeah thats right your a foreigner, your freedom of speech doesn't count here.

Oh yeah also UK is the highest country for fraud. Your words mean nothing.

I wanted to not come here anymore but jeez maybe I should give you guys money to learn to read? Well except the supporters. I will try not to be back here I stated everything, and my points were prooven to 100% fact. People trying to bad mouth me when they can't even read. It's sad and xboxowns, wheres your feedback buddy?

Ban the person who has a 28 feedback over a 0 hmmmmmmm.

Prooving points is whining? Since when? Oh yeah thats right your a foreigner, your freedom of speech doesn't count here.

I wanted to not come here anymore but jeez maybe I should give you guys money to learn to read? The ones who keep saying the same thing over and over. Or even the ones who change the stories. I wish I lived in a fairy tale.

Well except the supporters. I will try not to be back here I stated everything, and my points were prooven to 100% fact. I don't see why im still typing. People trying to bad mouth me when they can't even read. It's sad and xboxowns, wheres your feedback buddy?

Ban the person who has a 28 feedback over a 0 hmmmmmmm. Or we can just ban the whole mess and never see it again? Interesting choice...

Goddamnit can this fucking shit stop please? Stop posting in each other's threads and stop PMing each other.

Next person or multiple people to start shit in another person's thread gets at least a 3 day ban. I'm sick of this shit.

[quote name='sneekpeaks']Prooving points is whining? Since when? Oh yeah thats right your a foreigner, your freedom of speech doesn't count here.

I wanted to not come here anymore but jeez maybe I should give you guys money to learn to read? The ones who keep saying the same thing over and over. Or even the ones who change the stories. I wish I lived in a fairy tale.

Well except the supporters. I will try not to be back here I stated everything, and my points were prooven to 100% fact. I don't see why im still typing. People trying to bad mouth me when they can't even read. It's sad and xboxowns, wheres your feedback buddy?

Ban the person who has a 28 feedback over a 0 hmmmmmmm. Or we can just ban the whole mess and never see it again? Interesting choice...[/QUOTE]

I think you actually might be mentally retarded.

BTW, I hail from the 13th colony, if you made it that far in school.

bread's done
Back