The zip/email fraud technique by (mff,cc,). Fraud was promoted on cag. Read Here.Done

sorry to just come in and scam your thread, but if you want a site which pays 50/ref... all surveys(like30) and few easy(cc) like stamps offers.. u should check my sig... once agian sorry, u tutorial was really usefull

Well, some people signup under others, when they cant succeed they come check out my tutorial. (For Example: some people on gametz, badraman, and etc.) I just don't even know anymore im about to take it down or password protect it lol. How ungrateful can people be :whistle2:(

Maybe you could explain somethin to me. In your cashchute video, I saw you opened a link and provided them with a dotted form of your email. Why is that? And then you cleared your cookies and temporary internet files. Again, forgive my ignorance, but why again did you do that?

And how was it that after you deleted your cookies and internet files, when clicking on another offer, it didn't make you login again? (makes me do it every time)

[quote name='Darkpaul']Maybe you could explain somethin to me. In your cashchute video, I saw you opened a link and provided them with a dotted form of your email. Why is that? And then you cleared your cookies and temporary internet files. Again, forgive my ignorance, but why again did you do that? [/quote]

Well, when you do one of those offers. If you can't tell a lot of the banners are ran by the same companies just doing different contests, (for example: megapromotions). When you do one of those offers they distribute a little piece of information into your cookies file. What this cookie file does is lets the advertiser(people who pay the owners of the websites) know that the website(cashchute, mff, ftt) has earned credit for what we have been doing.

(On another note, when we do these zip/email offers these people are making about $3.50 per lead(from megapromotions), giving us $1 our share.)

So why do we clear the cookies?

Well if you don't clear your cookies everytime you do an offer, they will try to give credit to the website owners, they dont because this cookies file says they already creditted them(mff,cc,ftt) for it. When I use .'s in the email address is because when they credit people all they do is check the email address and the cookie code that was sent. If you keep using the same email they won't give the website credit for it. And if that piece of code on the cookies file is still there then that's also a no go. And if the website doesn't get credit for your work, you won't get paid.

[quote name='Darkpaul']
And how was it that after you deleted your cookies and internet files, when clicking on another offer, it didn't make you login again? (makes me do it every time)[/quote]

No idea I get this complaint a lot, here's a question. Did you signup under me?? lol, if so whats your email address. But otherwise, I use IE 7. I use a new window to open up the offers in, if you can't tell. Then I clear the cookies on that offer window, not the window where all the banners are(mff,cc,ftt). So there will be 2 windows open not tabs. One with mff,cc, or ftt on it. Another with the offer from the site. ( you clear the cookies on the offer one not both) Not sure why they make you re-login but I am able to pull it off on both of my computers.

No my video does work... your computer has a problem...

Many people have viewed it already. Have you tried to right click the link and hit save target as? Then did you try to save the file and unzip it? Have you ever downloaded a file before? Do you even have winzip? Have you tried to copy and paste the full link and hit enter? A download screen should pop up saying open or save. Only people who have problems are computer illiterates. Or if your on windows 98?

UPDATE: tested link and is working fine ;-)

im on vista, and i did yes to all that can you send it to my buy e-mail because this comes up when i go to the site
err-or! er-ror - 404!
Nothing to see here. Move along, buddy.
Actually, we couldn't find the page you requested. Please check the URL.
ot_e404.gif

Try the search box below to find more information about your topic.

Lol your computer is fucked buddy. Still works for me and all my friends :), I guess that shows how good vista really is.

UPDATE: Yep re-checked it again, his computer is messed up or something.

And i keep testing the link out daily. NO PROBLEMS.

Nobody else has a problem. Click the link on my signature you'll see whos right and whos wrong ;-)

well can you give me what catagore the page is under. now im asking nicely and your talking shit. And i know how to download stuff you dumb ffuckuk.

Edit: *sneeze* i works now *sneeze* I guess all your bullshit was messing with my internet. *sneeze*

sneek, help me out with somethin. I try exactly the same methods as you describe in your video, but I have never ONCE gotten credit for any email offer using dotted forms of my email and then deleted cookies, temp internet files like in your video. Is there something I'm missing?

And yes, I did sign up under you.

Are zip code ones approving? How many email ones have you tried? the first 4 they list on cashchute I can't get approved to this day lol. Are you using different zip codes? You can also use different emails also.. cough make up one sometimes works.

But I've used mainly .'s through the email i registered under with the site on about 120 offers and got approved. Some people don't have cookies enabled. Also are you using IE 7? If you can't get creditted for any after doing maybe 25 then you have to go the library and try. If you can earn credit then you can earn for them all. It's either 0 or a lot.

is there some way you can help me? because im having problems geting the offers to credit for all the websites im trying to get some paypal money so i can pay for refs.

hmm i'm not sure what your doing wrong, some people just aren't doing it right or saying they are doing it but not. It's NOT INSTANT. you have to wait 24 hours after you do it.

Like i did every offer on freebiefortress last night took 35 minutes got $110. I show how i do it in the video..... I don't know what else to say for people who aren't getting creditted except, you arent doing it right or go to a library.

haha bump found to another zip/email offer site :whistle2:D, does someone say $600 paypal for me this month? :whistle2:D

UPDATE: or not only $50 worth of zips on the new site. $26 creditted so far. Doing email offers next seems to be about $50 there also. So yeah $100 on this site possibly yay :whistle2:D

haha bump found to another zip/email offer site :whistle2:D, does someone say $600 paypal for me this month? :whistle2:D

UPDATE: or not only $50 worth of zips on the new site. $42 creditted so far. Doing email offers next seems to be about $50 there also. So yeah $100 on this site possibly yay :whistle2:D Every zip offer approved. not 1 denied...

so the problem with the video and some people not being able to download it is because there is over 1gb of bandwidth going to it!!! LOL any suggestions????? angelfire just emailed me about how i should upgrade.

NEVERMIND FIGURED IT OUT WOOT WOOT, if theres any problems tell me. I don't think there will be anymore problems. I bought some hosting.

None of these sites have been suspicious of you after approving you 15 times for the same survey?

Doesn't matter, the only reason your not suppose to do the same offer more then once(On each site not all in general), is because if you do the offer more then once under their referral ID, and see the same email over and over. They(people paying these sites who pay us) will get upset at the advertiser(cashchute,MFF,etc) and tell them it's fraudulent leads. Which might lead to their account getting shut down meaning no more website to pay people.... or to cancel each offer. Like dead offers.... since they offer many different websites.

As you know all they are doing is asking for zip codes and emails. They call these leads. If you haven't read in this thread already. They are getting paid $1.30-$3 for each zip code/email offer we submit. They in return are only giving us .50-$1.00. Which makes it legit, you get people doing offers all the time. They just watch their profit grow.

So when we are doing it under different referral IDs(each site i'm using), with different email addresses. They still get the leads. Everyone gets what they want. Nothing goes wrong, they(mff,cashchute,etc) even encourage you to do this. The sites that i'm earning the money from.

Any other questions let me know. I can talk about how this works all day.

how long does it take to update leads?
I did all of fairytail treasures and got somewhere around $54. Not bad, but I was doing them wrong. They even tell you to just delete cookies, not the internet files like the video mentions. I don't wanna get into the rest of the junk they got, the surveys and crap so that's why I wonder

Takes 24 hours most of the time. But it is possible up to 72 hours. When you don't get some approved. Take them out of pending and delete them, they will go back to the available form. No one on my referral list has made $54, so lets add another to the count on who didn't signup under me. But yet still use my video :p

Then you can try them all over again and each time you do this more and more approve each time.

CashChute.com has approximately 180 email/zip offers, with 5 DotSchools offers that are free and have a high payout and many more free short form submits.

We have also added a referral based site, refs.cashchute.com Check it out.

[quote name='sneekpeaks']Takes 24 hours most of the time. But it is possible up to 72 hours. When you don't get some approved. Take them out of pending and delete them, they will go back to the available form. No one on my referral list has made $54, so lets add another to the count on who didn't signup under me. But yet still use my video :p

Then you can try them all over again and each time you do this more and more approve each time.[/QUOTE]

Now that's very strange, because I know I clicked your link and signed up with you being my referral.

Did you wait 24 hours? I hear some people's internets dont register. But then again i've heard ip doesnt matter. That you should have cookies enabled and use IE 7.

That's all i can say really :whistle2:/

bread's done
Back