TheGiveAway.com

[quote name='twistedadrian']One question,how long did it take for you guys to receive your prize?[/QUOTE]

I received it within two days. Still waiting for my other prize, but they told me it will be shipping today? So, I guess it depends on the prize?

Just won Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Finally after coming so close so many times. I'll post a screen cap later, though, it looks identical to the one above. Thanks OP. Wish it was one of those other bigger prizes, but that's the luck of the draw.

Redeema, finally and congrats!
scfan & seek-and-destroy, I could have sworn I was going to win... The drawing had less than an hour and though people would be sleeping???

Jezz! Atleast we won something or two things =)

Just got my game :D

IMAG0004.jpg

Not sure what exactly you mean, there is only one prize of each item unless otherwise noted, but that has not happened yet. If you mean can you win more than once, I think the answer is yes, it doesn't appear to be written into the terms yet, though, that may change soon. Or if you mean, can you win the same prize more than once, again, I think the answer is yes. Though, the boss 'chadhinton' above would be the perfect person to ask.

Alright, so I figured this site was bullshit, but since a few Cag'ers are winning I guess I'll try...there's an Apple TV up now, I could totally go for that.

HAHA! Yes! I freaking won the Apple TV after hitting the site for the past hour or so!

One question though...it asked me to update my profile with shipping info and everything...did that and then it just took me back to homepage with the next give away...kinda had me worried, but hit back a few times and on the Apple TV page it has my name listed as winner. So do they email you a confirmation/shipping info?

[quote name='KingNothing09']HAHA! Yes! I freaking won the Apple TV after hitting the site for the past hour or so!

One question though...it asked me to update my profile with shipping info and everything...did that and then it just took me back to homepage with the next give away...kinda had me worried, but hit back a few times and on the Apple TV page it has my name listed as winner. So do they email you a confirmation/shipping info?[/QUOTE]

Congrats! Cameron! Muahahaha, j/k, you just need to sit back and click on other stuff to try and win. When you view your profile, you can locate the prizes you've won and they will update the shipping info/details within the next few days.

I was really looking forward to winning that device, oh well... next time!

Got my RDR Undead Nightmare in today. Can't wait to try it out going to after playing Dead Space 2.

I've told severally people about the site so far and going to try for a kindle or Move Bundle for the PS3 next time they have them up.

[quote name='binici']Congrats! Cameron! Muahahaha, j/k, you just need to sit back and click on other stuff to try and win. When you view your profile, you can locate the prizes you've won and they will update the shipping info/details within the next few days.

I was really looking forward to winning that device, oh well... next time![/QUOTE]

Ah, I see, said the blind man. Thanks for the info. Yeah, I saw the prize only had like 4 hours left on it and was gonna be at work until then so figured had nothing better to do while helping customers over the phone, click click click, captcha, click click click, etc for an hour and bam, winner. :cool:

Is this site for the US only? Or does Canada work as well? The reason I ask this is because in the address, it says "State", so I'm not sure if it's a US exclusive thing or not.

I also won ^-^ and some interesting news for you guys. I requested to change the game and Chad gladly accepted. I won Black Ops but got it changed to Red Dead Redemption ^^. The game should be arriving Friday.

I had a question though, has anyone won twice yet?

The first time I won I clicked less than 20 times.
Since then I have been clicking like crazy for different stuff but no luck ^^

Still thankful for the one win!

[quote name='genxsis83']I also won ^-^ and some interesting news for you guys. I requested to change the game and Chad gladly accepted. I won Black Ops but got it changed to Red Dead Redemption ^^. The game should be arriving Friday.

I had a question though, has anyone won twice yet?

The first time I won I clicked less than 20 times.
Since then I have been clicking like crazy for different stuff but no luck ^^

Still thankful for the one win![/QUOTE]

I'm not Chad, but I do know that there is no restriction on how many times an individual can win. If you feel compelled to compete for multiple prizes, the guys at thegiveaway.com strongly encourage you to do so. They have made it so that there are no restrictions that would prevent you from coming back to visit the site.

I really am impressed with how many people from this forum have won something. Make sure to keep checking back, as I know they have some pretty good items coming up in the near future.

[quote name='spanktastic']I'm not Chad, but I do know that there is no restriction on how many times an individual can win. If you feel compelled to compete for multiple prizes, the guys at thegiveaway.com strongly encourage you to do so. They have made it so that there are no restrictions that would prevent you from coming back to visit the site.

I really am impressed with how many people from this forum have won something. Make sure to keep checking back, as I know they have some pretty good items coming up in the near future.[/QUOTE]

Don't be suprised, when it comes to free and cheap, we are on top of things. However, I can't stay up all night like back in days (college years)...

By my count, there have been 11 prizes handed out to people on this board. Congrats to the following people:

Binici - Despicable Me, Coach Bag
GVamp - Red Dead Redemption
OfPower - Assassin's Creed
Smokey6 - Halo: Reach
Twisted Adrian - Assassin's Creed
Redeema - Assassin's Creed
Seek-and-Destroy - Amazon Kindle
KingNothing09 - Apple TV
GenXsis83 - Red Dead Redemption
Scareanoid - Family Guy Trilogy

Again thank you guys. Keep spreading the word and for those of you that haven't won yet (if there is anyone left on here that hasn't won yet :lol:), keep trying...you could be next.

[quote name='binici']Don't be suprised, when it comes to free and cheap, we are on top of things. However, I can't stay up all night like back in days (college years)...[/QUOTE]

I checked out your website TheTradeBox.com and noticed in your profile that you are a San Diegan. I spent quite a few years there, living in Mission Bay...I miss it every day :cry:. Still root for the Padres but can't agree with you on the Chargers. They did my boy Drew Brees wrong and Tomlinson. Bad management. Great City though. They just need to tear down the Q and build a new stadium so you guys can get the Super Bowl there every year.

[quote name='Redeema']Not sure what exactly you mean, there is only one prize of each item unless otherwise noted, but that has not happened yet. If you mean can you win more than once, I think the answer is yes, it doesn't appear to be written into the terms yet, though, that may change soon. Or if you mean, can you win the same prize more than once, again, I think the answer is yes. Though, the boss 'chadhinton' above would be the perfect person to ask.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I wanted to know lol. So over all, most of the time there only one winner. (unless noted) Now i feeel like im never going to win now lol

NEVER mind just won lol. (Pro tip: Think that your not going to win and you will win!) J/K

Last edited by a moderator:
This is even more addicting than the BK Kimect giveaway, since you don't have to copy and paste codes and unlimited tries...I love it. I hate it when it takes a split second longer for the page to come up or the Captcha pops up, I'm like "yeeeeaaaa...oh wait. Dammit."

When I won, I wasn't pushing the button every three seconds, I actually did it once every five minutes or so. I wasn't trying to win Assassin's Creed, I just got lucky. I'm still waiting for the email to get my info and whatnot.

[quote name='macontosh2000']I just won the 16GB Ipod nano!:bouncy:

How fast do they ship things?[/QUOTE]

Was that your first giveaway you won on that site?

I clicked and then wham, next prize was up! They shipped my movie very fast, but my g/f's bag took a week.

Have fun!

[quote name='binici']Was that your first giveaway you won on that site?

I clicked and then wham, next prize was up! They shipped my movie very fast, but my g/f's bag took a week.

Have fun![/QUOTE]

Yes it was my first win!

A weeks wait is still shockingly fast, I was expecting 3+ weeks.

[quote name='macontosh2000']I just won the 16GB Ipod nano!:bouncy:

How fast do they ship things?[/QUOTE]

Congrats,

was trying win that for hours now. (ohh well lol)

Won Halo: Reach just a few minutes ago. :D

Did someone mention that they asked to have a separate game and it was granted? If so, who do I contact about that? Like Halo: Reach but it makes me very motion sick sadly.

[quote name='l33t fr0g']Won Halo: Reach just a few minutes ago. :D

Did someone mention that they asked to have a separate game and it was granted? If so, who do I contact about that? Like Halo: Reach but it makes me very motion sick sadly.[/QUOTE]

Doh! You beat me to it! I was clicking forever on that game =(

Just got the email asking which system I preferred for my copy of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I figure to see the game midweek assuming they go Amazon Prime. Some nice stuff coming later, PS3 and 360 controllers, and a GPS. Love this site and I hope they can continue to succeed, I'd hate to see it go away.

I received my copy of Halo Reach today, shipped from Best Buy.

Just wanted to let other know that not everything will be sent from amazon.

"Just won the PS3 controller. All I need now is a PS3"

Seriously man. What the hell?

I'm not going to complain because I already won, but what the heck are you doing trying to win a controller for a system you dont even own?

I spent hours clicking that crap and I actually have a ps3 and need a controller. -_-

Now, now guys, lets not fight each other! I too was trying to win that watch for the woman, but failed... I was busy watching Ip Man 2 =)

Anyhow, I am sure there will be nice giveaways that everyone will want. Also, check out their FB page, they have a discussion tab where you can leave prize suggestions and comments. I know Chad has put up a few of my requests.

Yep I am the guy that requested a game change and got it granted it.
Just email Chad, the guy doing the contest, if not maybe the support email. I got black ops changed to Red Dead Redemption ^^

Enjoy guys!!! It really does seem like CAG is sweeping up all the gifts ^-^.

I have been clicking pretty frequently for my second win but no luck yet ^^

Can someone link me to his facebook page? I couldn't find it with Facebook's crap search engine. That's neat that you can suggest prizes.

Also, guys, I have a question. Apparently its all random between the start and end time, right?

...Well just how random is it? I mean there is no way that its random enough so that someone has a chance to win as soon as the prize goes up, right?

Does the winner always win somewhat during the middle between the start and end time, or close to the end?

Has anyone ever won right away at the beginning?

[quote name='Jack-Hunter']Can someone link me to his facebook page? I couldn't find it with Facebook's crap search engine. That's neat that you can suggest prizes.

Also, guys, I have a question. Apparently its all random between the start and end time, right?

...Well just how random is it? I mean there is no way that its random enough so that someone has a chance to win as soon as the prize goes up, right?

Does the winner always win somewhat during the middle between the start and end time, or close to the end?

Has anyone ever won right away at the beginning?[/QUOTE]
I saw someone win the Toy Story 3 blu-ray about 20 minutes into that giveaway. I've been on the site actively clicking when around 5 or 6 of the prizes were won, they were mostly within the last 2-3 hours of the giveaway but it does seem like you could win at any time.

Edit: Oh, and here you go. http://www.facebook.com/#!/apps/application.php?id=184121611598936
You can just tell him on one of the discussion threads.

It makes more sense that they are waiting for a certain number of clicks/page views that give them the advertising revenue they need to sustain the site/profit from. That's just my pessimistic/no hope for the world thought process though. I'm not complaining though, it's an awesome idea and I hope they are making some good money from this. It's a win win situation for everyone if they are.

Yeah, I've been assuming that, as new as they are, they're still in the red buying these prizes - so, though I haven't won anything, I click their ads occasionally.

Also, I'm expecting massive competition over that PS3/Move bundle coming up. I'll be clicking that thing until I get carpal tunnel. :D

[quote name='Jack-Hunter']"Just won the PS3 controller. All I need now is a PS3"

Seriously man. What the hell?

I'm not going to complain because I already won, but what the heck are you doing trying to win a controller for a system you dont even own?

I spent hours clicking that crap and I actually have a ps3 and need a controller. -_-[/QUOTE]

Not that you care, but I'm giving it to my nephew, who happens to own a PS3 and can't afford new controllers. So quit bitching.

bread's done
Back