TheGiveAway.com

[quote name='binici']If you were selected as a winner, then you will see the prize listed in your account. I noticed there were several "James" that have won. Congrats if you are another James![/QUOTE]

The prize is definitely in my account but there is a problem with updating my shipping info. I can't fill in my address - it keeps saying the password I've entered is wrong but I can log in and out of the site no problem using the same password. I'm going to shoot them and email and see what they say...

Well, considering Chad said in the thread earlier it can go at any time after a certain random second, probably not. But unless you have an inhuman amount of concentration you should probably click on it at the start of every minute and in random clusters here and there to preserve your sanity.

Grats to all new winners by the way.

well hopefully i time this just right. good luck to everyone out there trying for this xbox card! i know many are probably going for it

That is some really cool news, I've gotten quite a few of my friends clicking away at the site trying to win since I won and seeing images from here that others were recieving their wins. Last night got quite a few text messages of disappointment when they didn't win the PS3 move package...lol. Keep up the good work, I look forward to clicking away on this site for awhile.

Wow, clicked the link for the 4000 points card, got a captha or whatever its called, entered it, try again screen, and then I saw a kindle. So close! Ah well, better luck next time. Congratulations James!

And I got to say, I think I'm now addicted to this site. Gotta love it! :bouncy:

Ack, I was RIGHT there, clicking away for 20 minutes and then one of my coworkers wanted to see past stuff they gave away, clicked away for 2 minutes...came back...gone. fffffuuuuuuuu

congrats, james. Now I want that Kindle!!

[quote name='KingNothing09']Ack, I was RIGHT there, clicking away for 20 minutes and then one of my coworkers wanted to see past stuff they gave away, clicked away for 2 minutes...came back...gone. fffffuuuuuuuu

congrats, james. Now I want that Kindle!![/QUOTE]

Didn't a coworker mess it up for you last time too? Screw them, man. Lol. Tell them to fuck off until you're done.

[quote name='Jack-Hunter']holy shit - FINALLY a $50 PSN card on the list.

I'm tired of all this xbox crap.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! I'll be clicking away on that for sure

[quote name='Jack-Hunter']Didn't a coworker mess it up for you last time too? Screw them, man. Lol. Tell them to fuck off until you're done.[/QUOTE]

lol, nah, this is the first time. For the PS3 last night I had my little brother at my apartment clicking away for me while I took a shower and got ready to bring him back to his parents...he was clicking right up until we left, we get on the road, and 5 minutes later my friend texts me with the bad news. I was so looking forward to clicking away on my phone inbetween the fights last night, but to no avail. Ah well, lol

So as long as the item is there, is it still winable?

The Apple TV was there up until the end of the time it had listed, THEN someone posted on here that they won. But I was hitting it till it switch to the 4000 point card.

Any ideas? >.>

[quote name='ExplodingRat']I pretty much cringe every time it takes 2 seconds longer to load the "TRY AGAIN" page.[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, I remarked on this earlier. Like OH OH OH!!! :D "Try again" :bomb:

[quote name='KingNothing09']Oh yes, I remarked on this earlier. Like OH OH OH!!! :D "Try again" :bomb:[/QUOTE]

And through the excitement, all I'm rewarded with is little scoliosis present head man. :(

Sigh. Once again. This time a customer on my phone ruins it for me. Oh well, didn't really have huge plans for a Kindle, probably would rarely use it. 12 month Xbox live...now THAT I could seriously use.

Oh, and I thought you guys would like this quick MSPaint job-

Problem?
2q058uv.jpg

I was steadily clicking away on it when it was given away. I clicked, clicked try again, showed PSN card. Nnnnnoooooo. I give up tonight.

I clicked for an hour and 1/2 straight and it was supposed to end at 10:30pm I looked this morning and it said that dan won 5 mins ago!!!! WTF????

They havent quite fixed the time updating thing. The easiest way to figure out what time a prize was won is by looking at the time the current prize started ^^

What the hell? The PSN card was supposed to end at 12PM and it already ended? Man. It really is hard to tell..

I really wish chad would reply to the email that I sent.

EDIT:

He replied. Wee. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
I requested a 250GB 360 hard drive on the facebook page - fair warning, if that pops up as a prize, I'll be clicking until my hand falls off. :D

Yeah, after 3 hours of straight clicking on the Kindle, I pretty much screamed "Shaq Fu" through the house when it switched to the PSN card.

Oh well, still an awesome site.

Just posting to say that Chad really does give excellent customer service. He agreed to exchange God of War III for Dead Space 2 - awesome!!!

Sorry if this has been said already...

I found thegiveaway.com through CAG, just signed up. I was confused because I know the site was ad supported, but I wasn't seeing any, and obviously I want these guys to be successful because its win-win for everyone...

And thats when I remembered I still had AdBlock on...

So if you have that, or something similar, remember to turn it off for that site!

[quote name='KingNothing09']Sigh. Once again. This time a customer on my phone ruins it for me. Oh well, didn't really have huge plans for a Kindle, probably would rarely use it. 12 month Xbox live...now THAT I could seriously use.

Oh, and I thought you guys would like this quick MSPaint job-

Problem?
2q058uv.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That face always creeped me out. It's kinda... I'm going to rape you-y... Or something.........

[quote name='genxsis83']I dont think having adblock on will stop this site from making money.
If I am not mistaken ^^[/QUOTE]

How does it work though? Do they get fractions of a penny for every click? If so, from who? Seems like they have just gone crazy and are giving away tons of stuff even though there has to be some sort of revenue component.

bread's done
Back