There can be only one OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']I got bored of PoP in 45 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Heh, that's funny, that's about how long it has taken me to get bored with it. I'm glad I only paid $15.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Probably since they really need new blood but them getting their asses kicked 1-4 by the Mavs in the first round was kind of like really, really embarrassing.

I was thinking about this yesterday after being blown away at how people are eating Transformers 2 up. At first I thought it was the marketing blitz but robots blowing things up is just an easy sell for people. I was really annoyed when I compared how hard Paramount(?) is pushing Transformers and how Warner Bros held onto The Assassination of Jesse James nearly two years after shooting finished and then sent it out to die by only releasing it to a handful of theaters with no marketing behind it. I don't understand how they could do that. It had one of the best trailers I've ever seen(which they actually did attach to a fair amount of movies prior to release), it's one of the best movies released in the last 10 years and it starred Brad Pitt.[/QUOTE]

It's infuriating, no? That's exactly what I said to the people at work who were defending the transformer movies. They then asked me who some of my favorite actors were. I said Ed Harris, Liam Neeson and Don Cheadle and they all mocked me.

The general public is made up of LinkinPrimes.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It's infuriating, no? That's exactly what I said to the people at work who were defending the transformer movies. They then asked me who some of my favorite actors were. I said Ed Harris, Liam Neeson and Don Cheadle and they all mocked me.

The general public is made up of LinkinPrimes.[/QUOTE]The notion is very mildly aggravating to me but I've decided to let it go since I can't do anything about it and settle with being happy that I'm watching the movies that I like and they're watching Transformers.
[quote name='seanr1221']:/[/QUOTE]It just came out today in limited release in NY/LA. It's not going to be on as many screens as Ice Age or TF2, but it should eventually come to your city in a month or two. Just keep an eye on it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I've already set up the trade.

You'd really give up a 5.1 system for a soundbar? I think soundbars are more for people who want something better than their tv speakers but don't want to shell out the cash for a full 5.1 system.[/QUOTE]

Huge benefit of soundbar? 0 bullshit to deal with as far as speaker placement or dealing with wires and such for the rear speakers.

[quote name='Mojimbo']It's one of the best movies released in the last 10 years and it starred Brad Pitt.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I hated the narrator's voice though.

and no lt right on the book thumb
signature_Sign.jpg
:)

Insomnia can be used to describe a chronic condition that is very severe and also a more minor effect of just not being to able to sleep.

I get it and it will just last two or three days. So like Thursday night I couldn't sleep very well and tonight I can't sleep either.

A good night of drinking with nothing to do. Went to a friend's house and hung out with him for a bit before he went to his girlfriend's house, then came home and hung with my neighbors for a while. Beer, cigarettes, pool and a pool.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Eviltude']A good night of drinking with nothing to do. Went to a friend's house and hung out with him for a bit before he went to his girlfriend's house, then came home and hung with my neighbors for a while. Beer, cigarettes, pool and a pool.[/QUOTE]Beers and pool tonight, too. No swimming pool though. :[

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Huge benefit of soundbar? 0 bullshit to deal with as far as speaker placement or dealing with wires and such for the rear speakers.[/QUOTE]

Wires can be eliminated with a simple wireless setup, but yeah, speaker placement can be a pain.

Transformers was worse than I could imagine. I'm going to go kill a lot of people in Crackdown to see if I can't find where my Joy receptors went after that atrocity.

Transformers 2 sneaky? I saw that today and I thought it was decent for a mindless action movie. Definately better than the first movie.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What did you call me yesterday?[/QUOTE]
Urine of the canis lupus familiaris.

It's almost as strong as it was when it first came out, surprisingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back