They let JSP make GGT 298, and they'll all regret it

I'm a huge capcom fan boy and totally blind to all other games

thats if it works the OP claims it does you only lose uplay points at best if it doesn't.
haha, good ol Capcom fan!

True, granted I have over 100 points by quite a bit so it's no big deal if I just lose the points, we will have to see

checking my transactions it says this

AC4BF key for PS4
Get your key to download AC4BF for free on PS4 with Uplay !. I was only able to download one of each

Last edited by a moderator:
Just beat Last of Us.

You know, like, whatever. It's no big deal.

Joel's a punk bitch, is all I'm going to say.

Not like our Joel. Our Joel would have figured out a way to save everybody & everything.

Or at least hide a body in a trunk, I don't know.

Just beat Last of Us.

You know, like, whatever. It's no big deal.

Joel's a punk bitch, is all I'm going to say.

Not like our Joel. Our Joel would have figured out a way to save everybody & everything.

Or at least hide a body in a trunk, I don't know.
Ok.

Well just spent those UPlay points, time to see if that guy wasn't lying when it came to getting the game for sure haha

Seems legit too on the top it says get free xbox one games. Dunno why they would give away next gen games but OK

I played the shit out of diddy kong racing. I unlocked the rooster never unlocked the time dude

http://www.twitch.tv/speeddemosarchivesda

Looking into it more, if they allocate 100 codes per week, there are only like ~20 people per game on the winners list each week, so there might just not be a lot of people that know about this which is why everyone has been getting codes?

someone done doofed

wait they have a forum got a link?
Here are the general forums

http://forums.ubi.com/forum.php

This is a specific thread, this one says there will only be 100 codes for each game though, so I'm not 100% sure what's all going on here

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/810617-Wish-for-gifts-with-Uplay!?s=3eb4c7cd524b2d3ca7f64e1529d30dd7

Stop talking about companies that don't make good games.

Remember that we only talk about Capcom in this thread?

I Remember.

Remember Me.

No, 4 realz doe. Last of Us was really good.

I have to go look at my 2013 GOTY list and find out where I'm going to insert it.

I'm thinking under Tomb Raider.

Also, if you really want to get on, I'll get on like in 20 minutes.

Text me. I'll make sure to respond even if I have to sift through all these unread texts that I have from some other person whose text I'm currently not reading.

Those are the only kind I make.

BdaWwpfCYAAQaaJ.jpg

what the hell is uplay? i bought 2 splinter cell games, do i have 1000 points?
It's like Ubisofts personal achievement system almost, all newer Ubisoft games have it, and each one lets you 100 points by doing certain tasks, these points are usually used to unlock bonus items directly in the game, but it looks like they are finding other uses for them now.

It's like Ubisofts personal achievement system almost, all newer Ubisoft games have it, and each one lets you 100 points by doing certain tasks, these points are usually used to unlock bonus items directly in the game, but it looks like they are finding other uses for them now.
Blerf, wish I had ever paid attention to this. Eh i think blacklist is the only elgible game i would have anyway

they've played the game they love so much it disgusts them now.

Never knew the backstory of the morris last name thats pretty cool.

can I see melonie mac's review on it before I say yes?

these SOTN speedrunners are amazing the moveset for that ricther attack is pretty crazy and for them to constantly do it is also amazing

could of save some money, and just get [SIZE=111%]Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon[/SIZE], almost the same thing.
They're made by two different companies though, they are very different!

Just like how Fable Anniversaries is unlike any other game!

bread's done
Back