They let JSP make GGT 298, and they'll all regret it

Man, I've been stuck on the Bottle Grotto in Link's Awakening DX for like, ever. Apparently the solution was to kill three enemies in one room in a specific order to make the boss key appear. How the ****.

Wow, can't believe Luxuria hanged up on me like that.

Good thing Uraizen wasn't there or else I would have to stop talking to him for a week.

I'm mad I missed that AC4 thing. I have so many uplay points it is ridiculous.
Due to how they word it with them being gone for today I wonder if they will get more in? I know it's supposed to be a weekly thing and this is the last week now, but it's so weirdly put together that you never know

Due to how they word it with them being gone for today I wonder if they will get more in? I know it's supposed to be a weekly thing and this is the last week now, but it's so weirdly put together that you never know
Seriously. I thought I would have heard about it. I wonder what else they have away. I hope they replenish codes. I want something.

Seriously. I thought I would have heard about it. I wonder what else they have away. I hope they replenish codes. I want something.
Yeah, I'm surprised it ran as long as it did without it getting any attention really, I'll just be happy if I get the season pass since I already have AC4 (so I didn't order the game) but it's still crazy they are giving these away. Hopefully they do get more though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I turned it on last month to add you

Looks like those keys finally expired tried to buy anything today everything was gone. So looks like we got it on it just in time

Ugh, completely forgot Ragnarok Odyssey Ace is hitting in the middle of February as well, anyone else here going to pick that up? I got Ragnarok Odyssey before hearing about Ace so I haven't put much time into it since I've been waiting, looks like it will be cross play between PS3 and Vita though so that's neat.

http://www.amazon.com/Ragnarok-Odyssey-ACE-PlayStation-3/dp/B00G6S2SE6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389277414&sr=8-1&keywords=ragnarok+odyssey+ace
I forgot about that game. I wanted Ragnarok Odyssey for a while but was waiting on a decent sale. Since Ace was announced, I decided to wait till it came out. I didn't know it had a release date.

I forgot about that game. I wanted Ragnarok Odyssey for a while but was waiting on a decent sale. Since Ace was announced, I decided to wait till it came out. I didn't know it had a release date.
Yeah, I got the CE of the original version like right before they started talking about bringing this version over which was kind of a bummer. I tried it for a bit though and liked what I played, I'll probably end up grabbing ACE on PS3 though. But yeah, they didn't do that great of a job of letting people know that it's coming out so soon.

I got a Wii U pro controller yesterday. It's a pretty damn great pad, will definitely use it over the gamepad when given the option.

I beat NSMBU last night. I was surprised how easy Bowser was given how many times I died vs Ludwig at the end if world 7. I got all the secret exits and caught Nabbit in every world. So I just need to round up all the star coins in each level and beat the star road stages that unlocks.

Game is a blast. Easily my favorite 2D Mario since SMW. I'd probably out it third in the series behind SMW and SMB3.

When I was a kid we only had Yoshi's Island for the SNES. My mom took me to the store and said I could pick out any game I wanted. I picked Pac-man 2 because I had played Pac-man and he was one of the few recognizable characters on the shelf. Had no idea what kind of game I was getting myself into, and I always regretted it. I wonder what absolute classic I passed on that day. My next game choice would be Monopoly. I was the worst. Was?

I hear good things about the pro controller, but I've yet to feel like I need one. Might change when Smash comes out, but overall the Gamepad has actually impressed me quite a bit.

okdx97I.jpg

I have DmC on my dl queue. I feel so unclean, but I love beating up Dawntay with Bergil. Oh wai...

I hear good things about the pro controller, but I've yet to feel like I need one. Might change when Smash comes out, but overall the Gamepad has actually impressed me quite a bit.
Yeah, before I got the WiiU, I thought I'd want a pro controller for sure, but the gamepad has turned out to be a great surprise. Love the screen, love the weight, love the way it fits in my hands. Only problem is the battery life isn't the best, so if it doesn't get set on that dock after a play session, it dies pretty quickly the next session.

bread's done
Back