They let JSP make GGT 298, and they'll all regret it

I hear good things about the pro controller, but I've yet to feel like I need one. Might change when Smash comes out, but overall the Gamepad has actually impressed me quite a bit.

okdx97I.jpg
source of dat? i need to see it lol

I wouldn't say the pro controller is a must have. As others noted, the Gamepad is pretty ergonomic for what it is. It does tire my hands out faster than a regular controller from some reason though. Not sure if it's the size, weight or what.

I just prefer playing with a regular pad unless the screen is being put to good use is all. Also annoying to have to plug in the Gamepad if I'm playing more than 3.5 hours or so. Not a huge annoyance as I do have the cradle next to the couch and can just pull the plug out of it. But still a bother to play with a cord attached after years of wireless controllers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost my nunchucks but I need them for certain Wii U/Wii games...goddamn it.

Also, I saw One Piece Strong World last night...I enjoyed it, but it was really anime trope-y and cliched.  Makes me appreciate Attack on Titan a little more that they are willing to abandon some of that "if I get pissed off and am underdog enough I can still gabatte and beat everyone's ass".  lol @ Eren Jagoff, I mean Jaeger.

MGR runs amazingly on the PC. Shit is amazing.

Also, [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nTKdp8f7Fs&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Damnit. I put normal for MGR instead of hard.

yo bleach gamerpics are out but no rukia :(
Are there any in the JP marketplace? You could always do that USB thing and get your own Gamerpics. That's what I did to get a bunch of kawaii ones.

Damnit. I put normal for MGR instead of hard.

Are there any in the JP marketplace? You could always do that USB thing and get your own Gamerpics. That's what I did to get a bunch of kawaii ones.
Nah us market. Nah I don't wanna fuck with dat.

Stop being a pus put the konami code and start on revegangncencneoce mode.

If it's in one of the marketplaces, yeah. I think you can make your own, but those can't be seen by others as far as I know (then again, one could always use the Xbox camera and use the picture as a pic). I think they patched those up though.

But yeah, you have to download some program (name escapes me unfortunately). Pretty much what it does is this: It "installs" the Gamerpics to your GT in which you can then put on a USB and use them since you technically own them. I used them for the Tales of Vesperia ones, too. If you look at my GT, x7DSx Luxuria, you can see one of the ones I installed from a USB. Haven't changed it in forever since I kinda don't own an Xbox anymore. :p

Edit: https://www.xboxmb.com/threads/49881-Horizon-Using-the-Gamer-Picture-Injector

Bam. That's the site I used (well, forums) to get it done. It's pretty cool honestly. 

Ugh, completely forgot Ragnarok Odyssey Ace is hitting in the middle of February as well, anyone else here going to pick that up? I got Ragnarok Odyssey before hearing about Ace so I haven't put much time into it since I've been waiting, looks like it will be cross play between PS3 and Vita though so that's neat.

http://www.amazon.com/Ragnarok-Odyssey-ACE-PlayStation-3/dp/B00G6S2SE6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389277414&sr=8-1&keywords=ragnarok+odyssey+ace
does Ragnarok Odyssey Ace play like your typical western rpgs? or tradition japanese turn based rpg?

prepare yo alarm clock when u play dat game doe
?

Damn, missing Mirror's Edge, not cool.

There's a Skyrim run next? That wasn't on the list yesterday...
I think these are games that are getting donated to. I think minecraft is somewhere next but who's going to watch that shit. I'm happy I got to see all of the old school games I wanted to see kinda sad there was no RE games

Wait, what? I hadn't heard of that. I just went to options and was able to display it in 1920x1080. That's weird if it isn't allowing you to use that. 

no one is hype to see this vvvvv shit

everyone is asleep in the crowd YSG isn't even there and hes there for every fucking game

Wait, what? I hadn't heard of that. I just went to options and was able to display it in 1920x1080. That's weird if it isn't allowing you to use that.
Hm 1080p full screen? I heard it runs in a windowed mode at that res. Plus people are having monitor and HDMI issues. Anyway, dat's what I was reading on GAF about it. Ok well then maybe I will buy it later when it is $5 on Steam.

One of the Wii U's worst features is that apparently you can only control netflix with the gamepad.
Why is that a bad thing? The UI is designed for the gamepad.

Speed running Heart of the Swarm? I love starcraft as much as the next guy, but that's stretching it.

Why is that a bad thing? The UI is designed for the gamepad.
There should have been some kind of alternative for using the Wiimote. The gamepad UI is great, but If I'm gonna spend a few hours watching netflix, I'd much rather do it with a wiimote than with a gamepad that is gonna sit there being completely unused after the initial 5 seconds it takes me to choose what I'm watching, draining its battery. Unless there's some way to turn the thing off without turning off the console, which I've yet to figure out (and honestly that's also completely insane).

Started downloaded the PS+ games that are up now, got to DmC, had a quick chuckle, and moved on.

I got a Wii U pro controller yesterday. It's a pretty damn great pad, will definitely use it over the gamepad when given the option.
So is the wii u pro controller a must buy then?
Oh yeah, I need to pick up the Pro Controller for my Wii U whenever I get the money for it
I have a Pro controller and after using both it and the GamePad for a while the Pad is basically better for every game IMO, having that extra screen right in your hands is actually pretty nice in a lot of games.

Yeah, before I got the WiiU, I thought I'd want a pro controller for sure, but the gamepad has turned out to be a great surprise. Love the screen, love the weight, love the way it fits in my hands. Only problem is the battery life isn't the best, so if it doesn't get set on that dock after a play session, it dies pretty quickly the next session.
You could always get one of the battery extenders for it.

does Ragnarok Odyssey Ace play like your typical western rpgs? or tradition japanese turn based rpg?
It's not turn based, it's kind of like a Action game set in style with Monster Hunter for getting a group together and going on quests.

HYPE pretty cool was honestly debating buying a vita when they came out just for that game. I love asscreed games
The Vita I bought was the white one that came with AC, and now I'll have to get the HD version of the game lol

bread's done
Back