This is nOTT the OTT you are looking for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping in mind that 1 PM isn't "the morning".

Late nights and early morning is my time, baby.

[quote name='dallow']So 3-4 visits at 80 miles roundtrip....[/quote]

But you have to realize that for me everything is at least 60 miles roundtrip.

Wait, doesn't budge only have access to a big ol truck?

AND give his parents $ for gas?

:rofl:

There goes around $100 fudge IF gas don't shoot up superhigh

So did MS release anything free on Live for E3?

(Somebody just tell me no whether they did or not so I'll feel better. :D )

[quote name='manthing']Wait, doesn't budge only have access to a big ol truck?

AND give his parents $ for gas?

:rofl:

There goes around $100 fudge IF gas don't shoot up superhigh[/quote]

No, they offered to pay the gas for this. All that money would be mine.

So Sprint allows you to tether your phone and get unlimited internet for 15 dollars a month.

Now I just need a laptop, and then I can take advantage of that.

Went to the Nationals game yesterday. It was fun but man do they suck. Turned out some radio show was talking about them today and they apparently average 9K viewers per game on TV (local audience). 100% OnTHB.

Sweet G4 is gonna be commercial free once the MS press conference starts. Weren't they in the middle of a Halo 3 trailer or something last year when they were going to commercial and you can hear Sessler yelling in the background saying "noo! you can't cut to commercial now!".

[quote name='Maklershed']Sweet G4 is gonna be commercial free once the MS press conference starts. Weren't they in the middle of a Halo 3 trailer or something last year when they were going to commercial and you can hear Sessler yelling in the background saying "noo! you can't cut to commercial now!".[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he also said "THIS IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL!"

I'm sure that shit is why it's ad-free this year.

[quote name='zewone']Dang E3 is about to shit in DMK and dallow's mouths up ins, $$$$a.
[/quote]
More like they are about to bore me with more games that arent interesting. I expect to see plenty of grays and browns.

[quote name='prmononoke']So Sprint allows you to tether your phone and get unlimited internet for 15 dollars a month.

Now I just need a laptop, and then I can take advantage of that.[/quote]

Unnecessary, it can be done for free

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']More like they are about to bore me with more games that arent interesting. I expect to see plenty of grays and browns.[/QUOTE]

No one gives a shit what you think.
---

How do we get to the chat now?

[quote name='Maklershed']Sweet G4 is gonna be commercial free once the MS press conference starts. Weren't they in the middle of a Halo 3 trailer or something last year when they were going to commercial and you can hear Sessler yelling in the background saying "noo! you can't cut to commercial now!".[/QUOTE]

Ha, that's great. I love Sessler.

I remember their E3 coverage from maybe 2 years ago where they were doing "The Feed" in the middle of all the E3 coverage. The fuck I want to hear about celebrity news during E3 coverage???

[quote name='zewone']Dang E3 is about to shit in DMK and dallow's mouths up ins, $$$$a.

Hating on MS gets you nowhere.[/quote]Who?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']More like they are about to bore me with more games that arent interesting. I expect to see plenty of grays and browns.[/QUOTE]

next GEN grafix SUK!! :whee:

Too much lag anyway.

I can't wait to see those shitty ''I look like I'm from 2002'' titles from Nintendo we see every year.

--

Read that FAQ in his sig, Sean. Who the fuck plays SNES on their HDTV? :rofl:

[quote name='seanr1221']next GEN grafix SUK!! :whee:

Too much lag anyway.[/QUOTE]

Also they have HDD's. That kills everything.

Now that I've moved to Twilight Princess I think I'm going to abandon my plan to play through MK again using a new license and manual mode. I should still play online some though. Shit is OTHB.

Oh shit...I forgot, my work blocks live streaming :whee:...I could have sworn I found a solution last year but I don't know what :whee:

EDIT: NVM G4 works...

[quote name='tiredfornow']I can't wait to see those shitty ''I look like I'm from 2002'' titles from Nintendo we see every year.

--

Read that FAQ in his sig, Sean. Who the fuck plays SNES on their HDTV? :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Me dawg. Screw playing with your friends on live, I'm all 'bout them games I've been playing for 10 years.

[quote name='zewone']I google CAGchat and music's myspace pops up....[/QUOTE]
Jose, uppins.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Morgan Webb = Man[/QUOTE]
I think she looks good.

[quote name='seanr1221']Gah...all this E3 talk is pushing me to just stay home and watch...[/quote]

Picture%2013.png

Do it....do it....do it...

Plenty of people play PS2 on their HDTVs. Those who play competitive fighters HAVE to play them on the PS2. PS3 isnt an option since it buffers 3 frames of video in BC mode, on all inputs, on all TVs.

first time listening to Eminem's last album

It sucks major balls. he was better when he wasnt whining and bitching to us like we give a shit about his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back