This is nOTT the OTT you are looking for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']"I'm a twelve year who who just got his dick sucked." - Woot culafi[/quote]

That was before I told everyone the truth that no 12 year old got his dick sucked, but someone who barely passed a year of high school because he had a gpa of .67 or .66 half of the year

[quote name='zewone']You tell 'em, temp.

Cold as ice![/quote]

Das roight, I'm that cold $$$$ah. Only shit that makes me cry are the pretzel covered hot dogs at Auntie Anne's...shit's delicious.

WTF did you guys do to the place while I was gone? The formatting just wasn't good enough for you, was it?

This is why we can't have nice things...

Dammit.

CC has MGS4 for $50 plus a $10GC?

I hate when they drag me back into their store...

Of course, I'll do the 24 minute pickup this week - since they always seem to forget to pull anything I order from the sire for in-store pickup.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Waggle your cock at it.[/QUOTE]

already tried that, then I threatened to go through it's rear USB, but nothing

:whee:

I got a free PS2 today!

However, it appears to have a busted DVD drive, I am hoping that maybe there will be a way to fix it for free.

Has anybody here fixed PS2's before?

This one I have is weird. It doesn't give me a DRE straight up or anything. It recognizes that there is a PS2 in it, from the little Dashboard. However, when I go to play the game, it kinda makes a loud noise, you flash to the "Playstation 2" screen and then it goes back to the menu with no error. What gives?

How can a lie be boring? If I was lying I would at least try to be creative and say "I got trapped in the Outworld for 5 years, where time goes notably faster then real life, searching for Shao Kahn who has slain my parents, and finally confront him in a duel of banhammers"

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Shut the fuck up.

___

Damn with work and car accidents, I haven't done anything on my ATOT banner.[/quote]

Make me....

[quote name='darthbudge']Has anybody here fixed PS2's before?

This one I have is weird. It doesn't give me a DRE straight up or anything. It recognizes that there is a PS2 in it, from the little Dashboard. However, when I go to play the game, it kinda makes a loud noise, you flash to the "Playstation 2" screen and then it goes back to the menu with no error. What gives?[/QUOTE]

Have you tried rapping it sharply on the side?

I fixed a Dreamcast by taking it apart, identifying nothing that looked wrong to fix, and then putting it back together. :???:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='wubb']Have you tried rapping it sharply on the side?

I fixed a Dreamcast by taking it apart, identifying nothing that looked wrong to fix, and then putting it back together. :???:[/quote]

Yeah, I already tried that.

I am gonna read some about possible fixes on the internet, and then I am gonna take it apart.

EDIT:

AHAHAHA Epic Fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back