This is nOTT the OTT you are looking for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='w00t_culafi']how many 12 year olds do you know who have an original cartridge of sin and punishment?[/quote]

Umm, any 12 year old that knows how to use Ebay? #-o

I wish there was an iPhone app that would break weak WEP/WPA encryption on the spot, even if it would take 45 minutes+ to get it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I wish there was an iPhone app that would break weak WEP/WPA encryption on the spot, even if it would take 45 minutes+ to get it.

My sister told me to stay the fuck out of her life, so i traded her away for my cousin. She wanted out of her family, seems to be a win-win to me.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']It's all about analyzing the traffic. Works easier if you have two laptops working in tandem, but an iPhone and a laptop (with the right iphone app, if one exists) should work in theory.

There are so many APs that are wide open around me, I don't even think about it. I sometimes carry my DS with the browser cart for that reason...[/QUOTE]Dang, that sounds a lot more complicated than I thought it would be.

---

It's called an IDE/PATA hard drive, darkfudge.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, that sounds a lot more complicated than I thought it would be.

---

It's called an IDE/PATA hard drive, darkfudge.[/quote]

Hit me up with a link or something man. I thought most everything you were still gonna have to buy something. However, I think I have a IDE drive laying around....

Free if you have a spare IDE HDD around.

---

Just finished playing Lost Coast. Goddamn, playing with a mouse and keyboard sucks so much dick. I couldn't find an option to use a controller.

Keep it to PMs, guys.

Actually, you do need an official Sony network adapter to connect the hard drive to the PS2 and not all IDE hard drives will work, because they have to be a specific size and shape so that the connectors all line up correctly. Google it. :cool:

[quote name='Rocko']Woot culafi is so convincing.[/quote]
you want a pic? in 10 minutes ill have the cartridge, box and manual layed out on a table

Holy Shit @ the Roger & Ebert review of Dark Knight

'Best Picture nod'

''Joker..most memorable screen chracters of the last decade'

'near masterpiece'

'best superhero movie ever made'

Why would I care about a video game you own, woot culafi?

Only a 12 year old would find that to be a good argument.

Also, Puzzle Quest is super shitty.

Damn, and I'm going to the beach on Friday.

I wonder if I can still sneak in a midnight showing and be okay to wake up in the morning.

manthing, you know that Roeper is actually just like a gossip columnist(no joke) for the Chicago Sun Times, right? That dude sucks ass.

Ebert, on the other hand, is a pretty :cool: dude.

img02653rs.jpg

[quote name='manthing']Holy Shit @ the Roger & Ebert review of Dark Knight

'Best Picture nod'

'near masterpiece'

'best superhero movie ever made'[/quote]
Have you seen this review?
I can't wait!

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=-3MaCvXE5KA[/media]

[quote name='Mojimbo']Are you really one of those gangsta azn kids, TheRock88, or was that a fabricated photograph?[/quote]

What do you think

:cool:

I think I'm going to watch Gotham Knight tonight.

Also, that video review got me even more excited for The Dark Knight.

I wonder how early I'll have to get to the theater. It's a midnight showing...

[quote name='manthing']Holy Shit @ the Roger & Ebert review of Dark Knight

'Best Picture nod'

'near masterpiece'

'best superhero movie ever made'[/quote]
I wonder how much of that is because of Heath Ledger's death.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']1%?[/quote]
It should be 0%. Dark Knight is overrated.

[quote name='Mojimbo']dcfox watches too much Access Hollywood.[/quote]
I watch TMZ not Access Hollywood.

[quote name='manthing']Don't worry dcfox...

I'm sure you'll have PLENTY of space in the theatre when you see Kitt Kitenridge next weekend[/quote]
Abigail Breslin :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back