This is nOTT the OTT you are looking for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, luckily the single player achievements for UT3 are really easy to cheese cause the campaign mode sucks dick.

:rofl: at every single black character in an Epic game.

I like how they got a "drive-by" reference into a futuristic, sci-fi shooter. :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, luckily the single player achievements for UT3 are really easy to cheese cause the campaign mode sucks dick.

I like how they got a "drive-by" reference into a futuristic, sci-fi shooter. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I think when you live in Raleigh you become racist. :cool:

Oh yeah, I think I still have one of those from when BB pennied them out. :cool:

---

What in the fuck? Brownie's phone cost $500+?
Nokia n95

WIRED The N95 has a 5-megapixel camera and takes very good photos and videos, probably better than any phone out there. It packs Wi-Fi and 3.6Mbit/s HSDPA wireless broadband so you can watch the videos on its gorgeous 2.5-inch screen. It has built-in stereo speakers and a slick dual-direction slider that exposes the standard keypad on one side and four dedicated media keys on the other. The standard-size 3.5mm headphone jack (that supports Bluetooth) allow you to use whatever headphones you want with it.

The Symbian smart phone also features integrated GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth, and an innovative two-way slider design. Finally, the N95 is unlocked, so you can use it on whatever GSM service you like.

TIRED It's crazy expensive, and many people have reported that the performance (loading apps, the browser) is not as great as the iPhone. Also, the battery life, like most other phones, is not good.

Price: $500-800, Nokia

[quote name='manthing']Jimbo...

Brown get residuals from all the Muppet shows and movies

Muppet Babies was big in the 80's mang![/QUOTE]ahahaha

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Wow wow wow. Let's not make assumptions.

I got my 8gb n95 (probably more expensive than the regular) for $50 with a 2 year T-mobile contract.[/QUOTE]So Wired is full of shit? Those guys stink.

Well there are two versions of the N95. The weak ass American version and then the European version.

The European version is the good one, the American one is weak.

The quote you posted looks like it's for the old N95.

Actually Budge, there are a lot more than 2 versions, I think theres 5-6.

I have the N95-4, the North American 8gb version. The battery life is much improved and so is the speed of applications and other things on the phone. Im not saying it's better than the iPhone but it does come close.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I hope you guys don't beat me up if I say this, but does anybody have N-gage? I just got about 8 cracked games and im testing them out online.[/QUOTE]
Wasn't the N-Gage DemoMan's thing?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']By the way, we have a family plan with 5 lines for 80 bucks. 700 shared minutes, free mobile to mobile, and unlimited sms/mms.[/QUOTE]

$$$$a hook me up with plans like that. :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, luckily the single player achievements for UT3 are really easy to cheese cause the campaign mode sucks dick.

I like how they got a "drive-by" reference into a futuristic, sci-fi shooter. :cool:[/QUOTE]

20071219.jpg

N-Gage isn't actually a shitty phone anymore. It's a game service for Nokia phones. It's like Xbox live arcade, except you don't pay to play online, only to buy games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back