This is nOTT the OTT you are looking for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='marten']S'alright...I just didn't know there were that many damn options to turn on/off.

Got down to a 130mb commit charge on bootup, though...so I'm happy with that.

As far as catching up? Pffft...I have a feeling I won't be catching you...more like mooching the equipment :D[/QUOTE]Haha, that works too. Make sure you play your game on Bnet though, and on USWest non-ladder.

Normal isn't that tough...you could catch up if you were really determined. And I guess we could help you out.

[quote name='Moxio']I'm still doing cow runs. I rule. :cool:[/QUOTE]

"I'm playing along because I have no friends and no job to go to tomorrow morning. [noparse]:cool:[/noparse]" -- Moxio :cool:

[quote name='mr ryles']Bud Light. Cheap shit for those who don't mind going to the bathroom 37 times before they get drunk.[/quote]

Improved.

[quote name='marten']Improved.[/QUOTE]

I like those trips to the bathroom. Gives me a chance to look in the mirror and see how drunk I really am.

[quote name='daphatty']Does vLite work with OEM (Dell) versions of Vista?[/QUOTE]

If it's a Vista install disc, I think it should.

Dcfox, in comic form:

2006-02-24.jpg

http://www.journeytomtmoriah.com/?p=78

[quote name='Moxio']I can't do shit in NM cow runs but I still get hella exp. :cool:[/QUOTE]

What level are you up to? I was 26 after Diablo.

Marten you hurt my feelings. :(

Hey Liquid let's duel in hell so you have hella low cold resistance and I'll tear through you like butter. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']Marten you hurt my feelings. :([/quote]

You'll get over it.

And if you're a sorceress too, I definitely needs your hand-me-downs.

Anyone else have issues with Cover Flow in Vista? It runs like shit on my brand new lappy and I want to blame the OS. (Lappy came with a good 3D card.)

[quote name='daphatty']Anyone else have issues with Cover Flow in Vista? It runs like shit on my brand new lappy and I want to blame the OS. (Lappy came with a good 3D card.)[/quote]

You're not alone. Cover Flow is very choppy on my relatively-new, Vista-powered laptop. I don't think Apple is interested in fixing a Microsoft problem. :bomb:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Maybe your ISP's DNS sucks dick? Try OpenDNS.[/QUOTE]

Nope. I changed the DNS and still the same thing.

I wonder what the hell is up.

There's hardly any light on in here and the light I do have is right behind me, so I get a bad reflection. Still not bad for what it is, yours is way better,

Morning OTT.

E3 starts today...:whee:

Already have the Big 3's press conferences set to be TiVo'd...Microsoft today, and Sony and Nintendo tomorrow!

G4 is supposed to be covering it (finally something different than Unbeatable Banzuke or Cops)...But I expect it to be chopped to the 9 hells and sponsored by Mountain Dew every 30 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back