This OTT Has Lasted Longer Than the Rangers did in the World Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='flowery']Finally got around to reading Hunter S. Thompson's Playboy article about Cozumel and the fishing tournament he was supposed to cover.

All this discussion about the TSA and security makes me laugh and wonder what Hunter would say about it.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Have you read Hells Angels yet? It's a phenomenal book. I enjoyed it as much Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Also, I just asked Santa for Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72. Ahh the joys of being an adult .. instead of toys you ask Santa for books about social and political mores from 40 years ago.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Every time I see a Kinect at the store, I feel like I should buy it...but I'm not sure why exactly...[/QUOTE]

Do you really want to be lumped with seenR and StinkinLinkin?

[quote name='manthing']The Futurama Holiday Special sucked[/QUOTE]

But I just watched the Venture Season Finale and it's awesome. Even Better than Dean
getting laid.

[quote name='manthing']Heh, I just watched the VB season finale.

It was fucking awesome[/QUOTE]

I'm kinda concerned though, because it seemed more like a series end than just a season finale.

I am going to go and apply somewhere tomorrow. It is making me physically and mentally ill.

[quote name='Maklershed']Nice. Have you read Hells Angels yet? It's a phenomenal book. I enjoyed it as much Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Also, I just asked Santa for Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72. Ahh the joys of being an adult .. instead of toys you ask Santa for books about social and political mores from 40 years ago.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I really enjoyed it as well. The last couple paragraphs was truly amazing.

I have been finishing the last 1/4 of The Great Shark Hunt. It has some great articles from the 1972 campaign.

[quote name='manthing']Do you really want to be lumped with seenR and StinkinLinkin?[/QUOTE]

No! I don't even know what games are out for the damn thing!

neato. I wonder what else is going on sale if that's just a sample.

Give your feet a rest from all that holiday shopping and step in from the cold! Treat yourself to the hot deals on Xbox LIVE Marketplace all week. Starting Tuesday, Nov. 23 through Monday, Nov. 29, enjoy bestselling titles, entertaining Xbox LIVE Arcade games, and a variety of discounted blockbuster movies. In addition to the daily special deals starting Nov. 23, tune in on Friday, Nov. 26 for even more special one-day savings! See below for just a sample of games and movies that will be on sale.

Xbox 360 Games
"Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" (Rockstar Games) - 400 Microsoft Points
"Halo: Combat Evolved" (Microsoft Game Studios) - 400 Microsoft Points

Xbox LIVE Arcade
"Trials HD" (Microsoft Game Studios) - 400 Microsoft Points
"'Splosion Man" (Microsoft Game Studios) - 160 Microsoft Points
"Monkey Island: Special Edition" (Microsoft Game Studios) - 400 Microsoft Points
"Madden NFL Arcade" (Electronic Arts) - 400 Microsoft Points
"Portal: Still Alive" (Microsoft Game Studios) - 400 Microsoft Points
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I saw TFN last night and I jokingly said 'Look at this guy--get outta here!'

and i think i hurt his feelings......[/QUOTE]that was you? :lol: huh.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Netflix raised all of their prices today but also added a streaming-only option for $7.99. Cheapest option for streaming plus 1 movie at a time is $9.99 (plus $2 more if you want Blu-Ray access.)[/QUOTE]
Nice. I can save a buck and not have to bother with discs that I don't watch anyway. It still should be maybe $6.99 at most for streaming only since I've got no shipping costs to cover with the sub.

Even at part time, I get holiday pay, so I don't have to work Wed. :applause:

I'm gonna stay home and play pinball FX 2, Rock Band 3, and Trinity Universe.

Can't go outside that day cuz it'll be a storm.

Man, we work tomorrow, but I get Thursday and Friday (and Sat & Sun) off.

On the plus side, there's nothing to do, since all the students are gone. So we plan our big Uno's lunch for tomorrow. Soup!

[quote name='lordwow']Man, we work tomorrow, but I get Thursday and Friday (and Sat & Sun) off.

On the plus side, there's nothing to do, since all the students are gone. So we plan our big Uno's lunch for tomorrow. Soup![/QUOTE]

I have to work tomorrow as well. No students, no faculty, limited staff. So I planned ahead and hooked up this 32" Plasma that we had laying around. Bringing my PS3 in tomorrow... should help me kill 8 hours of nothingness.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Xbox LIVE Arcade
"Trials HD" (Microsoft Game Studios) - 400 Microsoft Points
"'Splosion Man" (Microsoft Game Studios) - 160 Microsoft Points
"Portal: Still Alive" (Microsoft Game Studios) - 400 Microsoft Points
that was you? :lol: huh.[/QUOTE]

Nice! I've been waiting for a drop for these three.

nah, mcallen is pretty big. I told a mutual pal that they would click since they've got really similar interests, and he knows a few people I know as well.

I applied to Barnes & Noble and a movie theater. Let's see if they call me back. I figured those would be really easy jobs.

Happy Birthday prmononoke and many happy returns.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Edit: I love all the random shit found on Google Street View.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='corrosivefrost']How often is manthing right? :)[/QUOTE]

That's why he's saying no. So we will.

Also, do I want chicken noodles for dinner or go to the store and pick up something? Sort of don't feel like either.

So I guess right after I left the record store today, the previous Mayor of Salt Lake City came in and bought a copy of Kanye West's Late Registration on vinyl.

----

EDIT: Happy birthday, prmononoke.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='manthing']Will this OTT run its course before Turkey Day?

*shakes magic 8-ball*

-Signs point to no...
[/QUOTE]

Whatever happened to the good ole days

Yay.jpg

[quote name='Bioshocked360']So I guess right after I left the record store today, the previous Mayor of Salt Lake City came in and bought a copy of Kanye West's Late Registration on vinyl.

----

EDIT: Happy birthday, prmononoke.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']happy birthday prmononoke.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, mangs.

[quote name='manthing']how did I not see that earlier?

Happy Birfday princess[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Happy Birthday prmonononononoke.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, mangs.

[quote name='Maklershed']Happy Birfday Mononoke. Rip d-d-dip dip dip its your birthday! Rip d-d-dip dip dip its your birthday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD1G_ILOvcc[/QUOTE]

This is the best, mang.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Now there's an abundant amount of swastikas on Black-Ops...stay classy XBL users. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

I want to see people counter act them with Stars Of David. :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back