This OTT Has Lasted Longer Than the Rangers did in the World Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom+her husband and my dad+his wife constantly call me to look thinkgs up on the internet, even though I got them computers.

I hate old people.

Mak, does she have a nice ass?

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Does anyone need Rock Band 3? I've got a sealed copy I'd like to sell.[/QUOTE]

I sold my extra copy on Amazang for about $50.

[quote name='Brak']
cheapydpart22.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What the hell is that?

[quote name='Maklershed']So what's this WoW:Cataclysm all about Mr. 83? Is it a whole new WoW game or is it an expansion? And is there an area in the game where people who are completely new can hang out and not get demolished?

Also, why haven't you played Fallout NV yet? It's unbelievably awesome.[/QUOTE]

It's the 3rd Expansion to World of Warcraft. Deathwing the Destroyer is the antagonist this time around and "The Shattering" is basically changing the landscape of the old world. Read about it here: http://www.wowpedia.org/Cataclysm

The lore about Deathwing is pretty cool.

TL;DR

Level Cap raised to 85
2 new playable races
New Dungeons, Raids, Zones, quests...etc.

___

Yes, you still have the starting zones for new players. None of that changes untill you're level 78 and have the Cataclysm expansion. Leveling up, the quests guide you as to which zone you should proceed. However, you dont need to follow it at all. Basically if you go to a zone where the creature are 5+ levels ahead of you, you'll turn back on your own. It's a really nice, big sandbox...and the Glourius LOOT!

PvP realms are a ton of fun, because you can be attacked by a player of the opposite faction at anytime, giving you that Horde vs. Alliance feel. Personally, I like the PvE realms because, as I have found out, people hiding behind virtual avatars tend to be asses, so if you're a level 5, you often see a level 80 just camping you.

If you are interested in giving it a shot, I can shoot you a 10 Day trial code. And you can give it a whirl. I've been playing for 4 years now, and it's still a blast.

___

I have played F:NV, just haven't had the time with Football and now Basketball to devote much time to it. I did the quests in the first town and am about to embark on Primm.

[quote name='manthing']So, you're an ass man?[/QUOTE]

I think we now have probable cause to suspect that Mak isn't a white guy. Kenny would be very disappointed in him.

Oh that ass man question was a Eastbound reference? I didn't catch it. That reminds me - I only saw like the first two or three episodes of season 2. I gotta watch the rest.

[quote name='Maklershed']Dayumn man. Impressive even by my standards.[/QUOTE]

Just wait until December vacation hits -- I'm still figuring it out, but it looks like I'm off for at more than a month. Currently my last day for the year is December 10. I don't go back until January 10th. And I have to figure out where to use the remaining 3 days. :bouncy:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Just wait until December vacation hits -- I'm still figuring it out, but it looks like I'm off for at more than a month. Currently my last day for the year is December 10. I don't go back until January 10th. And I have to figure out where to use the remaining 3 days. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

The student has become the master.

[quote name='Maklershed']The student has become the master.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

I just don't have occasion to use vacation time or work's too busy... so when the end of the year comes, I have something like 20+ vacation days that need to be used... I'd let them buy some back if they wanted to, but they don't do that program any longer. :(

Frosty gets to take time off, just as I get back to work and get thrown into OT!

See you guys on Sundays, or in January. All depends how many people buy paper for their loved ones. Or get specialized calenders and Christmas cards.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:cool:

I just don't have occasion to use vacation time or work's too busy... so when the end of the year comes, I have something like 20+ vacation days that need to be used... I'd let them buy some back if they wanted to, but they don't do that program any longer. :([/QUOTE]

It got so bad around here that the university started forcing everyone to use 1/3 of their vacation time in the fall semester, 1/3 in the spring, and 1/3 in the summer.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I've never sold on there before. How much of the $50 did Amazon take?[/QUOTE]

I think they took $5. I wanted to get rid of it, so I didn't care.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Extra copy?[/QUOTE]

I got two copies and NCAA 11 during the B2G1 sale at Amazon.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Why the fuck is the bank closed today to observe Thanksgiving?[/QUOTE]

They look for any excuse they can to close and get time off.

There's disagreement in our household on what to have for supper. I want pizza, they want to make sausage and kraut. I might just get take out somewhere.

[quote name='2DMention']They look for any excuse they can to close and get time off.

There's disagreement in our household on what to have for supper. I want pizza, they want to make sausage and kraut. I might just get take out somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Sausage pizza?

I apologize guys. That was very offensive of me to say the "N-word", I'm gonna donate some money to Rev. Al Sharpton now so that I can get rid of this liberal guilt I have.

Hello, OTT. It's been a few days. I kind of like the way I got called back to work. I worked three straight, have one off, then three straight, one off, then all madness comes. Looking forward to the check and the 10 paid days off I have leftover from what I earned in 2009. Maybe they can find a way to keep me for more than the Christmas rush!

Look at DarkFudge: gettin' drunk, shootin' guns, probably smokin' with cigarettes, calling us $$$$ers...

I'd threaten to call the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives on him, but we all know what happened the last time the ATF went down to Waco:

WacoBurns.jpg

[quote name='darthbudge']I totally like how Brak manages to find pictures of me that even I don't know exist. :cool:[/QUOTE]
I actually took that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back