This OTT Has Lasted Longer Than the Rangers did in the World Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']The chai from Starbucks sucks dick.[/QUOTE]
They're definitely hit or miss, most of the baristas seem to water down the concentrate too much, or not enough.

I used to frequent a great indy coffee shop that made a fantastic real brewed chai latte with the STASH black tea chai but they went OOB.

If you haven't already, try those Rio powdered chai's (if you want sugar free, the Orca is good). It takes a tiny bit more than the label says to get it as peppery as I like it though.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Holy poop!!!! I won an XBOX360 Kinect Prize Pack from BK. X360 S, Kinect w/Kinect Adventures, & Kinect Sports :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Nice! Do they give you a voucher to pick it up at a store, or do they mail it to you?

The King is gonna show up and make LP 'earn' it...
burger_king.jpg

Hope LP is ready for the BK 7"er
bkblow.jpg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Holy poop!!!! I won an XBOX360 Kinect Prize Pack from BK. X360 S, Kinect w/Kinect Adventures, & Kinect Sports :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Nice! Congrats. How did you do it?

Ok, so I think we're going to get smartphones after all. Does anyone have an opinion between the G2 and MyTouch 4G? Is there any other T-Mobile smartphone that I should look at?

[quote name='manthing']

Hope LP is ready for the BK 7"er
bkblow.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Is that legit marketing? If so, then that person should get a raise. Pure WIN!

[quote name='manthing']G2[/QUOTE]

Is that the best T-Mobile smartphone right now? What about the Samsung Vibrant? Any opinion on that?

[quote name='munch']Is that the best T-Mobile smartphone right now? What about the Samsung Vibrant? Any opinion on that?[/QUOTE]

The TouchWiz android skin blows, it's one Android OS revision behind right now, I'm not sure if it still has a fucked up GPS chip, and it comes with the Avatar flick pre-installed:)puke:)

EDIT:

Forgot to mention G2 has a faster GSM chipset and it's $50 through Wednesday at Target w/ new contract.

Netflix raised all of their prices today but also added a streaming-only option for $7.99. Cheapest option for streaming plus 1 movie at a time is $9.99 (plus $2 more if you want Blu-Ray access.)

[quote name='MSUHitman']Netflix raised all of their prices today but also added a streaming-only option for $7.99. Cheapest option for streaming plus 1 movie at a time is $9.99 (plus $2 more if you want Blu-Ray access.)[/QUOTE]

Still a good value. I'm surprised it isn't even more expensive.

I wonder how many dollars out of the 10 you pay for netflix goes toward licensing costs.

Edit: According to wikipedia, they take in 1.67 Billion and net income is 115 million! That means they pay 1.5 billion in licensing and operating costs!

Last edited by a moderator:
So I moved into my new place. Things should finally settle down and you guys I play Live with should see me back on soon.

Be glad you weren't there for the first week of black ops. Shit was horrendous. Be prepared to rage over $$$s who camp and use ghost/cold-blooded perk and silenced weapons.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess'] Be prepared to rage over $$$s who camp and use ghost/cold-blooded perk and silenced weapons.[/QUOTE]
. . . and use tactical decoys as bait on top of that. :bomb:

Finally got around to reading Hunter S. Thompson's Playboy article about Cozumel and the fishing tournament he was supposed to cover.

All this discussion about the TSA and security makes me laugh and wonder what Hunter would say about it.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']You probably have and not realized it. I've used them with great success in conjunction with claymores. Campers/snipers use them in open areas to bait people in. They also work on dogs.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Decoy[/QUOTE]

Wow those sound pretty cool. I'll have to see if I've unlocked them...I mainly use the Semtex and pretty much nothing else.

Ha...that's pretty good.

I'm getting sick of all the homo related imagery out there. A lot of wangs and jizz are occupying a high percentage of the emblems I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back