This OTT is far more entertaining than the Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']Robert Downey Jr. is hot fiya.

He was GotY in A Scanner Darkly.

His fast mouth and natural asshole-is demeanor is what's going to make Ironman, which looks great, thank heavens.

Downey and Kilmer (who is - and I hate talking like this - vastly underrated, as an actor) were unstoppable in Kiss Kiss.[/QUOTE]

Again, I agree. Downey, Jr. has one of the best comedic deliveries in the business. I loved his narration in KKBB.

Val Kilmer needs to get off his fat ass, lose some weight, stop being a dick, and get back to acting. I really liked his role in The Saint and wish they would bring it back.

Kilmer was good in The Saint, but I can't say that I liked the movie, overall.

[quote name='munch']Again, I agree. Downey, Jr. has one of the best comedic deliveries in the business. I loved his narration in KKBB.

Val Kilmer needs to get off his fat ass, lose some weight, stop being a dick, and get back to acting. I really liked his role in The Saint and wish they would bring it back.[/quote]
I too liked The Saint. But did you see that Comanche Moon? Terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible. Val Kilmer can be a terrible actor.

[quote name='munch']Haha, I haven't listened to the commentary. What does he say?[/QUOTE]

He just drops a bunch of names and has a contest to see who could keep track of all the names he drops and the winner got 500 bucks. The commentary was pretty enjoyable overall and you could tell they had fun making this movie.

Btw, anyone see the seconde episod eof Breaking Bad. If you have On Demand I recommend the first and second episode. It's okay, not as good as the hype. But it has its moments and just had a fantastic ending to the second episode. I'm suprised they got past censors with it.

Kilmer was great in entourage. He's a funny guy, in that he had the opportunity to be the next Harrison Ford. it's almost comical in the Ghost and the Drakness. Kilmer has this great acting performance, and an hour into the movie, Michael Douglas just walks in and starts haming it up with the worst god damn acting. And to see the two stand next to each oother makes you remember how good a Kilmer can be when he wants to. But he kinda walked away from that and now does a lot of grungy, oddball roles.

Should I watch LOST? I've never watched it, but for some reason think I should just watch the first 3 seasons now. Worth it?

[quote name='SpazX']Should I watch LOST? I've never watched it, but for some reason think I should just watch the first 3 seasons now. Worth it?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

[quote name='SpazX']Should I watch LOST? I've never watched it, but for some reason think I should just watch the first 3 seasons now. Worth it?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, especially if you'ree gonna watch them in succession like that.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Lost is overrated.[/QUOTE]
How can one guy stink so hard?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']fuck, my girlfriend is watching Saw IV. I must leave the room.[/quote]

Can't handle that much awesome?

[quote name='TFN']Anybody down for some Gears tonight around 10pm central?

Ranked execution or somethin'.[/QUOTE]

I'll do that. Since I haven't playe din awhile I'll probably stink. but I'l play after the game.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']cheesemint whore[/quote]

I know, it's hard to imagine that it'll be any good. But I actually am interested in it story wise.

[quote name='Rocko']Can't handle that much awesome?[/quote]

Lulz. Yeah, something like that.

Have you been playing CoD, rocko? I noticed you haven't hit Prestige yet. That last level is a bitch. I think Trakan hit level 1-21 in the same time it took me max out 55 last night. It didn't help that you don't get shit for points in Ground War.

[quote name='TFN']Says the chump that plays Virtua Tennis 3.[/quote]

I was looking for you for that coop shit last night boss -- I might be on for a bit tonight after the game -- gears MP and NGS are what I've been playing since I'm avoiding MHC on veteran in CoD4.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Gun with a chainsaw verses a tennis racket. Who's the chump there?

I thouyght you traded gears away Casey.[/QUOTE]

Getting hit with a racket hurts like a mofo, u no.

Hmm, those GH3 faceplates are on sale for $10 this week. I think I'll snag that Pumpkins one for $5 after RZ cert today in preparation.

TFN, mind letting me in on "that new thing"? PM if necessary.

Braximilian, I've got a nice MD player around here along with a bunch of discs. Lemme know if you're interested so I can go look for it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I posted these in the chatroom, and I know some of you have seen them already, but i'll post them again for those who missed it:

http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/preview/7PtqR1hDWWEpL8ze60yDFmZN

http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/preview/4tam3QhZjdz9tRfw2BofBXHo

http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/preview/DOGekDB9z3hYz8CJtcMrTLFj[/QUOTE]
TFN won't be happy with me stealing his girl like that.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Braximilian, I've got a nice MD player around here along with a bunch of discs. Lemme know if you're interested so I can go look for it.[/QUOTE]
Alright. Thanks, man.

I'm watching a cheap auction on eBay, right now. If it falls through, I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back