This OTT is Never Obsolete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TheRock88']Did she get struck by a smooth criminal?

Sorry couldnt resist.
[/QUOTE]
That was tight.

Nope. A friend I hang with daily is about to get off probie and my brother has 4 or 5, though. Classes, suspended license, community service, nice hefty fines, probation, and that "you could've killed people out there" talk with one of the county's horrible judges.

I don't like weed anymore it makes me feel nervous/anxious.

fuck, man. the bail was 500. i'm assuming i have to see a judge, but they didn't tell me anything. i guess maybe it will come in a letter? i really have to find a second job now.

[quote name='Brak']Flipped it to FOX News, at work...

"Woodrow Wilson invented propaganda." - Glenn Beck[/QUOTE]

What a coincidence because I just watched some of it too. They were talking about Margaret Sanger .. calling her a racist, saying she wanted all 'negros' to die, she was responsible for the Nazi idea of exterminating the Jews, etc. So I was curious and figured that anyone getting this much flak from Beck and his lunatic friends must've actually been a great person. A quick check of Wikipedia shows that she's the mother of the modern ideal of the woman's right to choose, she was a major proponent of birth control, she did believe in negative eugenics but only for people with major birth defects or criminal pathology .. having said that though she thought it was the families right to implement eugenics, not the government's. Also, her book about negative eugenics came 40 years after the book that Hitler actually used as his guidebook to exterminate Jews (and 2 years after the Nazi party and SA implemented the program).

God I hate Neo-Cons.

Yeah, the fees are close to 2,000, I think? It's not more than 2,000 + a 1,000 surcharge because it's in the state of Texas. It really depends on your judge though. The classes cost money, too. So does probation.

Yeah. There's a religious program we air on Sunday mornings... The preacher, or whatever he is, claims that Darwinist ideals caused Hitler to exterminate Jews.

Yeah that's shitty, JFD. I should have been caught a few times, but I have been lucky. It's a pretty serious offense offense here in VA, too. I've had quite a few friends go down that road and believe you, me; you don't wanna go down that road.

[quote name='Brak']Yeah. There's a religious program we air on Sunday mornings... The preacher, or whatever he is, claims that Darwinist ideals caused Hitler to exterminate Jews.[/QUOTE]

Shit like that makes my blood boil. And my left arm go numb. Also, I taste copper.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I'm lovin' it.[/QUOTE]

So what was jail like. Were you just in one big holding cell or did you go to your own cell? And what did you do? Were you able to sleep?

my stepsister was killed in a car accident with a drunk driver after she spent a year in a coma. I pretty much have no respect for people who drink and drive. Good luck with all the extra bills.

as soon as i got there they put me in a cement room with a few other bros. it was fucking freezing, but most of the dudes were alright. I called my home, but no one answered, then i called my girlfriend and left her a voice message.
i got there around 2 am and just laid in a fetal position in the corner of the room since i was trembling. Eventually they put us in another cell and i did the same thing. After awhile they fed us (it was apple sauce, frosted flakes and a burrito), then they moved us to another cell. They left us there for awhile and I couldn't really sleep because i was shaking so much, and then they gave us lunch (meatballs in mashed potatoes, some fruit, a vegetable medley and 3 pieces of bread). Both of the meals i gave to my cellmates. After that they moved us to the changing room and made us all get naked and take a shower together, then they gave us our uniforms.
After that they gave us a shot and I made another call. Then they moved us to those cells with bunk beds and lots of people. When I got there someone showed me 'the rules' and offered to work out with me and someone gave me a comb. I decided to just lay in my bunk and sleep because everyone else was watching some sleazy mexican show with women in bikinis and yelping. After a few hours my sister bailed me out.

Jail sucks. Been nearly 6 years since my first, and only, arrest. Stupidity of not catching a ride with 2 people that offered it. Nothing like minor in consumption, 2 months before turning 21. 12 hours in jail for blowing less than half the legal limit. Sobriety + Jail = Hell, especially when only spot is next to shitter. Needless to say, I don't drink all too often nowadays.

[quote name='JFD'] After that they gave us a shot and I made another call.[/quote]

WTF is that shit?

I'm assuming it was a TB shot.

I was shaking because it was very cold. I'm pretty skinny, so I'm really bad with the cold. Also, the water was really cold, too.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I'm assuming it was a TB shot.

I was shaking because it was very cold. I'm pretty skinny, so I'm really bad with the cold. Also, the water was really cold, too.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't they need to check shit before doing something like that? Like medical records and stuff, just to be sure you didn't get a shot in the past year, or whatever time frame between each shot should be.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, look that shit up. DUI/DWI is serious, SERIOUS business in TX.[/QUOTE]

Look at George W. Bush and his daughters. I mean, they used to DWI/DUI all the time, and they're okay...

Just got done watching "She's Out of My League" with the wife and it definitely had some really funny moments in it.

JFD - yeah you are. ;)

I can't believe you have had a girlfriend for all of two days and she's already causing you to do hard time....

[quote name='Wolve11']

I can't believe you have had a girlfriend for all of two days and she's already causing you to do hard time....[/QUOTE]

That's when you know it's true love

Hm...I probably shouldn't get in on that Singularity deal at Kmart.

I'm sure a bunch of little stuff will come up that I'll need to buy for the apartment.

so what tv shows should I stock up on before I go? I have Deadwood and that new Pacific series, but I'm running out of ideas fast.

i saw all of Rome already, its a shame it was cancelled. Of course I saw Band of Brothers already. (Fun fact: I was in the same unit as those guys....of course not around the same time).
Is entourage any good?

I watched most of the first season of Entourage but stopped because I got bored with it.

Frosty/Frisky/lurkers - how do you get the PSN ID to work on CAG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back