This OTT is Never Obsolete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl wants to go see Despicable Me, and of course she wants to see it in 3D.

I hate this retarded 3D fad that ends up with me paying 50% more for (already expensive) movie tickets.

[quote name='zewone']My girl wants to go see Despicable Me, and of course she wants to see it in 3D.

I hate this retarded 3D fad that ends up with me paying 50% more for (already expensive) movie tickets.[/QUOTE]

It's watchable but definitely mediocre. The 3d is all that "tacked-on" for 3D's sake stuff too; "ooooh we're on a roller coaster . . . pointy spaceship . . . stick the measuring tape out towards my eyes . . ."

My kid loved it but I would NOT have spent my money to see it otherwise.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I hate 3D movies as well, though I heard that the 3D in Despicable Me was supposed to be decent.[/QUOTE]
It's full of cinematic 3D cliches, which IMHO detracted much more from the movie than it added. Those reminded me more of the crappy 3D of JAWS 3D than any of the newer 3D movies.

[quote name='Wolve11']why do we even have an OTT anymore?[/QUOTE]
/doesn't get it.

The OTT has always sucked, pointing it out every post doesn't make it any more true.

i thought the OTT was good. Now that there's like 5 people that post in it, its meh.
We've had this OTT for how many days now? I remember times when OTTs were made and closed on the same day.
well in a few days I won't be able to check it out anymore anyway.

maybe we should hold OTT try-outs. Then once the select few have gone through the initial assessment, we can haze them until the next try outs happen and fresh meat is around for us to harrass.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Is sodomy still a crime in Texas?[/QUOTE]

Same sex sodomy is, I believe.

EDIT: nvm, I looked it up and apparently a case called Lawrence v. Texas invalidated all sodomy laws in the US.

[quote name='darthbudge']Same sex sodomy is, I believe.

EDIT: nvm, I looked it up and apparently a case called Lawrence v. Texas invalidated all sodomy laws in the US.[/QUOTE]

Is it still illegal in the mother budge household?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Dwi.[/QUOTE]

Damn sorry to hear that. How did it happen? Check point, random stop, speeding/swerving?

[quote name='Wolve11']i thought the OTT was good. Now that there's like 5 people that post in it, its meh.
We've had this OTT for how many days now? I remember times when OTTs were made and closed on the same day.
well in a few days I won't be able to check it out anymore anyway.[/QUOTE]

I would assume its due to the fact that you can't mention anything without a bunch of people saying it sucks or it's "corny". And the fact that every new person that posts gets run off instantly. Plus its summer .. lots to do outside and what not.

I went to that show last night and had a great time with my gf, then we were going to go to some other event, and i guess there were way too many cars/i had too much to drink and i hit a car. The car wasn't damaged, but my rear bumper was a bit damaged and a cop pulled me over. At that point I passed everything but the breathalyzer, so i gave custody of my car to annie and she kissed me goodbye while i went to jail.

[quote name='Maklershed']I would assume its due to the fact that you can't mention anything without a bunch of people saying it sucks or it's "corny". And the fact that every new person that posts gets run off instantly. Plus its summer .. lots to do outside and what not.[/QUOTE]

That is it in a nutshell. But then again, it weeds out the weak! But if you aren't willing to take a lashing and fight back, the right way, the OTT isn't for you. Somehow I survived, for now.

I think Summer is also playing a big part in the post count drop. Either that or some of the big posters have died, fallen, fell for a girl/guy/tranny/shemale/hewoman/whatnot. Or playing games and not typing while doing so. Or in Casey's case, cleaning pools all damn day! :)

I think it may be time to best out a Craven OTT. That seems to go fast as the first few pages are generally filled with bashing of my usually stupid topic title.

It was dark and there were lots of cars. It's not like I ran a stop light or rear ended someone while driving.

It's kind of OK, i guess, because my dad drinks and drives almost daily.

Flipped it to FOX News, at work...

"Woodrow Wilson invented propaganda." - Glenn Beck

[quote name='Rocko']I rear ended someone while driving. :[[/QUOTE]

Didn't you get in your first accident recently, or am I thinking of someone else?

[quote name='Eviltude']Didn't you get in your first accident recently, or am I thinking of someone else?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it was a couple months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back