This OTT is Never Obsolete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I remember reading it here once, so maybe someone can clarify. Can I buy replacement covers, cases, and inserts directly from Criterion?

[quote name='st0neface']In case anyone was wondering, Chick-fil-a's new spicy chicken sandwich is delicious.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I've had it. It is pretty good, but I go to Chick-fil-a for their chicken, which is as good as candy. Putting in the spicy just takes it down a notch.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Anybody here want a Kane & Lynch 2 demo code? No lurkers.[/QUOTE]

Anyone can get one...even lurkers:

"Text 'Dog days' to 72579"

Assuming that's still up.

[quote name='Jessfest']Eh, I've had it. It is pretty good, but I go to Chick-fil-a for their chicken, which is as good as candy. Putting in the spicy just takes it down a notch.[/QUOTE]

Wrong. Spicy sandwich for the win. Regular is good, but spicy is just amazing.

Those new Pretzel M&Ms are awesome.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Anybody here want a Kane & Lynch 2 demo code? No lurkers.[/QUOTE]
:wave:

If you still have it

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='st0neface']In case anyone was wondering, Chick-fil-a's new spicy chicken sandwich is delicious.[/QUOTE]

I got a coupon in the mail to try one of those for free. I wanna try it, but I am also trying to quit fast food.

That Chick-Fil-A Spicy Chicken sandwich has been available here in SoCal for over a year :cool: It's delicious! I hope that they add spicy chicken nuggets to their menu too.

[quote name='Maklershed']Those new Pretzel M&Ms are awesome. [/QUOTE]

Apparently, you all roll on different taste buds than I do. I tried a bag the other day, and the pretzels came across as wonky malt balls in the center. I'd rather just have a bag of M&M Peanut.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']PB&J M&Ms were so great. I miss them. :''''''''''([/QUOTE]

My brother-in-law's son was eating them with his chicken nuggets the other day. He had a giant bag of them. They must still exist in the wild.

[quote name='darthbudge']I got a coupon in the mail to try one of those for free. I wanna try it, but I am also trying to quit fast food.[/QUOTE]

When it comes to fast food, Chick-fil-a is far healthier than some of the other deathier options, like Taco Hell.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That Chick-Fil-A Spicy Chicken sandwich has been available here in SoCal for over a year :cool: It's delicious! I hope that they add spicy chicken nuggets to their menu too.[/QUOTE]

A Chick-fil-a manager explained to me that right now they're just launching the sandwich, but that nuggets are next on the roll-out, then strips, if I remember right. It could be strips, then nuggets, but you get the idea.

[quote name='Jessfest']A Chick-fil-a manager explained to me that right now they're just launching the sandwich, but that nuggets are next on the roll-out, then strips, if I remember right. It could be strips, then nuggets, but you get the idea.[/QUOTE]

I hope to God he was right :drool:

My friend's epic creation for my birthday.
35144_830286711661_5029574_46820761_1300640_n.jpg

[quote name='seanr1221']You dropping weight, Budgemang?[/QUOTE]

Yup. I have started jogging around 3.3 miles every day and I have begun boxing.

I am also getting my diet in line, my first step was eliminating sodas all together and trying to at least limit my fast food intake. Next I am gonna start working on getting what I eat at home to be healthier.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Where's budge?[/QUOTE]

I was taking a nap, JohnnyVulpine.

[quote name='st0neface']Eating a fucking spicy chicken sandwich, if he knows what's good for him.[/QUOTE]

I'll probably go use it. Only problem is the nearest Chick-fil-a is across town and I am rarely down there.

Hopefully this image shows up.

497070955_ac4080914f.jpg

When I think of Ol' Dirty, I can taste sour cream and onions.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Going to see my ex-room/band mates 'cassette release' show tonight.
I hope there isn't a fight, or something.[/QUOTE]
Want me to be your bodyguard?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Yeah.[/QUOTE]
What do you want me to do, boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back