This OTT is Never Obsolete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bought a bunch of Girls Gone Wild DVDs?

Ha .. just saw a commercial for Korn performing a concert live from a crop circle. I thought those guys broke up like 10 years ago.

Nope, I bought:

51MQ%2BDgoEfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51iFB0vMO2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

41iGGUxWMoL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51BHHA5bD7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

41SyBvRSkdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

417nYu54POL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ahh I bought Day by Day Armageddon for my Kindle but haven't gotten around to it yet. I just read Feed though.

What's that Walking Dead thing? Is that an offshoot of the main series?

[quote name='Maklershed']Ahh I bought Day by Day Armageddon for my Kindle but haven't gotten around to it yet. I just read Feed though.

What's that Walking Dead thing? Is that an offshoot of the main series?[/QUOTE]

It's Vol. 12, I don't know why they're using that as the image.

BTW, you need to start reading that. I promise you that you won't be able to put it down.

Well, I was playing some random in The Show and I was beating their ass 9-1 (I was the Reds and they were the Yankees at home with CC on the hill) in the top of the 9th and they just upped and quit.

They tried to ask for a friendly quit in the 5th (6-0) and I declined

[quote name='flowery']Well, I was playing some random in The Show and I was beating their ass 9-1 (I was the Reds and they were the Yankees at home with CC on the hill) in the top of the 9th and they just upped and quit.

They tried to ask for a friendly quit in the 5th (6-0) and I declined[/QUOTE]

Stop being a dick.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Stop being a dick.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't my fault that they kept hanging breaking balls.

I think I am going to try my hand at some MW2 again being on a faster internet connection. Maybe it will be less gay.

[quote name='crystalklear64']i think i'm gonna go to korea[/QUOTE]

Are you defecting to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea?

[quote name='flowery']It wasn't my fault that they kept hanging breaking balls.

I think I am going to try my hand at some MW2 again being on a faster internet connection. Maybe it will be less gay.[/QUOTE]

You should have let him quit. I mean, were you having fun playing somebody that far below your skill level?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You should have let him quit. I mean, were you having fun playing somebody that far below your skill level?[/QUOTE]

You play to win the game...

[quote name='Maklershed']Ahh I bought Day by Day Armageddon for my Kindle but haven't gotten around to it yet. I just read Feed though.

What's that Walking Dead thing? Is that an offshoot of the main series?[/QUOTE]

You haven't read The Walking Dead, Mak? Do you hate zombies and comic books for some reason?

Shoot straight with me, Temp... Are you stocking up on guns because you believe that there will be a zombie apocalypse?

(I didn't mean to make a pun, there.)

My dad used to throw darts in a league and his team was "Straight Shooters".

Australian Rules Football looks like chaos breaking out on a big green field.

[quote name='Brak']Shoot straight with me, Temp... Are you stocking up on guns because you believe that there will be a zombie apocalypse?

(I didn't mean to make a pun, there.)[/QUOTE]

No, I just like the act of target shooting. It's just kind of fun to be 75 yards from a target and learning to steady your arms, control your breathing and try to hit the target as best as you can. There's just something calming about the whole process. Plus, I like the science behind how they work and the history of certain types of rifles. It's pretty amazing. Most of my guns I can take apart without a single tool and reduce them to their basic parts.

I just find them fascinating I guess.

[quote name='Maklershed']You bought a bunch of Girls Gone Wild DVDs?

Ha .. just saw a commercial for Korn performing a concert live from a crop circle. I thought those guys broke up like 10 years ago.[/QUOTE]

New album comes out this month...they've gone back to their "Life Is Peachy" style. Sounds pretty dope...same goes for Limp Bizkit, the new single kicks ass.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You haven't read The Walking Dead, Mak? Do you hate zombies and comic books for some reason?[/QUOTE]

No I read the first two books. Its just that the one Temp had a picture of didn't look familiar and didn't look like the other books. I thought maybe it was some kind of side story from the main series.

Went yard-sailing this morning. Saw a PS2 Slim that tempted me, until I saw the gouges in it and saw the controller had the joystick and d-pad ripped out. Seriously?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']'cause I need a bigger dick, obviously.[/QUOTE]

C'mon temp, it's not the size of the boat; it's the motion in the ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back