This OTT is Never Obsolete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Trakan']I finally decided to give Parks and Rec a chance, and I'm glad I did. I kind of hate Amy Poehler and she definitely seems like a female Micheal Scott in the role, but I don't find her as annoying in this show. Nick Offerman and Aziz Ansari are pretty hilarious and they definitely make the show great. The whole cast seems to work well together.[/QUOTE]
Who was right the whole time?

About the ribs? Yeah, that shit sucks. I went a few weeks ago with thekeybladewars and most of the food is really, really mediocre. I gave up on the ribs after I saw the entire rack was pretty much fat. :\

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Who was right the whole time?[/QUOTE]

You were, kinda. The reason I said I wasn't interested in it though was because she was like a female Micheal Scott, and she is.

[quote name='Trakan']You were, kinda. The reason I said I wasn't interested in it though was because she was like a female Micheal Scott, and she is.[/QUOTE]
Except she isn't after the first 8 or so episodes.

But hey, we've got you this far, let's not push it.

I don't see why people are so pissed that Lebron left the Cavs. The guy is a superstar and went somewhere where he has a good chance of winning the title. Isn't that the entire point of sports? To win?

I hope the deal at 1est on Amazon is
iconbluraypng.png
Akira. That bastard has been around the $32 mark since the day it released. It's in desperate need of a sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back