This OTT is Never Obsolete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='craven_fiend']Too lazy to look. What game?

I'm stuck listening to Dora The Explorer, cleaning, or doing Homework. Sadly, I think listening to Dora or cleaning are the better 2 options.[/QUOTE]

i'm stuck listening to Diego......ugh.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That game is so damn addicting.[/QUOTE]

I played for about 2 minutes before I said "not for me" and deleted the demo thinking "no wonder it's already 400 points". I'll save my 820 points for something I like more. Poor Mega Man 10 loses out, because if I only had 400 points left, I would've grabbed it...

[quote name='Wolve11']i need to make a list of games to order while I'm in the Philippines. 8 months brings a lot of games.[/QUOTE]What's your list looking like? I did a quick one based on the release dates on gamefaqs. I'm sure I'm missing some good games but this is just off the top of my head of what I want.

Madden 2011
Halo: Reach
NBA 2K11
EA Sports MMA
Fallout: New Vegas
Fable III
Rock Band 3
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

[quote name='Wolve11']i'm stuck listening to Diego......ugh.[/QUOTE]

I had to scale my 2 years olds tastes down. He was watching Scooby Doo and superheroes and needed more age appropriate material. He was actually acting like he had claws and kept trying to get them to come out of his hands. That and shooting from his hands like Ironman. Now it's Sprout and Nick Jr. when he's around. Or sports when he gets tired and agitated.

Morning, OTT. Day 4 of being a bachelor. I started off waking up a 4:30 am to walk the dogs, get in the shower, walk the dogs again, left for work, and posting on CAG. After work I'll go home, walk the dogs, make myself dinner (Turkey and Cheese Sandwich), walk the dogs, play some World of Warcraft, Wii Fit, Mass Effect 2, walk the dogs, and then go to bed.

I don't know how you single people have all this fun all of the time.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT. Day 4 of being a bachelor. I started off waking up a 4:30 am to walk the dogs, get in the shower, walk the dogs again, left for work, and posting on CAG. After work I'll go home, walk the dogs, make myself dinner (Turkey and Cheese Sandwich), walk the dogs, play some World of Warcraft, Wii Fit, Mass Effect 2, walk the dogs, and then go to bed.

I don't know how you single people have all this fun all of the time.[/QUOTE]

Bachelor by bad circumstances? Or by family vacation and you not able to go?

[quote name='craven_fiend']Bachelor by bad circumstances? Or by family vacation and you not able to go?[/QUOTE]

Family vacation. My wife went to Colorado with the kids to visit her brother and his family. He's in the Air Force and lives there. I hear it's really nice! Since she's not working, she decided to go with the kids for the month.

So it's like a mini-vacation for me too...only I have to work 12 hour days. On the plus side, I get to play games I normally can't with the younglings around...House of the Dead Overkill, anyone?

That reminds me ... I need a g/f. Maybe my friend's friend will work out into something.

I think I'll risk getting DQIX at Best Buy for the price match and the virgin slime hat. The worst that could happen is that they won't price match it and I'll end up having to go to TRU.

[quote name='seanr1221']She's over here :cool:[/QUOTE]

Homewrecker

:nottalking:

Anyone else get the BestBuy 'Gamer' magazine with the coupons in it?

[quote name='manthing']Mrs. #83 left for you fpr good!

:whee:[/QUOTE]

:whee:

[quote name='seanr1221']She's over here :cool:[/QUOTE]

Sorry for your luck. ;)

I don't understand how Fast Food places stop serving breakfast at 10:30 and start lunch then.

Who eats lunch at 10:30 in the morning?!

[quote name='2DMention']I don't understand how Fast Food places stop serving breakfast at 10:30 and start lunch then.

Who eats lunch at 10:30 in the morning?![/QUOTE]

I get to work at 6:00am. Sometimes I have lunch at 10:30-11:00.

Ah, I see.

83, enjoy your little bachelor break. It's always nice to have a little "you-time." Last night, my husband went to bed early because he didn't feel well, and I actually, honest to God, watched Titanic. I cried ridiculously, but hey, that's what you get when you're a girl.

Anyway, gaming lots is good too.

[quote name='Jessfest']Ah, I see.

83, enjoy your little bachelor break. It's always nice to have a little "you-time." Last night, my husband went to bed early because he didn't feel well, and I actually, honest to God, watched Titanic. I cried ridiculously, but hey, that's what you get when you're a girl.

Anyway, gaming lots is good too.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I'm doing my best, but I have to admit I miss them. :cry:

[quote name='Number83']Thanks! I'm doing my best, but I have to admit I miss them. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I understand. I've only been married 6 months, and I'm already so used to it. Someone happy to see me every day, someone to hug me in the night, someone to sit with when we play video games. Makes me realize how lonely I was before marriage. It's just so right.

[quote name='Jessfest']I understand. I've only been married 6 months, and I'm already so used to it. Someone happy to see me every day, someone to hug me in the night, someone to sit with when we play video games. Makes me realize how lonely I was before marriage. It's just so right.[/QUOTE]

Awwww...Newlyweds. Give it a few years...;)

[quote name='Number83']Awwww...Newlyweds. Give it a few years...;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I try to remember that at some point we probably won't be as sickeningly adorable as we are now, but I'm doing all I can to make it last as long as possible.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']CheapyD deleted my comment on the cagcast thread.[/QUOTE]

What was it?

[quote name='Jessfest']Yeah, I try to remember that at some point we probably won't be as sickeningly adorable as we are now, but I'm doing all I can to make it last as long as possible.[/QUOTE]

Sickeningly adorable is what you will point at and laugh about in about 4 years. I could use a min vacation. But then again, I'm on a work hiatus, so that's the best it gets.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I had to scale my 2 years olds tastes down. He was watching Scooby Doo and superheroes and needed more age appropriate material. He was actually acting like he had claws and kept trying to get them to come out of his hands. That and shooting from his hands like Ironman. Now it's Sprout and Nick Jr. when he's around. Or sports when he gets tired and agitated.[/QUOTE]

Team UmiZoomi all day, everyday. 13 episodes on the DVR and if the 4 (almost 5) year old had his way we would watch every one ad nauseum.

[quote name='Maklershed']HI everyone. I was just all up in the CAGcast thread deleting comments. What did I miss?[/QUOTE]

It's a Mod!!!! Scatter!!!!

:whee:

I finally decided to give Parks and Rec a chance, and I'm glad I did. I kind of hate Amy Poehler and she definitely seems like a female Micheal Scott in the role, but I don't find her as annoying in this show. Nick Offerman and Aziz Ansari are pretty hilarious and they definitely make the show great. The whole cast seems to work well together.

[quote name='Trakan']I finally decided to give Parks and Rec a chance, and I'm glad I did. I kind of hate Amy Poehler and she definitely seems like a female Micheal Scott in the role, but I don't find her as annoying in this show. Nick Offerman and Aziz Ansari are pretty hilarious and they definitely make the show great. The whole cast seems to work well together.[/QUOTE]

Thats what kept me away from the show at first too (because I hate the Michael Scott character) but in the newer shows I think Leslie becomes less of an imitation of him and more of her own character. And like you said, the supporting characters are great. And the best part of all .. Rashida Jones. :drool:

Why does my local channel only show simpsons reruns that aired from 2007 onward? Are the episodes on DVD not avaliable for reruns on TV anymore?

[quote name='Maklershed']Thats what kept me away from the show at first too (because I hate the Michael Scott character) but in the newer shows I think Leslie becomes less of an imitation of him and more of her own character. And like you said, the supporting characters are great. And the best part of all .. Rashida Jones. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Rashida Jones back on TV is definitely not a bad thing.

One thing I forgot to mention is how people have been shitting on the new episodes of The Office saying that Parks and Rec is the only good thing NBC has going for it, but I have to disagree. The show is great, but I don't think it's as quite good as The Office.

Photoon2010-07-08at1708.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back