This OTT is Never Obsolete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband got Alan Wake as a birthday present. Perhaps I should, ah, sample it for him before he comes home... :bouncy:

(Did I mention my brother-in-law works for Microsoft? Such sweet hook-ups sometimes.) :D

[quote name='Rocko']Just finished RDR.

Wtf.[/QUOTE]Did you also do the mission that opens up after
you can play as his son?

Had an appointment with my psychiatrist, so I've gotta make up the time, so I'll be here another hour at work.

I'm splitting it up into two days, so it's less painful.

Also, how the hell is 15MG of a drug more expensive than 50MG?

MAn, I'm having the shittiest vacation

I was planning to go to the beach today but...

1) Found a nail in my tire, so gotta get that fixed before I go on a long trip.
2) My PS3 started freezing.
3) My Brand new computer blew up. Bad video card. Less than a month old. Now going through hell trying to restore. Juist after I got everything settled and uinstalled I may have to wipe the hard drive and start from scratch again.
4) Have a very slight back ache.

So far this has been a shitty vacation.

[quote name='JJSP']What'd you guys do to get Jake banned? :lol:[/QUOTE]

He finally couldn't take the constant mental bombardment so he snapped and kept insisting, "This isn't getting to me, I'm just mad because you guys are picking on me. It's not getting to me though, just so we're clear."

It's official, I'm addicted to nicotine. I smoked my first cigarette in like 3 days and I got goosebumps.

[quote name='camoor']fucking jury duty.[/QUOTE]
Just say that you read Crowley books and they won't select you for the jury.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']goddamn, i wish i lived in a different state...[/QUOTE]
I think that was a one-time thing, though, since it was my second time. The first time was $30 and it'll probably be $30 from here on out. I'm not doing it for very long, though, since I'm getting another tattoo soon.

Also, I just finished RDR for real. Overall a fun game, but I don't think I'll bother with chasing any achievements or playing multiplayer.

[quote name='Rocko']I think that was a one-time thing, though, since it was my second time. The first time was $30 and it'll probably be $30 from here on out. I'm not doing it for very long, though, since I'm getting another tattoo soon.

Also, I just finished RDR for real. Overall a fun game, but I don't think I'll bother with chasing any achievements or playing multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

From what Chika tells me, I can't donate jack in NY and make money. :(

Whoa, holy shit, maybe that's just blood. Research time.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I sent in my paperwork to get my Garand. Should have it in six months![/QUOTE]
I'm jealous. I've always wanted one of those. Are you getting the .308 or the 'aught-six?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I'm jealous. I've always wanted one of those. Are you getting the .308 or the 'aught-six?[/QUOTE]

30-06. The .308 is a bass turd.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']30-06. The .308 is a bass turd.[/QUOTE]
Nice.
icon14.gif

[quote name='DT778']Too close to jizz fest.[/QUOTE]

Well, now, see, I should have been trying to avoid that, I guess.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey, Jizzfest, look at that video.[/QUOTE]

Cracked me up, Donnie Darko.

[quote name='Jessfest']Well, now, see, I should have been trying to avoid that, I guess.

Cracked me up, Donnie Darko.[/QUOTE]

This won't end well... I'm already coming up with other variants, but I'm trying to play nice. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']This won't end well... I'm already coming up with other variants, but I'm trying to play nice. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Be gentle.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']This won't end well... I'm already coming up with other variants, but I'm trying to play nice. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You're not the frosty I used to know :nottalking:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Dammit, I just got back from the grocery store. Now I want a frosty. Thanks a lot jizz fest.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Jizzfest...
:puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back