This OTT is Never Obsolete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

I fell last night (before I was even drunk) and raked a lawn chair down my side. It didn't hurt too much, but it left a gigantic, gnarly looking bruise.

sloth%20goonies.jpg

Social matches on Gears 2 only available to people who have all maps? fuck you. I get booted as soon as I join a ranked match. :[

NP guys. Forgot one thing, the PS3 code they give you HAS to be redeemed at the MOH site . Then they'll give you the actual code to redeem at the PSN marketplace.

first day back to work tomorrow after 3 weeks vacation.....not looking forward to it. Next week I'll be going to the Philippines. I haven't started packing yet, nor have I really gotten all of my equipment yet.

Just bought TF2 for a PC that can barely run it. This will hopefully force me to go and build a new PC...one that will be a dedicated TF2 machine.

I think I just hit the shitty part of RDR. After so much action, herding cattle again?

Someone please tell me it gets better before the end.

When I first got into Armadillo and wanted to take a stagecoach back to Bonnie's ranch, but they horses just went straight into the train station building and shook until they managed to get around it. Are they always that bad at turning?

[quote name='Rocko']I think I just hit the shitty part of RDR. After so much action, herding cattle again?

Someone please tell me it gets better before the end.[/QUOTE]If you are towards the end then
no it doesn't get better until the end.

When I first got into Armadillo and wanted to take a stagecoach back to Bonnie's ranch, but they horses just went straight into the train station building and shook until they managed to get around it. Are they always that bad at turning?
I never had that problem.

[quote name='Rocko']I think I just hit the shitty part of RDR. After so much action, herding cattle again?

Someone please tell me it gets better before the end.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm in Mexico and I'm starting to get bored with it. Every mission is pretty much the same thing and the annoying part is that every one you have to ride your horse for a long time before anything happens. It always takes awhile to get to the crux of the mission.

I quit playing it after a few missions in Mexico. I want to pick it back up someday, but it is kind of boring to play sometimes.

Morning, OTT

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah I'm in Mexico and I'm starting to get bored with it. Every mission is pretty much the same thing and the annoying part is that every one you have to ride your horse for a long time before anything happens. It always takes awhile to get to the crux of the mission.[/QUOTE]

Agreed...I just started Mexico, and I decided to take a Mass Effect 2 break. I may never go back.

:whee:

Are y'all serious?

bring up the map, set a waypoint to the location you need to get to, set up camp and quick travel.

It's sad to read the Crackdown 2 reviews and it looks like the whole game doesn't add anything different from the untimed demo.

[quote name='manthing']Are y'all serious?

bring up the map, set a waypoint to the location you need to get to, set up camp and quick travel.[/QUOTE]

If you're responding to me .. I wasn't talking about getting to the actual missions. I'm saying once you activate a mission it always starts with about two or three minutes of riding a horse along side an AI partner while they talk to you.

[quote name='manthing']oh...

Yeah, that got real tiresome even with the 'hold A' mechanic[/QUOTE]

Do the missions at least checkpoint after that? In GTA4, if you screwed up a mission and did the quick retry, you still had to do the driving in the beginning of the mission if it was required which usually lead to this pattern:

[quote name='DT778']If you are towards the end then
no it doesn't get better until the end.
[/QUOTE]
Damn.

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah I'm in Mexico and I'm starting to get bored with it. Every mission is pretty much the same thing and the annoying part is that every one you have to ride your horse for a long time before anything happens. It always takes awhile to get to the crux of the mission.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I also disliked the horse riding part. Especially when your AI partner finds it necessary to canter ever so slowly.

[quote name='Number83']23 posts, 4 posts and 2 posts...Three of the Five winners of the CAG XBOX 360 S winners.

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Gotta love it!

[quote name='Number83']23 posts, 4 posts and 2 posts...Three of the Five winners of the CAG XBOX 360 S winners.

:rofl:[/QUOTE]
At least they're registered:

"Q: Do I have to be a registered CAG to enter this contest?
A: No - but if you are registered, you have more opportunities to earn tickets."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back