This OTT is Never Obsolete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, spooning:

frosty.jpg

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Nobody bought Puzzle Quest 2 for the multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SithFran']What's Puzzle Quest 2?[/QUOTE]

:cry::cry::cry:

On an unrelated note, I just caught two crickets in my living room. I released them outside, but jeez. The front door has this rather large crack under it that allows little buggies in, I think. Ew.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Dammit, I just got back from the grocery store. Now I want a frosty. Thanks a lot jizz fest.[/QUOTE]

Oh what the hell. I think that the fun comes in mixing the different usernames to come up with something awesome...

Something like... say... BukakkeMachine.

Though manthing has done a good one there, with Jizzface... :rofl:

Yeah yeah. I changed my username because the old one was from a sad part of my life, about 10 years ago. Jessfest was something cute a friend of mine came up with years ago (my real name is Jessica), and I decided I wanted something a bit more cheerful.

Sooo. Morning, OTT!

What to do...I picked up one of those 360 Spring Bundles at Target ($129. + $30 Gift card). A pretty sweet deal, considering I still had $35 in gift cards to use.

I guess I can either take the one XBOX out of my office and trade it in to GS, w/ a controller (sticky button), the AV cable, the 2 games and a memory card for whatever they are paying these days or I can put the old one in the other room in the house and use it as a DVD player until such time it decides to RROD (hopefully never). But I really dont need 3 XBoxes...

/shrug

The new KoЯn album is sounding pretty tight! And I still say the latest Limp Bizkit track is $. The 90's are back!

------

Sean, I'll trade you my extra copy of TWFC for your Crackdown 2.

There's a free Modest Mouse concert happening in the park tomorrow, and my friends want to get there tonight, spend the night, and all day tomorrow just to get a spot up front. :whistle2:\

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That game is so damn addicting.[/QUOTE]

Too lazy to look. What game?

I'm stuck listening to Dora The Explorer, cleaning, or doing Homework. Sadly, I think listening to Dora or cleaning are the better 2 options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back