This OTT is not welcome at the next Gathering of the Juggalos

Status
Not open for further replies.
if TRU does specials like Amazon... and/or has decent TIVs compared to Gamestop that could make the Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal they usually do pretty damn good.

The problem is the 'in original packaging.' I only have one game, Tecmo Bowl, that has everything. As much as I'd love to ditch all of these old NES and SNES games, I can't do it there.

yeah you'd probably get more money if you had the original packaging on ebay or something.

I have a feeling the TIVs are going to suck for all titles.

[quote name='darthbudge']The new Chevelle album is kind of weak in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

I just started on Chevelle...I hope you're wrong.

I just finished Thrice...not feeling it. I wonder why they are going softer :/

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Yeah me too. Also singing and sometimes clapping.[/QUOTE]

*High Five*

--------------

Is it bold of me to say that The Beatles do not suck, and that The Beatles Rock Band is pretty sweet? Not that I'm going to be bumping their tunes in my car but I can appreciate their stuff.

Yeah, I'm kinda excited to see how the NFC North pans out. Though I *hate* the Vikings, I expect them to win a close division, barring a season-ending injury to AP.

I think my Bucs are gonna be fighting the Lions for worst record in the NFC though. :whistle2:(

I'd say it's the same as overhearing one of their classics on a crappy radio station.
I'll just appreciate it if you don't go jamming to Linkin Park or ICP immediately after finishing playing.

Me too, Sean. I think I should get some Gold soon! Possibly in a week? or sometime next week!
Are you getting Abbey Road? (I am!)

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I'd say it's the same as overhearing one of their classics on a crappy radio station.
I'll just appreciate it if you don't go jamming to Linkin Park or ICP immediately after finishing playing.

Me too, Sean. I think I should get some Gold soon! Possibly in a week? or sometime next week!
Are you getting Abbey Road? (I am!)[/QUOTE]

Linkin Park...most likely.

ICP? You must have me confused with Braxor.

Hey Ackbar, I just posted my pick for the games this week. If you don't want to accept it since I'm after your deadline though, it's no big deal. I'm not going to 1920's style box you over it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Joe Wilson is such a piece of shit.[/QUOTE]

Yep. And do you know the one and only thing I've seen on CNN/MSNBC or read about on any news site from Obama's hour long speech last night? I'll give you a clue. It's not one single policy, part of a plan, or anything Obama himself said.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Don't you get a theme one you finish The Beatles?

If you do, is it any good?[/QUOTE]I know you can unlock gamerpics for doing certain things but I don't know about the theme. Maybe you have to do certain things to get that too since just passing career mode won't get you it.

ic8ghd.jpg

:)[quote name='Maklershed']Yep. And do you know the one and only thing I've seen on CNN/MSNBC or read about on any news site from Obama's hour long speech last night? I'll give you a clue. It's not one single policy, part of a plan, or anything Obama himself said.[/QUOTE]Luckily I was able to listen to 20 or 30 minutes of NPR coverage this morning and they must have spent a minute or less on it. I watch a lot of CNN and MSNBC and I have to admit they're kind of fucking awful.

NPR is so great when it comes to news. They don't get wrapped up in bullshit and they talk about international headlines as well. Unfortunately I can't get it where I am most of the time though. The two channels in my area are mostly static. :(

[quote name='Maklershed']NPR is so great when it comes to news. They don't get wrapped up in bullshit and they talk about international headlines as well. Unfortunately I can't get it where I am most of the time though. The two channels in my area are mostly static. :([/QUOTE]

iPhone+Public Radio Player app.

I'd have said iPod Touch+ PRP app, but you spend a lot of time out of WiFi coverage.

[quote name='munch']Linkin, do you play air drums in the car and bang your head to 'hard' music?[/QUOTE]

Are you suggesting that all, uh, 'hard' music sucks?

[quote name='munch']Let's see . . .1,2,3,4 and . . . yep, 5 shitty bands that StinkinLinkin is looking forward to.[/QUOTE]

lollllllll

Hey, hey, hey...

I must protest on behalf of Thrice; you could say their hits were inconsistently good if you include their earlier albums, such as, Illusion of Safety, a few tunes from Identity Crisis, and a few more hits from Artist in the Ambulance, but, then, somehow, they all got fucked in the ass and changed their sound.

Thrice is the epitome of bands that were once great, but are now really emo and crappy. Sometimes the dudes vocals were just, like, ugh, "please stop singing", but the band was damn talented. Sort of breaks my heart... meh, to hell with them.

------------------

TheRock, that gif is so funny and awesome.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Also, I've been trying to look out for things that people have said they liked, but I don't know if they would be good or not. For example, I know Moxio likes Prince of Tennis. I could probably get him a little bobblehead thing or capsule toy easily.

However, I also know that both he and zew blow their collective loads over Persona. While wandering around Akihabara, I saw a Persona Music Live! cd on sale, that I dunno... sounded like it'd be a good little gift, but then I think meh they could just download that shit. I'm really banking on this toy store tomorrow. That and food.[/QUOTE]

Persona anything would be excellent (besides something I could download). :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

[quote name='thekeybladewars']lollllllll

Hey, hey, hey...

I must protest on behalf of Thrice; you could say their hits were inconsistently good if you include their earlier albums, such as, Illusion of Safety, a few tunes from Identity Crisis, and a few more hits from Artist in the Ambulance, but, then, somehow, they all got fucked in the ass and changed their sound.

Thrice is the epitome of bands that were once great, but are now really emo and crappy. Sometimes the dudes vocals were just, like, ugh, "please stop singing", but the band was damn talented. Sort of breaks my heart... meh, to hell with them.

[/QUOTE]

So sad...so true. Well, with the inclusion of Vehissu as one of the good ones...its been downhill after that album.

[quote name='manthing']
I think my Bucs are gonna be fighting the Lions for worst record in the NFC though. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I didn't know you were a Bucs fan too. I know it looks really bad, but we got to have faith, man.

[quote name='Mojimbo']
ic8ghd.jpg

[/QUOTE]

That looks very nice.

Adventureland was pretty good. Not what I was expecting but in a good way. I was glad it was in the 80's and not current.

I went and got some Drive-In burgers and when I was bringing the tray in my car my x-large Dr. Pepper fell on the ground spilling every drop. I was completely heartbroken.

~~~

Glad to see Blu's are getting good looking special cases and such.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So sad...so true. Well, with the inclusion of Vehissu as one of the good ones...its been downhill after that album.[/QUOTE]

Nope, Vheissu sucked balls, too.

I don't mean to demean your opinion, I just do not agree.

[quote name='zewone']I didn't know you were a Bucs fan too. I know it looks really bad, but we got to have faith, man.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, let's just hope Freeman get some decent playing time without getting killed.

Plus cutting Brooks was a dick move.

Fair enough.

--------------------

I just called ATT to see how much it would cost to get out...I'm looking at a $115 early termination fee :whistle2:k. I thought my contact expired in February, but turns out it expires in August :bomb:

I guess I could sell my iPhone to offset the termination fee...:whistle2:k I gotta make a trip to T-Mobile later to see if it's really worth it to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back