This OTT is not welcome at the next Gathering of the Juggalos

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thanks for the PM Brak![/QUOTE]
I didn't PM you, stupid; You're a mod.

I was trying to get some COD4 going with my buddy but every time we try and connect it keeps saying "Unable To Connect To Host"...fucking lame.

I don't mind paying that 3 bucks every two months if it means I don't have to search around for stuff. Newzbin is so organized. :]

Awesome. I transcoded everything starting with Rubber Soul until the end(minus Yellow Submarine) plus Past Masters V1+2 to V0 MP3 and it came out to less than 600MB.

So this girl I was interested in before I got with my girlfriend hit me up out of the blue. She asked for me a ride, so I obliged. She asked me what I was doing tomorrow night and I told her I was going to the movies with my friends since my girl has to work.

She told me she wanted to go with me. I'm getting the feeling that she was coming on to me.

I hate that girls have no interest in you until you find someone else, than they are instantly attracted to you.

Anyways, I didn't want to tell her she couldn't go, so I told her that'd be fine if she wanted to.

I'm not sure how to handle the situation.

[quote name='manthing']Have you ever had a phone with a physical QWERTY?

For me, it doesn't matter how acclimated I've become to the iPhone's keyboard, I miss having a real QWERTY.

And don't blame me for not paying attention to the lame spelling Moto went with, the liveblog I read spelled it Click.

Impressions of the Cliq:

http://gizmodo.com/5356696/motorola-cliq-quick-hands-on
[/QUOTE]

That thing reminds me of my old HTC 8525, the slider connections went bad twice- so I owned three of them. Bad flashbacks man.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I really like iTunes 9.[/QUOTE]

Same here, only thing I wish they would change is fix the top paid apps list. Doesnt even tell you how much the app costs unless you click on them.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Didn't you get the $200 from that one referral site Munch? I even did an offer for you.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but they kept on dragging on and on and on and not sending the phone. They gave me a cash option, which turned into either me getting an iPhone off craigslist or paying the bills. So, I went with the bills.

Now, I can afford one. So sell it to me for cheap.
_____

Why can't you play MUA 2 for 9 day, zew?

Why don't you guys use the one months on the console? I got the night off so if my juggalo rolling $$$$a wants to play hit me up on AIM.

I don't think I'm dying without Live. It stinks not being able to stream cause my license isn't on my RE5 box or use netflix but thats okay.

Actually, not a bad idea Casey. I could use that new account for netflix and streaming until mine is back up. :whistle2:k

I was kinda making out with the lady and she bit me on the neck and left a pretty huge mark. Anyone know how I can get that gone very, very quickly?

Damn I am watching this show with a local mexican chef making some great looking Flan.

~~~

I talked to my old HS Baseball Coach/Teacher and I am debating applying to Substitute Teach. I am just not sure if I want to deal with it.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I don't think I'm dying without Live. [/QUOTE]

I'm not at all. It's actually sort of nice. Been watching movies and drawing.

Everyone not having LIVE has me playing TF2 like some sort of fiend.

Got a new hat the other day, too. :cool:

I get out of work in an hour. I'm gonna stop at my parents' house, eat some lasagna, race home and play some DC Comics: Justice League Alliance before I gotta leave for work again.
[quote name='tiredfornow']You're asking for trouble if you kick it with that girl, zooyorkone.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, really.

Hour and a half, or something.
[quote name='DarthPuma']I get to work like 12 hours this weekend![/QUOTE]
I gotta work, like, 35 hours Saturday / Sunday. :bomb:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Where do you work, darthpuma?[/QUOTE]

Radio station. I'm a board op. Shit hours, and it's over in december, which is why I'm about to go apply at Long John Silvers.

[quote name='Brak']I get out of work in an hour. I'm gonna stop at my parents' house, eat some lasagna, race home and play some DC Comics: Justice League Alliance before I gotta leave for work again.

Yeah, really.[/QUOTE]

If you're on late tonight we should play some DC:JLA. I call Deadpool!

Ok...ok, you can have Deadpool.

Listened to Sgt Peppers at work today. Now I'm really excited for TB:RB :bouncy:

[quote name='zewone']So this girl I was interested in before I got with my girlfriend hit me up out of the blue. She asked for me a ride, so I obliged. She asked me what I was doing tomorrow night and I told her I was going to the movies with my friends since my girl has to work.

She told me she wanted to go with me. I'm getting the feeling that she was coming on to me.

I hate that girls have no interest in you until you find someone else, than they are instantly attracted to you.

Anyways, I didn't want to tell her she couldn't go, so I told her that'd be fine if she wanted to.

I'm not sure how to handle the situation.[/QUOTE]

Threesome

I think I want to play as either Luke Cage or Captain America.

tfn, can you get on AIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back