This OTT is not welcome at the next Gathering of the Juggalos

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']You're asking for trouble if you kick it with that girl, zooyorkone.[/QUOTE]

I know. I don't know how to blow her off. I guess I could cancel my plans altogether, but I really wanted to see that movie (9). :cry:

I'd really hate for her to find out I did go to the movies if I told her I wasn't.

This is going to sound like an al bundy fat woman story but....

a girl came into the computer lab the other day asking if she could print from the laptop she checked out. You used to be able to, but i couldn't get it to work. Well the laptops have software on them which resets everything once the computer is restarted, so she couldn't just save the work and restart the computer. Asked her if she had a flash drive (every student really should) and of course she didn't. I asked her why and she said she didn't have the money to buy one.

Apparently $10 was too much for her.#-o

[quote name='Bioshocked360']He got banned for playing OD?T early.[/QUOTE]

I'm still surprised that playing SR2 early with a review copy was met with a console ban, but playing H:OD?T early was only met with a temp ban of the gamertag.

--

If it's only the gamertag that's banned, why don't you guys who got slapped create a new tag and use a 48-hour code?

You can't bust in her mouth either. Gotta use that peepee hole in your drawers too.

Don't be a moron and just tell that girl you're involved
with someone if she's interested in being more than pals.

I gotta remember to find this on my DVR:

gam_conanrockbandbeatles_580.jpg

Stupid physics problem is killing me! Summary -
Grains of silicon dioxide sand on the southern coast of California are generally fine, spherical grains of approximately 45 micrometers. If a 1 m^3 block of silicon dioxide weighs 2400 kg, what mass of sand grains would equal the surface area of a 1.5 m^3 block of silicon dioxide?

Huh?

After watching the Black Eyed Peas play before the NFL game, I realize how much they blow. Fergie had these long metal finger nails about 10" long on her right hand and I kept praying she would poke her own eye out.

[quote name='tiredfornow']We'll probably still get banned in November. Hope you're ready.[/QUOTE]What makes you say that?

[quote name='zewone']So this girl I was interested in before I got with my girlfriend hit me up out of the blue. She asked for me a ride, so I obliged. She asked me what I was doing tomorrow night and I told her I was going to the movies with my friends since my girl has to work.

She told me she wanted to go with me. I'm getting the feeling that she was coming on to me.

I hate that girls have no interest in you until you find someone else, than they are instantly attracted to you.

Anyways, I didn't want to tell her she couldn't go, so I told her that'd be fine if she wanted to.

I'm not sure how to handle the situation.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tiredfornow']Don't be a moron and just tell that girl you're involved
with someone if she's interested in being more than pals.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I don't see the problem with hanging out with her as long as she knows what's up so that she doesn't try anything.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Rome was talking about this shit yesterday. I had to stop listening because of how discusting it was.[/QUOTE]

Did they mention why he does it?

[quote name='Eviltude']Stupid physics problem is killing me! Summary -
Grains of silicon dioxide sand on the southern coast of California are generally fine, spherical grains of approximately 45 micrometers. If a 1 m^3 block of silicon dioxide weighs 2400 kg, what mass of sand grains would equal the surface area of a 1.5 m^3 block of silicon dioxide?

Huh?[/QUOTE]

That's so dang easy! I can't believe you can't figure it out. Well if you don't know I'm not gonna tell you.

[quote name='Moxio']Why not Walmart, DarthP__a? That place is the shit.

EDIT: Dang, the translation is coming along pretty fast.[/QUOTE]

I've called in every week since may and still don't have a job there, so I'm probably not getting one.
__
Just picked up a copy of The Road for something to do at work. Can't wait to get paid tuesday so I can order those AD700's.

[quote name='DarthPuma']
Just picked up a copy of The Road for something to do at work. [/QUOTE]

Excellent. One of my all time favorite books. Liquid 2 hasn't read it yet. Muhahaha!

[quote name='Maklershed']Did they mention why he does it?

That's so dang easy! I can't believe you can't figure it out. Well if you don't know I'm not gonna tell you.[/QUOTE]

He does it to maintain his own energy while he is training. He doesn't want to lose anything leading up to his fight.

[quote name='Maklershed']Excellent. One of my all time favorite books. Liquid 2 hasn't read it yet. Muhahaha![/QUOTE]

I had no clue it was by the same author as No Country For Old Men. That's one of my favorite movies ever, but I still haven't read the book.

Speaking of good movies and IFC, Max will be on tomorrow morning. The second best movie about Hitler (Downfall being the best).

[quote name='CaseyRyback']He does it to maintain his own energy while he is training. He doesn't want to lose anything leading up to his fight.[/QUOTE]

I guess that's why I'll never be a champion of anything. I'd rather lose whatever it is I'm competing for than drink my own urine.

[quote name='Eviltude']Stupid physics problem is killing me! Summary -

Huh?[/QUOTE]

Did you write that down right? Equating mass with surface area kinda sorta really doesn't make any sense at all.

[quote name='Maklershed']That's so dang easy! I can't believe you can't figure it out. Well if you don't know I'm not gonna tell you.[/QUOTE]

:lol: We haven't done anything like this yet. All we have done is 1-dimensional movement, so I'm a little mad that he gave us something like this where no one has any idea where to start. I hope no one gets the credit for that ? so our professor looks like a dick.
====================================
I would love to be in Pittsburgh right now.

No I didn't copy/paste it, that's just from memory, Liquid.

Edit: Wow I just went back to copy and paste the question from WebAssign but it's down again. It was down at the same time last night and I couldn't get back in until around 1am.

That doesn't require any physics, Eviltude. It just requires knowing how to use the information. If you can get the actual question, I can try to help you out.

[quote name='Liquid 2']That doesn't require any physics, Eviltude. It just requires knowing how to use the information. If you can get the actual question, I can try to help you out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah really the only physics we have done is dealing with velocity and acceleration. As for that question, it doesn't really matter to me since it was due at 8pm eastern. If you still want to take a look at it for S's and G's I'll get it to you once I can get back into webassign, otherwise I'll most likely find out the answer in class tomorrow.

[quote name='Maklershed']Juan Marquez ... what the fuck?[/QUOTE]

Lyoto Machida does that shit too and he's 15-0. Must be the new way of drinking egg yolks or something.

[quote name='Webassign.net']
WebAssign is currently unavailable.

Due to unexpectedly high usage volume from 7 PM EDT to 11 PM EDT, WebAssign has experienced service slow downs and periodic outages for the week of 9/6/2009. We apologize for any inconvenience and are working diligently to address these issues and expand our capacity to accommodate traffic in these peak hours. System performance and access is functioning normally at all other times.

We apologize for any inconvenience.[/quote]

Read: You have some homework due in the next 3 hours? I hope it's done! Sincerely, Webassign.net

Seriously? As a website dedicated to homework, why would you have maintenance at 8pm, even if it is somewhat necessary? As long as the shit is in working order, leave it alone until 1am and then do what you need to. How dumb can you be?

[quote name='Liquid 2']What makes you say that?

Yep. I don't see the problem with hanging out with her as long as she knows what's up so that she doesn't try anything.[/QUOTE]Well, we're already flagged as pirates and they've run a banning wave every year up until now. I don't see why this year would be different.
---
Even if they're friends, you really gotta think about your girlfriend's feelings as well. If you're known for being a scum and she knows you're hanging out with some girl that might possibly have interest in you.. it kinda makes for an uncomfortable conversation when the subject is brought up. Sure, your girl can trust you and what not, but trust only goes so far. What would stop that other girl from grabbing your dick throughout the entire movie? Your girl would most definitely break it off with you if some other girl is grabbing on you whether you allowed it or not. I guess its just better to avoid stuff like that to begin with, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back