This OTT is not welcome at the next Gathering of the Juggalos

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']Hey Liquid, did you see that quote I posted a few days ago about Diablo III? Apparently it feels a LOT like Diablo I, which is super :cool:x500 in my opinion.[/QUOTE]
I did, and I was glad to see it. :)

I'm assuming they meant DI but more refined a la DII + "the future" though, since, honestly, DI kinda really stunk. :lol:

[quote name='JolietJake']I almost bought a box of the lipton chai last weekend. Wasn't sure how it would be though.[/QUOTE]
I recommend the Orca Spice / David Rio Chai. It also comes in a sugar free variety. Mmm so peppery.
[Edit: after trying about a dozen brands- an instant tasted the best. Go figure.]

[quote name='zewone']What shirt are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

You can buy wh?t.c? T-shirts once you hit PU, and they're pretty damn cool.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Yep. Not sure what good it'll do you, though. The friend system there is almost as useless as the one here.

:cool:

(Math is getting so much more and more appealing to me though...I might be adding that as another major.)

The mango and watermelon Arizonas are the best.[/QUOTE]

I am jealous of your buffer.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I did, and I was glad to see it. :)

I'm assuming they meant DI but more refined a la DII + "the future" though, since, honestly, DI kinda really stunk. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I disagree, I thought DI was great. Then again, I played it when it came out so in that time context I'm probably a bit biased. Nonetheless DI was a lot darker and dare I say "spookier" than DII, so I hope they're able to revisit that aspect.

[quote name='zewone']Hey, Moxio. Do you drink your own pee? Is that part of your regimen?[/QUOTE]

All piss-drinking aside, Juan Manuel Marquez is a beast and I wish I was as shredded as he is.

It really kind of sucks that my professor changed the due date for one of my assignments at the last minute, giving me like 30 minutes to get it done (not possible.). So now basically the best I can get on it is a 90.

I've spent two hours today cross checking wh?t and wa??les to fill requests, and haven't filled one yet. I'm about to slit my fucking wrists.

Two pieces of advice, DarthBudge.

1) Getting A's in college is not like getting A's in high school (or, er, home school)
2) Manage your time very wisely

I hate how when you haven't eaten like all day, once you finally do eat, your stomach actually seems to feel worse for a little while.

[quote name='TheRock88']Just wondering, but do you guys have any furlough days this semester?[/QUOTE]

I don't know what that is... so I am gonna say no.

[quote name='Liquid 2']:cool:

(Math is getting so much more and more appealing to me though...I might be adding that as another major.)
[/QUOTE]

You should dual major or at least minor in Math. With Physics you use so much of the Math anyways that it keeps getting easier as you progress. I was able to minor in Math with just 1 extra class that wasn't required for my major.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Lets get on Stickam and slit our wrists together, DarthPuma. I can't take much more of the world. :[[/QUOTE]

You're gonna have to send me a webcam first buddy.

Picked up a 3-pack of Chimay at World Market today :cool:

AAAADG1RyHMAAAAAAFcUzg.jpg

No, I've never heard of Jungle Jim's but I'm looking on their website now and it looks to be pretty awesome.

---

$20 and came with the glass, jimbo.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']What's that?[/QUOTE]

Mandatory days where teachers are required to stay home because of budget cuts. Each teacher at my school has to choose 9 days during the semester to stay home, school wont even let students contact them during those days because they're not suppose to be doing anything "school related".

[quote name='flowery']I was thinking you were from outside Cincinnati for some reason.[/QUOTE]

If I'm ever in the area, I have to check this place out.

[quote name='TheRock88']Mandatory days where teachers are required to stay home because of budget cuts. Each teacher at my school has to choose 9 days during the semester to stay home, school wont even let students contact them during those days because they're not suppose to be doing anything "school related".[/QUOTE]

That's weird.

[quote name='zewone']Where are these what.cd shirts at?[/QUOTE]

I don't know yet. I'm assuming there is a link to buy them in the Power User forum.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I kind of want the wireless racing wheel for the 360.[/QUOTE]
It's tempting, I almost bought one of the refurbs that MC had.

Finally got a factory default restore to work. This is fucking re dick ewe lus, my phone is my most mission critical piece of business equipment I have; Losing it to a software update is so very ~ Microsoft?

God, I fucking hate LO drives. Stupid pieces of garbage...

:beer:

[quote name='rabbitt']Picked up a 3-pack of Chimay at World Market today :cool:

AAAADG1RyHMAAAAAAFcUzg.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I am a sucker for such packages with included glasses. Duvel has a nice 4 pack with a glass as well. ;)

[quote name='marten']God, I fucking hate LO drives. Stupid pieces of garbage...

I am a sucker for such packages with included glasses. Duvel has a nice 4 pack with a glass as well. ;)[/QUOTE]

Does your liver ever beg for mercy?

No, it should be quite well conditioned by now. Beer a day and all that....

It's much like my caffiene habit. If I go without either for more than a day or two, bad things happen.

Which is also why the LP experiment won't ever happen again. :cool:

[quote name='marten']
I am a sucker for such packages with included glasses. Duvel has a nice 4 pack with a glass as well. ;)[/QUOTE]

I drove out of my way to find the Duvel + glass, and it was $11, which is what most places around here charge for just the 4-pack. It makes it tough to settle for just the beer, knowing I could be getting a tulip every time at the same cost.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Super weird...I can't load up anything on the internet except for CAG. WTF is this shit!?[/QUOTE]

Somebody st34l1n' ur m3g4h3rtz!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']It's tempting, I almost bought one of the refurbs that MC had.

Finally got a factory default restore to work. This is fucking re dick ewe lus, my phone is my most mission critical piece of business equipment I have; Losing it to a software update is so very ~ Microsoft?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... didn't have anything bad happen with my upgrade. That sucks that you're having problems. I think Linkin put a hex on you.

[quote name='marten']God, I fucking hate 360s drives. Stupid pieces of garbage...

[/QUOTE]

Fixed. :D
God I hope this new hovercraft fan helps keep my unit cool enough to NOT e74 again. :bomb:

[quote name='marten']No, it should be quite well conditioned by now. Beer a day and all that....

It's much like my caffiene habit. If I go without either for more than a day or two, bad things happen.

Which is also why the LP experiment won't ever happen again. :cool:[/QUOTE]

One beer a day, every day? Shit. I have maybe three beers a year.

[quote name='corrosivefrost'] Fixed. :D
God I hope this new hovercraft fan helps keep my unit cool enough to NOT e74 again. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Piss off and die. I don't hate all of them.

Just 74 series LO's.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']One beer a day, every day? Shit. I have maybe three beers a year.[/QUOTE]

A beer a day sure beats a pack a day. Jobs proved anyone with $ can buy a liver.

I'd like to see anyone try to buy a lung or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back