This OTT is now about Corgies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I ended up getting. The chrome isn't as obnoxious in real life.

hi-res-photo-trophy-preview.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Probably. If it doesn't bore you to death.[/QUOTE]

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah... Played the first 1.5 levels, and it's a real snoozer.

Does the MoH Campaign ever get good?

At any rate, I'm turning it off to watch the Badger/Buckeye game on my :360:

[quote name='Maklershed']The Katy Perry SNL episode is re-airing tonight. I'm gonna take my pants off now.[/QUOTE]

You still have 3.5 hours to go. We don't want you sitting around here pantsless for that long

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Frost, I've tried to play Borderlands with you all day.[/QUOTE]

I saw you send the voice request and party chat right when I had finished the game. :lol:
I think I played for most of the day -- sorry if I didn't see any earlier requests.
My internet is being sketchy today anyway, so maybe it's for the best...

[quote name='Temporaryscars']This is what I ended up getting. The chrome isn't as obnoxious in real life.

hi-res-photo-trophy-preview.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice Temporaryscars! I've been debating selling my XDM9 for a 1911, but can't beat the price of 9mm ammo.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Is Five Guy's Burgers and Fries a national thing?[/QUOTE]

It's branching out now, yes.

Originally it was a DC/Maryland/Virginia thing, I think -- but in the last two years, they've hit NY and CA for sure based on personal experience and LP/MNL/The Rock's comments.

@Temporaryscars who am I kidding, I'll keep it and add to the collection, sweet looking px4! I didn't know Wal-mart was carrying Tula, I've stocked up on about 3K of Winchester so I'm good for a bit. Sorry if the pics blow up big, not sure if I resized correctly.
img0331p.jpg
img0332yt.jpg

What's the deal with the 5 Guys love all the sudden, my wife asked me about going today, weird. We just got on in Nebraska.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Wow, UK football actually beat a top 10 team! And Texas beat Nebraska and OSU is going to lose!!!![/QUOTE]

Everyone here seems to be freaking out about that (TX beating NE, that is). I'm glad I don't care about football.

Jackass 3D was great. It wasn't as funny as Jackass Number Two, but it was pretty consistent. It utilized the 3D really well.

I moved to Lincoln a year ago but am not a Nebraska fan so I'm stoked they lost. It's fun to watch the whole town deflate. Lots of wives getting beat tonight I bet.

[quote name='JCally']@Temporaryscars who am I kidding, I'll keep it and add to the collection, sweet looking px4! I didn't know Wal-mart was carrying Tula, I've stocked up on about 3K of Winchester so I'm good for a bit. Sorry if the pics blow up big, not sure if I resized correctly.
img0331p.jpg
img0332yt.jpg

What's the deal with the 5 Guys love all the sudden, my wife asked me about going today, weird. We just got on in Nebraska.[/QUOTE]

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeee! That thing looks badass. I'm pretty jealous about those magazines. Stupid 10rd limit.

Lol the big mags are the main reason I bought it at the time. Truthfully though I don't load them all the way anymore at the range. Hurts the thumbs and burns through too much ammo to quick. My current darling is my Ruger LCP atm.

[quote name='JCally']
What's the deal with the 5 Guys love all the sudden, my wife asked me about going today, weird. We just got on in Nebraska.[/QUOTE]
They just recently started selling franchises in the past couple years. Last I heard, you had to agree to open 5 locations and the franchise fee was over $1 million per location. A couple of guys from work and I were thinking how nice it would've been to quit work and open one, but we could barely fund one between us, let alone 5. :cry:

Makes sense, I think 4 or 5 popped up in Orlando around the same time. It's definitely a good burger. I like the free peanuts too.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I think Five Guys is in most states now.[/QUOTE]

I kind of wish In-N-Out, Chipotle, and Chick-Fil-A would open places up in my general area.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I kind of wish In-N-Out, Chipotle, and Chick-Fil-A would open places up in my general area.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Not sure on Chipotle, one locally but never looked at menu. Love Chick-Fil-A, but closest is an hour away.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Same here. Not sure on Chipotle, one locally but never looked at menu. Love Chick-Fil-A, but closest is an hour away.[/QUOTE]

I figure, as a burger lover, In-N-Out seems to draw the best reviews of any franchise, so I'm dying to try them.

Chipotle would be nice so I could have Mexican without having to settle for taco bell if I don't want to go to a sit-down type restaurant.

Chick-Fil-A would be great when I'm feeling chicken instead of burgers.

I'm sad the best I have is 5 guys (good), Taco Bell (okay at times), and Popeyes (expensive, seems okay, but still think I'd rather Chick-Fil-A).

Chick-Fil-A I can walk to, Chipotle and Five Guys are about 15 minutes away. No In-N-Out around here.

---

I agree, MNL. I must have played through SF64 20+ times.

Hey, I'd rather have an Uncle Julio's Rio Grande, but I don't think I'll ever be that lucky... I just want something better than Taco Bell for a Mexican option.

--

I didn't like StarFox 64 as much as I liked the original. It was solid and I played through enough to beat every level on hardest difficulty or whatever, but the game was kind of disappointing to me as a huge fan of the original (I even played in the StarFox SNES tournament Nintendo sponsored, that was strange...)

I had an N64 for the longest time before I got my next console (A PS2). I kinda got screwed out of my generation's gaming glory (SNES/PSX) because we couldn't afford one. I did play the shit out of Mario 3 and Dr. Mario tho. :D

[quote name='seanr1221']I slacked off all day yesterday.

I regret it today. Time to get to work on this reading.[/QUOTE]

I have no reason to slack off, that's all I do. Need to get into a rhythm with my classwork, that way I don't spend Friday-Sunday digging myself out every week.

With that said, I think I need to prevent Zombies from getting into my house.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I figure, as a burger lover, In-N-Out seems to draw the best reviews of any franchise, so I'm dying to try them.
[/QUOTE]

So. Good.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hey, I'd rather have an Uncle Julio's Rio Grande, but I don't think I'll ever be that lucky... I just want something better than Taco Bell for a Mexican option.
[/QUOTE]

I would trade half the Mexican places here for an In-N-Out and a Chick-fil-a. We have Chipotle, Qdoba, Taco Bell, Taco Inn, Taco John's, and a bunch of local places. We do have a Five Guys.

Seriously, we have at least 3 different places with the big Chipotle-type burritos, and they all have multiple locations.

[quote name='utopianmachine']You know you spend too much time on CAG when you dream you saw a post advertising Might & Magic DS for $3.99.

Morning, OTT.[/QUOTE]

You know it's coming out to xbla. I have my fingers crossed it'll be $10.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Chipotle SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS. The South Park Episode had it dead on.[/QUOTE]

[youtube]GtZzyvuGy8E[/youtube]

In-n-Out>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other fast food.

A $10 XBLA release? Those days are looooong gone Ack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back